- anti-muslim
- anti-immigration
and
- anti-capitalist
- not anti-jews
- not anti-feminist
at the same time. Or even close.
Prove me wrong.
These things go together very well, so why is that?

Attached: cvr9781451628975_9781451628975_hr.jpg (1821x2768, 1.17M)

give examples

I'm asking for examples.

why did you put not anti instead of pro jew it confused me so much for a second. Anyway I don’t watch any political commentators because they’re unable to address the JQ and most arent even pro white.

So you are
>- anti-capitalist
>- not anti-jews
>- not anti-feminist
?
If no: don't mind me
If yes: please consider to kys

Beccause not being anti-jews, doesn't necessarily mean you're explicitly pro-jews.
But thanks for constructive criticism.

Man, Sam Huntington was a fucking legend before people started calling him a racist.

maybe exist but media doesnt want to show

>I don’t watch any political commentators because they’re unable to address the JQ
I'm also asking for online personalities and others.

-pro western
-not anti feminist
-not pro immigration and anti muslim

Incompatible pretty much, you don't see because it doesn't exist. Every single feminist is against the west and pro immigration.

How is it incompatible?
Why do you think that is?

Feminism rebels against the traditional western society, you only need to hear those who call themselves feminists, they talk about white privilege, patriarchy, racism, etc.

That is not being ideologically incompatible. That is people not actually doing it.

because media shows only popular shit, truth is not popular, truth dont sell things

Attached: DGKktHxUIAAQ8pc.jpg (585x420, 32K)

bump

Attached: coincidence.jpg (3552x2000, 2.54M)

Feminism's primary goal is to increase the power of women in Western society. At present, men hold more power. In order to increase their share, they see stealing what men own as necessary. To accomplish this, they ally with non-whites to better attack white men.

Maybe there is some theoretical species of feminism that values white society and patriarchy bu I haven't heard it.

>that pic
very nice

But ally with muslims? That doesn't make any sense. Also they could still be anti-muslim and ally with blacks/anti-whites.

Also what you're saying is, being feminist by definition means, being anti-white.