He already announced a minister who was condemned for corruption 2 years ago

>he already announced a minister who was condemned for corruption 2 years ago
OH NO NONO NONO

Attached: bolsonaro17-840x577.jpg (840x577, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noticias.r7.com/prisma/coluna-do-fraga/cotado-para-ministerio-de-bolsonaro-fraga-nega-convite-24102018
ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/battisti-gi-fuggito-brasile-casa-sua-non-c-pi-nessuno-1595196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bolsonaro is based and will save Brazil!
BRAZIL SUPERPOWER 2020

Attached: bolsonaro in front of new brazilian empire.jpg (1200x1543, 212K)

Goodbye, Brazil, you're leaving the thirdies club and joining the first world.

hahahahahahahaha

his plan is to turn Brazil into the world's only open air mcdonalds. It's pretty based.

>mfw leftists are so desesperated they are spreading fake news

Proofs?

based

That's Carl Sagan

Attached: pepe2.jpg (270x270, 15K)

Nope. All fake news. They are desesperated and searching for eveything.

>wants to be US lapdog
>can't even speak proper english
what a tragedy

Wut? He didn't even announced officialy yet, plus get the fuck off to Jow Forums

>desesperated
Uhh.. you mean despairing or disheartened, right? Or butthurt?

Leftists will not come back to power before 2050, you can cry or beat yourself and you will not change anything.

You have two opitions: airport or suicide. Bye.

Attached: 20181029_205325.jpg (860x540, 323K)

The amount of fake news about bolsonaro is just absurd. People all over the world no think he will destroy the Amazon when this is just not true. But the people read this on a lefty site and then believe it is 100% real. Npcs should be killed

Now think*

Is it true or just another speculation?
Because he has denied before that Bolsonaro invited him:
noticias.r7.com/prisma/coluna-do-fraga/cotado-para-ministerio-de-bolsonaro-fraga-nega-convite-24102018

If most Brazilians care about commie zombies and media they wouldn't elect him.

lmao at this guy

ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/battisti-gi-fuggito-brasile-casa-sua-non-c-pi-nessuno-1595196.html

You'll have to make room for a new member, firstie.

My son, many only voted for him because they were anti-pt not because of him. Many will get surprised when they realize what he really wants to do and then the right win will never win another election for 30 years.

THIS, THIS and THIS.

goddammit.
Just let us 41-bis that fucker, come one

Delusional commie: Army support him, police support him, all market support him, Israel, USA and Singapore support him.

You will not come back to power. Go to Argentina, Venezuela, Mexico or whatever.

So what if the USA, singapore and israel support him? The people voting is what matters.

He wants to kill this.

Attached: brazilian endangered species.jpg (600x800, 114K)

My fucking sides. Who will be the oposition? All the left is in jail and the media will lose all money kek

The army support him, baby. Again, kill yourself or go to Argentina

So what if the army supports him. Why do you keep repeating that? I'm talking about the reaction people will have when he starts cutting a lot of stuff that he promised to cut and stuff like fusing the ministry of agriculture with the ministry of the environment (there are already people that voted for him complaining about that)

Damn I love that specific type of presidents. The conservative retards.

they say they will change everything and make their country a better place. but guess what. that never happened in history. They actually turn their countries into either worse places or they stay the same

U SO SMART DIHIHI

>Spain
>first world

It's probably fake news

>My son, many only voted for him because they were anti-pt not because of him
Everyone i know did the same. When he fucked up(and he will) the left will gain strength again and that's where we will sink like Venezuela.

>he wants to kill literal whores and mutts
Why is it bad though?

No he didn't you absolute mongrel. YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

Attached: Dq18Q2LUwAIH7aM.jpg (1080x1920, 163K)

When everything you read and believe in is literally fake news then maybe you should rethink your life.

So basically 99% of brazil?

Now AMERICA has 76 states. BRAZIL IS AMERICA !!!!1 WE'RE#1!!!! In GOD we TRUST
God BLESS muh gunz rights, y'all FREE TO POP UP SUM FAVELADO AND SHOOT UP SUM SCHOOLS HELL YEAHH!!!!1!
911 AND 7-1 never-4-get GOD HATES FAGS O'er the land of the mutt and the home of the 56%
Friendship ended with CUBA, now ISRAEL is our BEST FRIEND
It's US that flies bruhxaum ALL HEIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMPONARO KKK

Attached: USofB.jpg (1400x936, 882K)