Mueller rape accusation INCOMING

To what lengths will the deep state go to stop this 20 year old kid from exposing Bobby Three Sticks as a rapist tomorrow?

Attached: Jacob Wohl on Twitter.png (582x555, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1057445136202956808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 4f3f47c89d2d63bf61bf06f11c0ce698aeafcc36.jpg (756x960, 88K)

Attached: d3a1682c15b729980dcbecf4d189495063e083cc.jpg (768x960, 65K)

bipolar disorder is a big deal, sort yourself out man

They are on full red alert, going crazy trying to stop this from coming out.

Tomorrow Mueller goes down.

Attached: V8M4GR.png (598x718, 250K)

Attached: 1537570413738.png (540x360, 242K)

Trump is a failed president in the making who's rhetoric has caused the GOP to lose Congress in november over his supporters being terrorists.

You do realize Trump has a higher approval rating than Obama.

You have to go back

Attached: justassadhair.png (455x504, 462K)

Wow, her allegations are highly credible and sympathetic.

It sounds like the smell of the alcohol on his breath became deeply embedded in her hippocampus

You seem to think you know the future... tell me the winning lottery numbers pretty please.

mere accusations should not convict anyone in actual court or the court of public opinion.

I despise Mueller at this point, but if there are only statements and no evidence or corroboration we should not believe the claims against Mueller any more than we believed the claims against Kavanaugh.

I believe women over some white male Republican.

The press conference is tomorrow. From what's been said, there is a lot of evidence and corroboration that will be coming out. 2010 wasn't that long ago

Do not forget that Robert Mueller raped underage girls while deployed in Vietnam.

I think once the first accuser comes forward it will open the flood gates. You think him and John "Mushface" Kerry were little choir boys during their years at St. Paul's?

Attached: 4173618C00000578-0-image-a-23_1497623255316.jpg (634x940, 168K)

Insane. I wonder how many women Mueller has raped.

Your tears are sweet

Attached: 1539040768881.jpg (988x1059, 181K)

She wasn't wearing underwear?

Yes, but libtards still actually believe Kavanaugh did those things.

Time for them to believe their savior for Trump impeachment of the same. Time for us to get our revenge.

Please let the Democrats treat this woman with unmerciful cruelty. It's just what the country needs to see right before they go to vote

Based and redpilled

Dims opened Pandora’s box with the recent confirmation fiasco.

This may very well be a hitjob against Mueller, but Dims are absolutely responsible for setting this precedent.

Feel bad for Mueller personally for seeing what likely amounts to a political assassination but I have no qualms about it politically. If the left wants no standard of proof and no due process, then they’ll get it too.

kid has an IQ of 60 and has the most punchable face ive ever seen

Sounds believable but I want corroboration. After all, that's what I wanted in the Kavanaugh hearings, and we didn't get it. But maybe somebody will corroborate her story?

Wow. Another very credible witness. #believeallwomen #metoo

Bump

Wheres her gofundme? I want to get political rape allegations gofundme's banned because they suddenly start helping the wrong people.

I have a theory that the Deep State is throwing Mueller under the bus. Hear me out. Mueller said he is releasing the findings of the special counsel after the midterms. Since none of those findings have leaked to the public, I'm going to go ahead an assume that Trump will be vindicated. My thought is that the left is already trying to discredit the findings of who they thought was their savior by saying "But he's a Republican sex offender anyway. Just like everyone else around Trump. We need more credible investigations." And boom, the wheel that is the witch hunt gets to keep spinning until the 2020 election.

True, but the enemy should be made to live up to it's own rules.

17 year old “financier”. Greasy Junior con man. Fuck him and fuck his friends. Deal the cards, he ain’t got the balls.

#listenandbelieve

Nothing would surprise me anymore. Taking everything with a grain of salt right now. I still can't believe how low the Dems went with Kavanaugh. Dr Ford should be investigated for her conduct up to and including the illegal renting of her house....However..nothing ever happens to the Cocktail crowd.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-31 03-58-02.png (525x401, 185K)

Just lmfao this can't be real

>Jow Forums tards actually believing this
Christ every day this board descends lower and lower

I believe women

I know the "optics" thing has become such a meme lately. But consider how bad the optics would be for the GOP if they went after Ford. They've already won with Kavanuagh and the left is damaged by their own treatment of him. In this case, it's probably better to just let it go while they're ahead.

Cringe. It can’t be real.

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1057445136202956808

That tweet deserves it’s own thread...

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-31 03-06-46.png (567x640, 230K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-31 04-00-51.png (528x350, 167K)

I N D E L I B L E
N
D
E
I
B
L
E

Is it indoobitable in her hippo crumpets?

I always telling people that the glowing eyes faggot pics (Mueller, Sessions, etc) all originate from this literal cuck queer's camp (i.e. The Reagan Battalion) and what does he do but go and confirm it