Has Goliath really existed?

Has Goliath really existed?

Google says that his height was 2.06cm, nowadays you could find people who height this. But it's hard.
Some people say his race was Nephilim.

Attached: 1533827647564.png (460x402, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBZH0uoUZH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2.06cm

Or 2.89cm, dunno.

Pretty sure there was a scholarly article that hypothesized that Goliath had a deformed pituitary gland, which made him grow to be his size and also likely gave him bad eyesight (meaning he never even saw David pulling out his sling)

>2.06cm
Was Goliath a fetus that got aborted by David?

>2.06cm
He's a small guy.

>2.06cm

Illiterate nigger spotted.

That's how metric system works

Attached: 1527416540531.gif (250x250, 31K)

Attached: 1511717371571.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

2.06 meters you fuck tard, not centimeters.
about 6 foot 9

there's a 5'4 MMA fighter called Mighty Mouse and there's pictures of him beside Basketball players, probably something similar happened

>Has Goliath really existed?
almost certainly not

>2.1 m in the year first millennium BC
people above 2m would've been 1 in 100.000, but there were 50 to 200 million people on earth, so there were a few.
Think about the North Koreans, they are on average around1.65m and there are only around 12 million North Korean males, but Ri Myung-hun (pic related) still exists.

Also diseases that cause unnatural growth always existed.

Attached: kim-yong-678x381.jpg (678x381, 33K)

Lol he looks really bad, like creepy

nobody above 2.1 meters looks normal, he is 2.35

This is like Homer and his legends. I believe Goliath existed but was just greatly exaggerated.

jews exaggerate?

>2.89cm
That's tiny. He was like a seven foot giant, not a tiny pixie, dumbass.

Goliath was a Palestinian. Yes he was real if you believe David was real. What's the difference?

You have been visited by the Dutch Giant of happy naval trade, say thanks for the cheese Goliath or manlet status will be in your future.

Attached: 1538589661726.jpg (601x635, 87K)

A thread died for this fairy tale bullshit OP

What is that in freedom units?

are you talking about his dick

The people who dont understand hes bating you out by saying he was 2cm tall are fucking retards and I hope you never spread your pathetic retard genes

Or 20.7 hands

Retarded Argentinian.
It should be 206cm or 2.06m. 2cm is literally the size of the head of my dick

>And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.
That's about nine feet.

Small thing you got down there.

Attached: 1520318149730.gif (500x500, 800K)

I am highly critical of legends, I think the most have no basis in anything whatsoever.

Also, a from God/the gods' chosen guy slaying a giant is a trope found in several of mythologies:

Nestor and Ereuthalion,
Gilgamesh and Humbaba,
Odin, Vili and Ve and Ymir,
Hercules and Antaeus

But to the credit of the David and Goliath story, it seems very probable that David was in fact a historical person, so maybe there is something to it. I am very skeptical though.

What are you more critical of, myths or legends?

You're reading the fanfics written by desert people thousands of years ago. You can't even trust a second hand story irl and you take this shit seriously.

>almost certainly not
A random enemy soldier didn't exist, because he was in a book I don't like. There is difference between exaggeration and non-existence.

Sad but true

>The nephilim were a race

Tell what they were then

For you.

They were a mix of Angels and humans. Not sure if they could be consider as a one though

What probably happen

>Jewish military leader dueled a enemy and defeated him and later usurped the throne

youtube.com/watch?v=zBZH0uoUZH4

The Smithsonian has been covering up burial mounds and giants for more than a century.

Attached: 1540657110544-pol.gif (500x338, 450K)

how did I end up on /x ?

Same with the vatican.
The vatican is storing them though dunno about the smithsonian.

Attached: ba08cd926c0561168b5ceba74ae30172--riesen-nephilim-giants.jpg (736x981, 227K)

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Attached: 9-foot-giant1.png (460x320, 268K)

Attached: skeleton-charles-byrne-display.jpg (662x1123, 228K)

Attached: arabiangiantman.jpg (480x330, 37K)

Giant remains are more common than you would think.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Those pictures were all admitted fakes you dumbass

Attached: Merch-Accessories-082116-Woman_large.png (360x480, 258K)

Jews are manlets.

wasn't there a article in the NYT or something similar about how the Smithsonian actually did have all these giant skeletons (like proper giant, not just basketball player sized) and then one day they all vanished and even the Smithsonian had to admit that they had no idea were the bones went. i always found that bizarre thet they never denied they had legit giant humanoid skeletons at one point but they'd lost them.

Argentine education everyone

when i killed goliath he went to saturn and
that's why saturn is as big as it is now.

the spirit of goliath is this kingdoms driving
force. satan and lilith are big bullies because
i killed goliath and his spirit now empowers
them. anyone who hasn't come out of this
kingdom is siding with goliath and since
i'm here, it means goliaths gonna die
again.

you all better think twice about who you
side with, me, david, or him, goliath.

even though i did break the commandment
of thou shall not kill when i killed goliath,
i'd do it again. liberty stealing bully. and
the bitches of this world want to breed
with goliaths and not me.

goliath when he was on earth, was the
same race tribe i was, a semite or shemite,
but now, i am a japhethian and the shemites
are on their own, this is why i am not in their
timeline now and am where i am.

Glory to Messiah Zeus Forever! he was
born shemite like i was to seal the shemites
out of the next kingdom.

get what's happening now, morons?

thanks for the cheese

It’s legit. I’ll be honest at the expense of sounding to /x/. Much of history has been hidden from us low plebs. You see, a man my dad worked with, grew up in West Virginia, and when he was mining with his father, he found a bell like object, fall out of the rocks as if it was a gem. They had the object tested, it’s from Earth, however it can not be man made, as it’s from a time when the earth had a hell of a lot more moisture then we as a species should have encountered.

Used to be 6 cubits and a span (9ft tall)
Recently older/more accurate manuscripts were found that say 4 cubits and a span (6’9”) and the going thought is that there was an error that propagated into people believing he was some mythical giant.

More likely that he was 6’9” which is still seriously impressive considering the average Israelite would’ve been only 5’9” back then. Besides that, Saul wasn’t perturbed by his size but by his training and the point of the story was to show how much of a failure as a representative of the Israelites Saul was compared to David. Saul was said to be a whole head taller than the average Israelite and David was quite small.

He might’ve been real. I tend to believe so.

Attached: EF5042E6-2275-42EE-91B8-5E8D2032EF87.jpg (465x700, 51K)

Yeah he was a giant. Giants existed. The Smithsonian and other groups have the proof but they hide as much as they can.

I don't doubt that there was an article speculating on all this, but it sounds like total shit fantasy desu.

Just a dude with marfan syndrome.

This is correct. Smithsonian is evil and they hide a lot from us. Giants were real and built a lot of the monoliths from ancient times that we still cannot properly replicate ourselves. Like the pyramids.

The Philistines were mostly likely Sea Peoples who migrated to the Levant as part of the Bronze Age collapse, and would have averaged taller than the native inhabitants anyway.

Goliath was a Philistine, and probably biologically related to Mycenaean Greeks. Modern Palestinians are mostly Levantine in ancestry; i.e., basically the same people as Levantine Jews on a biological level.

Attached: aryan mummy.jpg (1280x2872, 1.48M)

I, for one, welcome r/banter shitposting on pol

I wish we had helloween everyday of the year

Also there's ajax the great, a giant warrior from the iliad. Archaeologists found a large human kneecap in a tomb marked ajax on a small greek island..... so large it indicated this person stood at just a little over 13" tall.

Attached: ajax.jpg (375x500, 52K)

>ajax
the soap?

Ajax dish soap slogan was "stronger than grease (greece)", a play on words perhaps.

For Jew

Attached: BigBoiBen.jpg (800x600, 75K)

They found a grave site that read 'Here lies Goliath'. He was something like 7 feet tall, (During a time in which a lot of people were 4-5 feet tall) and by some skull deformities they think he had an enlarged pituitary.

Also, Goliath wasn't that bad of a guy. He knew that if his army attacked the Isrealite army he would slaughter them, so he offered a duel. He asked the Hebrews to send forth a champion who he would battle one on one. If he won, the isrealites would surrender, the region would be under Philistine control and the Hebrew 'army' (mostly just farmers) would go back to their farms. If the Hebrew champion won, then his army would leave.

Essentially, he spared thousands of innocent farmers their lives by declaring an honorable dual. Nobody came forward for a long time, so they started taunting the Hebrews to try and get someone to accept his challenge, and that's when David came forward.