Trump is literally killing transgender people

Jow Forums will defend this

Attached: 20181031_094013.png (720x715, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh thank god

Based

good riddence

Most people calling the hotline aren't going to commit suicide anyway, and the number of people the hotline saved can be counted on two hands.
With 5 fingers left over.

The calls quadrupled because millenials are gonna millennial and want to whine to someone.

That's strange I thought gender dysphoria and irreversible regret was what caused trans suicides

very nice

Attached: 1535791316886.gif (268x144, 1.4M)

Attached: based&redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

So the rate is about 200% now?

Is the tranny helpline free?

I hope all trans people die and fuck the kikes for enabling their mental illness and destroying them

Nice

People this crippled mentally should be allowed out in public and should be held in mental wards

There needs to be a comedy and/or cartoon character that depicts a tranny disingenuously trying to kill himself all the time over every little perceived microaggression.

>literally
You lying faggot
You get us all excited for LGBTBBQ concentration camps and gas chambers and it's fucking faggots crying on the phone because they have sad about bad orange man
Get raked leaf

>being mentally weak enough to call a suicide hotline and not trying to figure out yourself why you are sad and fight that emotion by yourself
WUSS!

>”he won’t acknowledge or validate my made up gender, my feelings are hurt better go resort to suicide”
Jesus Christ

Attached: CB3CA546-D86E-4D56-82A3-9A0C23B04AE2.jpg (500x607, 59K)

If you call the suicide hotline you aren't suicidal enough to commit suicide anyways

Attached: 1540315854853.jpg (624x474, 19K)

with a bored operator at the Suicide Hotline
>oh hello
>you again?
>AGAIN?
>What did bad orange man say today that made you want to jump off a bridge?

>implying every single one of those calls was from a tranny

Probably none of them being actual trannies, but all of them being straight upper class whiteys who want to be victim by proxy.

God Emperor doesn't dissapoint.

It begs the question, "if something never existed in the first place, can it suicide?"

CONSIDER THIS
>perhaps the suicide hotline should offer advice and assistance on how to kill yourself properly?

I hope they kill their parents instead of themselves.

Is he doing it faster than they kill themselves? Any improvement on that 40% rate?

Being a tranny is a fad just like having a tomogachi or JNCO jeans in the late 90s.

we don't defend it, we support it.

>mfw the true suicide hotline
I wish that's what they would do

Okay, this is unironically epic

just goes to show they have serious mental conditions

and nothing of value was lost

What anti-trans policy?

Good.

>mentally ill people kill themselves
>kill themselves even harder over words
>it's blumpf's fault

Attached: twirling.webm (632x478, 2.87M)

Transgender people are literally killing transgender people.

>Jow Forums will defend this

Meh!

Circus freaks....what ya gonna do?

Absolutely based

when the trash out itself

Would be great if they burned alive a few dickless tranny eunuchs on the south lawn once and awhile. Throw a few Commie traitors on the pure as well.

Attached: 52437534786.jpg (912x317, 88K)

>trannies are seeking attention
More news at 5

You put your biological sex on your birth certificate and it can't change.

what a timeline

Based Blumpf

He wants to put in place a policy that that “would define sex as either male or female, unchangeable, and determined by the genitals that a person is born with.” (This would defy the scientific and medical evidence embraced by major organizations like the American Medical Association and American Psychiatric Association.)

WTF I love trump now.

Attached: 1513457891252.png (500x426, 153K)

>Trannies calling hotlines and seeking attention instead of actually killing themselves for real

Trump's new policy is shit desu

way to show the world how not mentally ill you are. healthy people don't kill themselves unless they're like pows or spies or something cool like that.

>The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a government wide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law.

nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html

>don't imply transgender people are mentally unstable because they'll kill themselves if you do

Yes We will because they must die and you must die If you sympathize with them.

They get their safespaces destroyed, reevaluate their lifechoices and then rightfully want to end themselves

>tranny

Attached: yikes_mongrel.jpg (720x655, 124K)

>suicide hotline calls quadruple after the president declares people with mental illnesses/disorders have mental illnesses/disorders. More at 6.

Attached: 1508094463517.png (239x250, 112K)

Good.

Wow what a monster.

Attached: taxmaster-reborn.jpg (472x570, 50K)

>oh no, that sucks

Attached: TrumpMockingLaugh.gif (720x404, 1.62M)

Based

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS BIIIIIIIIIITTTTCCCCCCCHH

Its almost as if.... trannies are drama queens looking for attention.Muy interesante....

With all the bad things happening in the world, it is nice to finally see some good news for a change.

What even is the point of suicide hotlines?

>i want to commit suicide
>don't do that. it's bad.
>oh ok. i guess i won't

There's no way that would ever work. Is it all a scam to get charity bux?

>biological sex doesn't exist even though the percentage of people who are born intersex is ~0.1% or less
That policy is just biology. Gender is inseparable from sex and sex is determined by your chromosomes. The rare exceptions (like Klinefelter's Syndrome) are aberrations, are treated as abnormal, and are written off as such, as they should be.

So Bill from KOTH trasnitioning?

>trans people commit suicide at a higher rate
>na man trans people dont have mental problems, how dare you

and redpilled

member when this would be enough to get off on and not anal incest fisting with milk farts and BBC?

being a CIS is dangerous.

Attached: trannyAxe.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

>Transphobia kills

... and that’s a good thing.

if such things pushes you to kill yourself then they are already on the edge. the minority only passes as females. majority will be like this. id be on the edge too

Attached: 1511379047970.jpg (460x460, 35K)

Remember on election night when they were going around twitter saying dozens of trans kids killed themselves? These are crazy attention whores.

or this

Attached: 1523427286528.png (561x553, 483K)

that right there is actually fucking terrifying

Thank God, someone had to start doing it.

Attached: 1537930179642.gif (260x183, 691K)

(((calling suicide hotline))). Pussies can't even end their lives like a man.

it’s almost like they were mentally ill...

good

Attached: 1531882953856.jpg (625x605, 129K)

>"You'll never erase us!"
>Commits suicide

??????

Based tranny.

>Trump is literally killing trannies
>suicide
are you fucking brain dead?

Good either they fix themselves or die.

lmao this is why i love Jow Forums
and trips zomg

No mental health problems here, just a brave and inspirational transgender woman.
And then everyone started clapping.

Perfect.

Those "people" are mentally unstable. I'm sure lots of things make them call the suicide hotline

imagine being so mentally unhinged that you are influenced by fear mongering hashtags on social media to the point that you want to kill yourself.

Attached: 1507425557861.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Good maybe all the freaks will commit suicide

attention seeking quadrupled

And that's a good thing.

The most dangerous thing in a tranny's life is themselves.

Attached: 1487221495971.jpg (180x240, 9K)

Oh I member

can confirm. worked at a suicide hotline once and most of the calls were girls crying about their boyfriend doing some pathetic shit like ignoring her for a few days.

It's so easy to calm these people that I have no other word to describe them than NPC.

This woman was clearly radicalized by webcomics which celebrate violence for perceived minor slights.

>literally
I wish this was true, for fucks sake stop getting my hopes up

Attached: toronto-free-speech-rally-transgender-640x480.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Yeah OK, Trans people are freaks who pollute the minds of the youth, no one cares if they kill themselves, many will be a little bit pleased.

>Mentally ill people blaming others for their suicidal thoughts

Wow what a surprise?

RIP IN PIECIES

Attached: 1510931968268.jpg (600x300, 32K)

Holy shit, what is the backstory here?

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 9K)