TEXAS IS TURNING BLU-

APOLOGIZE!
>The wave – in Texas – may not be so blue. Senator Ted Cruz R-TX now has a 10 point lead in the race for U.S. Senate over his Democrat challenger, Congressman Beto O’Rourke D-El Paso. That is according to the latest CBS 11 / Dixie Strategies Texas Poll released Tuesday – one week before Election Day. The poll also finds Texas Governor Greg Abbott has opened a commanding lead over his challenger for that office, former Dallas County Sheriff and Democrat Lupe Valdez.
>“Well it looks like things have really turned around for Ted Cruz in Texas,” said Brian Graham, Managing Partner of Dixie Strategies. “To be a Democrat and win in Texas, you have to be a certain kind of Democrat… almost a conservative Democrat… Mr. O’Rourke is not necessarily that conservative.”
dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/10/30/cruz-abbott-pull-ahead-in-latest-poll/
Apologize right FUCKING now!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31 Wave Not So Blue in Texas; Cruz, Abbott Pull Ahead In Latest Poll.png (686x801, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

votetexas.gov/voting/when.html#early-voting
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Apologize right FUCKING now!

I'm sorry you have to keep dealing with Cruz. He's our worst export.

Both these niggas so fucking ugly

Apology accepted, Leaf. Cruz may be a faggot but I hope we get someone better than him soon. He's McCain-lite

just do what i do when im balls deep in your mom and put a bag over her head

Don’t delude yourself and others over some shitty midterm election. The US will only turn more blue over the years because of the influx of shitskins and then outbreeding is by far. My generation, Gen Z, is already minority white. Gen Z is around 38% white if I’m not mistaken and after us, there aren’t going to be anymore whites or atleast not enough to matter. If Trump does end up getting his second term, he’ll be the last Republican President. Republicans will also no longer be able to win anything of importance. Any sped on here that legitimately believes that (((Democracy))) is epic and that we can vote ourselves out of this mess is just some Kekistani MIGApede sped and most likely non white to a certain degree as well.

Attached: 1C157D00-0C06-4285-9C0C-24B0A577EF48.jpg (750x991, 157K)

>Niggas
Thanks for letting us know that you’re opinion is worthless seeing as its coming from some assorted shitskin subhuman.

I agree to an extent. If Brazil can elect Bolsonaro then there may still be hope. Of course, our chief objective is to reverse this trend now.

Attached: James Madison on the black population.png (4192x996, 1.53M)

Cruz wins by 23 points

You’re delusional to think he won’t just be a repeat of Trump.
>Says shit that pisses off the media to get attention
>Blows jews and Israel before the election but Jow Forumstards don’t care because he epic, he said cool thing and trigger those god damn ES JAY DUBYAS
>Gets elected and does nothing but blow Shlomo and his gang even harder
Think logically instead of blindly hopping on the nu/pol/ train of thought.

Attached: 96964730-AEF2-4CA4-8DA8-3A3035200853.jpg (645x546, 128K)

Well we haven't seen him in action yet so we can't judge him.

Why does Texas have a democrat running but CA doesn't have a republican?

LOL all that undecided was hiding power level

NONONONONO

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

I LITERALLY DONATED MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS TO BETO

WHY ISNT OUR MONEY MAKING PEOPLE VOTE FOR US???

Attached: zDoYP6kdD.png (585x565, 255K)

Ted Cruz's face makes me want to puke.

You’re not wrong. I just have very little hope, that’s all. More of a pessimist, I guess.

isnt that silhouette from the guy in silence of the lambs

Good thing we are just voting not marrying

TRUS-TED
Godspeed, soarin' Ted.

How come Jews are so scared of the civnats then?

If he lets me keep my guns, I'll deal with Cruz.
Better than "I'm sorry for being White, let's ban ICE " Faggot Progressive.

>Trump touched a wall so hes a jew puppet
>Bolsonaro stood next to Israel flags so hes a jew puppet

They're politicians, they cant just scream out "GAS DA JEWS 14/88" fucking stormkike.

Attached: 1540942610399.png (416x383, 142K)

This, Beto is doing a terrible job of even pretending to be moderate. Apparently they told Obama not to endorse him LOL. As if anyone is that stupid “oh gee Obama didn’t endorse him?! Based blue dowg Beto” - said nobody ever

STILL, MAKE SURE YOU VOTE TEXAS ANONS!!!!!

1 week to go... better to vote this week during weekdays if you get a chance, day off etc.

(((polls)))

Yep. I'm off for the next week and am going to vote early.

If an anti-gun liberal beats Cruz in fucking Texas, every Republican in the state should line up and kick him in the nuts.

Cruz missile inbound, anti-ballistics measurements engaged... systems failing...

Attached: 97b[1].png (564x585, 356K)

Who is that nigger on the right?

I'll be going to vote in two days. My absentee ballot request didn't make it in time so I'll have to drive three hours to vote. NO EXCUSES! Beta must be rekt so hard no Democrat even thinks about running here again.

Attached: 1521866660923.png (420x420, 15K)

I think early voting ends friday? Then u can only go tuesday

Pretty sure monday u cannot vote that much im sure of

Dont trust abesntee because they can choose to destroy the letters before opening them by profiling you by name/address

>Wait what, jews always play all sides that they can? Bullshit, no way.
Why the fuck would you ever come here, newfag? If you want to be retarded and you need to be spoon fed bullshit, go the fuck back to where you came from: Reddit. If not, then lurk moar before spouting off stupid shit.

I was under the impression your gen was just under 50% and the latest year went just over 50%.

Do you have proofs that I missed and our (((media))) concealed?

Hey, good lookin out. I'll double check on that. If it's the case then I'll go tomorrow or Friday.

What kind of gay smile is Beto making? It looks like a frown. What a queer.

I'm going to secretly gloat so hard if Cruz wins.(i'm half cuban like he is)

There’s a saying in Texas these days a vote for Cruz isn’t a vote for beto.

votetexas.gov/voting/when.html#early-voting
>Generally, early voting in person begins the 17th day before Election Day (if that’s a weekend, early voting starts on Monday) and ends the 4th day before election day.

So yeah, looks like it ends Friday. Thanks again for the heads-up.

>He should keep pussyfooting around for votes while whites become a minority thus ensuring no other Republican will be able to win after him
Pure genius. That’s some real 4D chess shit right there.

Ignore that d&c shill.

These type of shills allow no winning arguments besides violence against a certain people and only creat arguments among the right.

We need a senator that cuckservative himself for Trump.

If he ain't getting down on his knees and licking the dirt of his shoes, he's not representing what Texas is all about.

We don't need no librul with a spine, telling it like it is, we need a meat sack covered head to toe in shit from all the brown nosing they do to Trump.

Attached: btp2jgowk7v11.png (720x908, 682K)

I feel like I should move to Wyoming.

You are right because currently our generation is still 50% white but by the time our generation is done and it’s time for the next generation, our generation as a whole is projected to be 38% white seeing as non white births only increase plus non white immigrantion is also on the rise. I would post more statistics and research but I’m phoneposting currently since I’m not home. The statistics shouldn’t be too hard to find online especially if you’re already on a computer.

I voted early last week, had to go cancel out my girlfriend's vote she cast for Beto.........

>If you’re not an epic Kekistani MIGApede warrior who worships “The God Emperor of the Universe” you’re a DemocRAT shill
So this is the reddit intellectualism that you speds never shut the fuck up about?

Nobody except complete retards thought Valdez would beat Abbott. Not to mention the fact that Beto is a meme candidate.

IT WAS BETOS TURN REEEEE

Attached: 388248747878894.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

MIGApedes and cuckservatives aren’t “right wing” you fucking queer. Niggerloving doesn’t just magically become great just because you slapped a MIGA hat on em. You’re no different than the left.

What do Jow Forumsacks think about the fact that Cruz is a complete cuck for Israel?

What the fuck does this even mean? How the Beto cuck have a spine? Because he rode a skateboard?

It was obvious that Texas was beyond lost for the dems when Beto got millions from the DNC and then refused to share the millions with other dem candidates when he was told to do so by the DNC. Kek'd.

NO REFUNDS

>yfw Robert realizes that Beto is actually short for Gilberto and that no non-DACA hispanic bought his fake spanish shit.

Attached: hah.gif (140x140, 80K)

California is the model. A one party country.

Anywhere besides the South will be a better place to live in the future. I love it down here in Florida but it’s going away really quickly. The South is filled to brim with spics and niggers and the whites down here love em because of some unknown reason. The South is lost imo. Just make a run for the North as soon as you can. We’ll be able to hold out much better there but then we’ll also have to watch our Northern border as well. Still better than being surrounded and drowned in brown and black like down here in the South.

Attached: BD716214-8DB7-4AFE-B471-3CD5B0817E04.jpg (611x797, 184K)

B-BUT HE LOVES OUR EPIC GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE!1!1!

wtf is going on wyoming

What do leafs think about the fact that Trudeau is a complete cuck for Arabs and Brazilian trannies?

If you had more Cruz's your country would be less fucked up

>waking up first day of early voting to go vote
>voting booths swamped with boomers, with only 2 depress zoomers looking around by how outnumbered they are
>vote R for all the big seats like Cruz and Abbott and vote I when i can

KEK

Omfg grow the fuck up you fucking autist.

Must be something in the water

Beautiful Ted, bringing in the votes!

And be like you in pic related? I’m good, niggerlover.

Attached: 8EA76676-5F0D-452F-BE60-E0C8AA9452C4.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

>The South is filled to brim with spics and niggers and the whites down here love em because of some unknown reason.

We really don't, we just happened to grow up around them. At times it felt like I was the only white kid in my schools, many of the other whites went wigger as some sort of self-defense mechanism. I usually just tried to be funny, so the shitskins tended to like me.

The Boomer cuckservative Christcuck ones do though and that’s my problem. Southern zoomers for the most part are self segregated with the exception of wiggers.

I'll give you zoomer but everyone I know over 30 dislikes niggers, you just wouldn't know becuase we're friendly to everyone, even if we know they're shit.

>texas
>Republican only has a 10 point lead
California 2.0 in under a decade

>Trusting polls when they said Trump was tied in Texas with Clinton and won in double digits
Go away (((Doomer)))

Guess my vote went through.
Fuck beto

I hope you’re right.

that was absolute bullshit how they tried to turn texas blue, they even counted the urban centers first in a bid to show Clintin ahead

Attached: 24992604-7277-45EA-BB6F-C69B40CBD07B.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

>hispanics are socially ultra conservative
>be ted cruz
>be ultra conservative catholic
>be hispanic
I cant beleive mexishits would vote for ted cruz in texas.

LOL obviously the other guy is fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Also see:

You think I don't know what's at stake? This is an uphill battle and you're complaining that we're winning. Fuck off.

Attached: 348d49a33c466dd7aee3397c8fca481d.jpg (1275x1650, 327K)

I actually live in Texas and knew all of the leftist NPCs were delusional when they said Beto would win.

They need to leave their (((media))) bubble more often.

Attached: Texas Whataburger feel.png (333x400, 76K)

Winning? Nigger, what the fuck are we winning? We got /ourkikepuppet/ into office. Amazing. America is now 100% white. God bless our God Emperor of he Universe.

Madison was right.

>Everything is supposed to happen now, Now, NOW! WAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Do you honestly think these things are supposed to go immediately? They take time, we're already having Birthright-Citizenship talked about in the mainstream, immigration is back on the table, we're going to change this thing so fuck off.

Your D&C arguments seem pretty kike infested to me.

I just don't get how anyone with a heart could vote for beto. I didn't even research this but here are the key points I heard randomly

>His actual name is Robert and is Irish but larps as a spic
>His net worth is several million and is basically a trust fund kid (his relatives are rich)
>He said when voted in he would impeach trump at the top of his priorities.
>Has a DUI record yet still pretends to be cool
>Tried to duck debating Cruz initially by asking it to be done in spanish
>He has that asshole aura around him that resembles a typical rich liberal kid

Just seeing these points alone are making me seeth with rage. At least Cruz doesn't pretend to be decent. How on earth do normal people vote for a conman.

Beto also mentioned that he wanted to impeach Trump several times; but when the election heated up, he tried to sweep his comments under the rug. Texans want border control, and Trump is the embodiment of that. Any Democrat hoping to LARP as a "blue dog" while opposing Trump is doomed here.

But look how hip he is user!

Attached: 1539528345740.png (816x769, 626K)

>if I call the right-wing candidate a "cuck" enough, then maybe they'll vote for an open-borders gun-grabber

Attached: soy overload.jpg (1000x1243, 195K)

He's a shill that's fully aware Drumfp ruined "her turn". The constant attempt to appeal to Jow Forums's sensibilities about Jews is mind numbing, Trump's been called a puppet to everyone under the sun by now at one time or another. It all really just boils down to he wasn't suppose to win, he did, and the NPC are raging for years, their programming becoming increasingly broken and corrupted.

Your concern shilling isn't helping you shits think just because a candidate is pro Israel we should loose our shit and let liberals run things

Oh yeah cringe aside I remember one more important point.

He has a shit load of fund raising that is almost excessive. Over 20m or something.

So some other dems who really need help ask if borrow a small amount that would really help and he told them to fuck off.

Is he secretly a Jew or something?

The easiest way to spot a subversive shill is to realize that they still take a marxist approach to arguments.

They never provide an alternative, they never specify what might have worked better, what would work better, why it would work better, they simply attack their target devoid of all attachments to anything else, like an octopus trying to worm its way through armor a little at a time until it finds a hole that works.

Holy shit if this is true we need to meme some Obama support of Beta and spread it around.

"Beta/Obama 2020"... Overlay some audio of Obama offering some other candidate support on top of video of Beta speeches and campaigning

>How on earth do normal people vote for a conman.

Most Beto bumper stickers I've seen were on cheap minivans that belonged to catladies. Not even meme'ing.

Beto is unironically better than El Rato

is that Ron Paul's silhouette?

Beto's the epitome of a limp wristed sóyboy lol, saying he has a spine is deluded as fuck, dunno what these libtards are smoking

Yep no early vote after nov 2

LMAO smdh Deez niggas finna bouta get dabbed on

Yep

You know what? You're right. We should just let the Jews and their commie puppets run things directly. That's a much better plan that electing right-wingers who value order and liberty.

Attached: 1456655914011.gif (320x240, 2.78M)