My college just sent out an email asking us to vote democrat

What can I do about this?

Here's some parts of the email;

>Saturday's horrific massacre of 11 innocent men and women in Pittsburgh, as they worshipped together, no doubt shocks each and every one of us. It should. The 11 souls whose lives were extinguished were targeted solely because of the god they worship. These killings follow on the heels of the murders of two African American shoppers at a grocery store in Kentucky last Wednesday and the attempted delivery of pipe bombs to a number of people who were selected apparently because of their political beliefs.

>The events of last week did not come out of thin air. To say that our nation and our politics are polarized trivializes the problem. Civility and reasoned discourse seem to have given way to hate and the politics of distrust and division. Each day, we are assaulted by racism, anti-Semitism, xenophobia, misogyny, nativism, and homophobia, sometimes from the very people who have been elected to lead us.

>Secondly, please take seriously your opportunity to vote. As November 6 approaches, vote for candidates who model the behavior we want in our leaders. Regardless of party, vote for leaders who eschew hatred and bigotry. Vote for candidates who provide solutions to our problems and not just those who articulate our frustrations. And whatever the results of the election, get involved and engaged—embrace our shared democratic values. And as you engage and seek to fix some of the problems my generation has caused, model the type of civility and empathy that is so absent today.

Attached: faggotdog.jpg (600x589, 28K)

>Complain about divisive politics
>Use every buzzword they can think up in the very next sentence
There’s a reason they’re called NPCs.

This is the university president, btw.

They are pushing this shit hard everywhere. At the Penguins game last night it was all propaganda with one message: hate is not welcome in Pittsburgh, and hate starts with speech.

They are going to come after our ability to freely express our opinions publicly before the come for our guns boys.
>inb4 picture is sideways
Yeah I'm phone posting and Jow Forums is fucky.

Attached: 20181030_185006.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

I love how they demonize supporting the usa over other countries. And of course they cherry pick 2 black deaths when whites die from blacks at 10x the rate.

>Reply all
>Thank you for your email
>I'm going to vote for the candidate who will ship all the niggers back to Africa and gas the Jews.

CMU?

you should report them to whatever agency covers voter fraud in that area. this is coercion and voter manipulation.

So preachy it will backfire.

>>Saturday's horrific massacre of 11 innocent men and women in Pittsburgh
Thank God, buy the picture I tough that it was a puppy massacre

Rural and suburban retards vote Republican. City people all vote Democrat..

"No".

Is it a for-profit private college?
If not, you may want to see if they are violating any IRS rule about political lobbying by non-profits

I’m sure this email is being made up by the OP.

Because Dallas and Phoenix aren't cities, right.

>501c3 tax status
> political action

Choose one

This.

>Hate is not welcome in Pittsburgh

Fuck Crosby. Malkin gets a pass for being a cool dude.

Kek. No. There just rural fly over cow fields

HAHAHA ...good one. Cheers.

But wow is our world fcked up

Send it to Tucker. He'll cover that shit.