ORANGE MAN NO

Attached: Donald J. Trump on Twitter.jpg (640x800, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1541001203854.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_Clause#Birthright_citizenship
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/31/total-immigration-us-ties-all-time-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The madman is doing it guys!!! There are no brakes on the Trump train.

Nigger, immigration is at an all time high. Trump isn't doing a fucking thing.

BUILD THAT WALL ONE BRICK HIGHER!!! CAN I GET MY MAGAPEDE HERE A COAT ALREADY???

Attached: 7BEE0021-D0DF-455A-AE80-02C629C65319.jpg (600x600, 78K)

If Trump can literally do only one thing it needs to be this. This is the most important immigration issue there is.

This was the one thing we all said would never happen. He’s doing it. The absolute madman.

The absolute state of Jow Forums.

I feel you, lad.

Attached: 1492005549581s.jpg (224x250, 6K)

REEEEEEE! Somebody stop this racist!

Attached: Triggered_11.jpg (400x200, 49K)

Suck a motherfucking dick bitch
He is setting a precendent
This is laying the groundwork for a revolution.
The American spirit has been reignited and boy is it going to be hard for you kikes to put it out.

>anyone that goes against my zionist jewish cock-gobbling president is actually a kike

>pic related is you

Attached: Brainlet+memes_c52efa_6684167.jpg (1200x1438, 129K)

Source of that? Because I have sources that state the exact opposite.
Stop parroting the talking points.

1933 border close. Mexican Repatriation.
Let's do it again but with niggers as well.

I work with a guy from Ghana. Two actually. One is a great, hard working man who came from money, the other is a literal sub 80 iq piece of garbage. I asked the dumbass how he got here. He literally just said, "I took a plane to the embassy and said I wanted in America."
I asked if I could do that in Ghana and he's like "hell no".

He could lose the midterms and still end it via SO
The EO would get blocked by 9th circuit and go to a conservative supreme court who then makes it constitutional law

Anchor babies are gonna get BTFO
Sadly it probably won't be retroactive

bye bye illegals

You guys still unironically write like this? Fucking nerd faggots. Trumps great and all but you're faggots.

When Trumps not slurping on Zionist dick,
He throws his base a bone.
but remember,
first and formost, he's a zionist dick sucker

>Things a Jew not wanting to be outed as a Jew would say.

Attached: 1513633020851.jpg (380x479, 45K)

well let's get this shit going already.

Attached: revolt.png (639x332, 326K)

How’s that 2nd referendum coming big boy?
You can’t undo decades of indoctrination overnight, but with a brash president like this, maybe enough people will be jolted out of their ZOG induced stupor to look around for once.
There is NO European leader who has so brazenly rejected the kikes migrant plan.
Why am I even talking to a br*t.

Never mind that illegal aliens commit far less crime than American citizens. Keep living in your racist xenophobic world where facts don't matter

> legal immigration is at an all time high
> people are obeying the law more than ever before
> this is Trump's fault
Do please tell us more, I promise you'll get your blue wave if you just keep talking

Try harder

>birthright citizenship is over
>all those 30 million illegal spics can be shipped out the next time a law abiding american reports them
This is a huge whitepill anons

Hello (((/ptg/))))
still havent learned you gay psy-ops dont work on Jow Forums?
we all know Trump is (((their))) guy

poor Barron. he will be kicked out too

> (OP)
>Never mind that illegal aliens commit far less crime than American citizens. Keep living in your racist xenophobic world where facts don't matter
They gt reported for far less crime than American citizens and half their shit goes unreported as 'gang violence'
Also most crime committed by citizens is by blacks

I'm sure you do schlomo

Attached: jew.png (854x859, 253K)

I mean he is one of... three or four world leaders actually going AGAINST the kike globalist agenda? And you want to pretend like he's the kike, when there hasn't been a single world leader in Europe to go against it in the past decades.

It doesn't matter if he sucks Israeli cock as long as he dismantles the globalist agenda. He would be long gone if he didn't openly support Jews, at least he chose the ones that are focused on keeping Israel safe and not the ones whose primary objective is swamping the West and wiping out its culture. It's the lesser of two evils and allows him to actually do what needs to be done.

Now now now
Don't go there duuuude

Attached: trumpjew.png (358x398, 106K)

If he makes it illegal to have dual-citizenship and hold political office he will unquestionably be the greatest US President.

Good luck and God bless.

I'm the daughter of an immigrant. My mother came here from honduras to have have me so I could be an american citizen and have a better life. Why do you evil people want to take this from me? I am a citizen of this country.

America must stop whoring for everyone. No more amnesty unless you follow the law. What good is becoming a world super power if you let elected officials (Left) completely undo what took hundreds of years in a matter of a few decades.

Orange man...good

>This
These fucking retards think that the US would elect a POTUS whom wouldn't cave and kowtow to AIPAC or the pro-israel lobbyists.

That's where you're wrong sweetheart

Attached: !.jpg (279x200, 24K)

Fuck off. They owe you nothing.

Goddamnit, I know he’s basically just a WWE wrestler and this is all bullshit, but that still some baller shit right there.

Too bad nothing is going to change that really matters. Really is a fucking bummer sometimes.

So long as your mother is a legal citizen you have nothing to worry about. If my parents had me while on vacation in Italy, does that make me Italian?

it's too late to reverse the demographic trend without stripping millions of their citizenship and mass deportations

there's a spiritual aspect to this no one
seems to get, he's not talking about
non us citizens, he's speaking of
biblical birthrites, trump, son of satan
has a stolen birthrite he doesn't want
returned to whom he stole from. so
they do these news stories to make
you think it's about beaners or chinks
but it's about something else all together.

a spiritual war is fought by spiritual means.
paper magic is a spiritual weapon and that
is all this is, satans son, using paper magic
to try and keep what he's stolen.

son of perdition is about to lose everything.

if i am wrong, why is he using the term
birthrite instead of naturalization. :-)

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-12_1540474778.jpg (182x274, 11K)

He knows its going to the Supreme Court no matter what. He was waiting to stack the court so this could happen

>precendent
this is how I know you're using a VPN. your spellcheck is set to something other than english.

Attached: 5JwQUDH.jpg (2560x1600, 585K)

Remember user, accuse them of the very thing that you are. That is the trick!

>illegals commit less crimes
100% of illegal immigrants are criminals.

>world leader
> in Europe

Kind of redundant. We prefer to stay in our cucksheds nowadays rather than ruling the world

I hope trump can get this done but it's a generation too late. In my area spics aren't even the problem anymore, it's Muslims. I don't know how the fuck my southern suburban town got targeted but we have been completely filled with Muslims in just the last 10 years. When i was in middle School there was maybe one Muslim family here. But now the local mall literally looks like some kind of Arabian Bazaar with the blacks and spics we already had mixed in.

It only took 10 years for me to become a complete minority in my own town this has to fucking stop.

Never say never user
We don’t do these things because they are easy, but because they are hard.

Well, so your parents used you to get their citizenship, you were a mere tool.
Btw, show your tits with timestamp.

I'm a citizen. I vote and pay taxes. I'm just as much of an american as you are.

Nice pic
Otherwise fuck off 1 post by this idfag

We want your family to leave so that they can be far away from the evil white people here. As you know all whites are racist and some are even homoracist. Your family has to go back because we care.

Attached: E9EE44B8-3CD7-426D-BB30-AADA6FE398FA.jpg (640x474, 42K)

Character limit

Without a power grid failure or natural disaster on the scale of “the big one” or the new Madrid, there will only be a slow death of whites in this land.
If the power goes out and the gibs stop, lots of whites will perish, probably me included, but even more subhumans will die.

What the border is going to look like when the caravan gets there

Attached: Combat pepe 1.jpg (772x514, 65K)

Anyone under 18 with illegal parents getting tossed over too. Sadly it probably won’t apply to anchor babies that were made 18 years ago

Anchors away

It'll be made retroactive in his second term. Term two is when the real fun starts.

What the border is going to look like when the caravan gets there****

Attached: combat pepe 3.jpg (960x541, 85K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1541001203854.webm

Americans will be like... lol

Attached: No go.jpg (640x611, 110K)

I love him, I can't wait to vote for him again. But it's time to do it already.

Someone needs to post the sole white dude amongst sea of blacks at beach pic. That would be you

I do t understand this. The First Lady came here legally. Do you fags not know that there is legal immigration and there is illegal immigration? Or are you being obtuse?

Remember how fucking great and hilarious it felt to vote for him. Fuck me I cannot wait to do it again either. Bring it on

Based and true

>your spellcheck is set to something other than english.
Wait, do you think precedent isn't a word? Did you think he was trying to say "president" or something? Jesus Christ kid, how old are you?

WHAT A FUCKING HERO

And you vote blue. Fuck off invader.

This, with a caveat though: Trump is talking about
>>chain migration
as a bad thing. His wife's parents, if I remember correctly have green cards and that constitutes the chain migration.
The chain migration, that he is talking about is the family based migration and it is legal. As a matter of fact it's the easiest way to get to the US, when you come here legally.
There's a lot of shit that Trump says about the immigration th qa t is directed against legal immigrants. I'm a legal immigrant, not a naturalized citizen, and I'll be voting for Trump in 2020, even though I'm doing this slightly against my interest. For me the interest of the country is more important, but I can't vouch for other, legal aliens. Illegal immigration is a cancer, and he is reducing the numbers of the legal and 5he illegal immigrants. I just wish he stopped talking about the legal immigrants like they are doing something wrong.

>>not a naturalized citizen
NOW a naturalized citizen

Nah,allowing foreigners to buy land in the USis the biggest issue
They buy the land then send their kids to become citizens here and use said clay as a staging ground
How the fuvk should foreign scum be allowed to hold ownership of OUR clay?

leave the blacks out of this.

This makes me so mad. Look at my angry face!

Attached: soyface.jpg (168x277, 59K)

It's still spelled wrong

WRONG

Based af. I'm not worthy to live in this country at this time. Thank you Donald Trump.

Orange man yes.

Are you sure? Even without Birthright Citizenship you've still got the Citizenship Clause. I'm not well-versed in this kind of thing but it seems like Birthright Citizenship is almost exclusively for anchor babies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_Clause#Birthright_citizenship

based and toaddicked

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
BEANERS BTFO!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
POST YFW!

Attached: 1530782270985.jpg (472x472, 27K)

yeah they pay taxes like everyone else. literally nothing wrong with them
wait

based americans getting shit done
disregard democracy acquire 1st world nation

no, going after employers would, but a kike would never do that.

i can think of at least 10 times we sat here saying "boy he bout to do it", and then nothing happened.

He has no source. Regardless, they have to go back.

lol, so good

There is a difference between a birthright and naturalized citizen.
Birthright should have a clause, like most of the countries, that the children born here have to have at least on US citizen parent, as it stands right now, it's, as you said, for anchor babies.
Naturalized citizen can be anyone who came to the US legally There is NO path for anyone that came here illegally to gain a citizenship, except for the amnesty -EXCEPT for anchor babies.
What they do is they are abusing the family immigration laws and show that the deportation of the parent will cause them suffering(the ONLY exception if you entered illegaly), and by doing that the illegal is allowed to stay and apply for the "adjustment of status"
Trump is talking about the chain migration and when he does so he talks about the uncles, aunts, mothers etc coming to the US. This is about fully legal immigration as well as the birthright, except that no one can petition for their uncles, the birthright citizens can petition for their parents, their brothers and sisters as well, but they usually don't. The legal, naturalized citizens are the ones who mostly petition for the immediate family.
Take me: I want to take care of my family, I so far petitioned for my mother to get her green card. It is the chain migration that Trump keeps talking about, no doubt, and it is scary for people like me. I put the country's interest above mine, but how many legal immigrants will do so?

KEGGER KAV DO YOUR THING

Attached: i-like-beer-5bafc3[1].jpg (800x632, 45K)

You mean legal immigrants?
That's almost impossible.
Illegals? Hell yes.

Attached: immigration_illegals.png (1080x964, 302K)

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/31/total-immigration-us-ties-all-time-record/

Fuck. If we correct for the race we will see that the illegals commit more crime than white and Hispanic populations of the native born and legal immigrants.
Do you have a link to these?

Bye bye anchor babies

YOU BETTER FOLLOW THROUGH YOU FAT FUCK

>undocumented immigrants
>graphs say legal immigrants
is it possible to be that retarded?

The Blackpill in article form

DO IT MADMAN I WANNA CALL YOU BASED ALREADY

Attached: 1536205708011.gif (680x849, 1.14M)

What is going after employers going to do to stop illegal roasties from coming over dropping spawn and living off gibbs?

If Trump surrenders his jurisdiction over the children of illegal aliens born on US soil then they won't be US citizens.

If Trump surrenders his jurisdiction over the children of illegal aliens born on US soil then he has no right to apply state force on them. He can and probably will be legally prosecuted for doing so, whether that happens in the next year or 10 years from now. This will also apply to ICE agents and other members of USA LEO organisations.

I hope he doesn't go for the easy solution. He is opening himself and thousands of LEOs up for a legal purge in 10 years time.