>32, married
>San diego
>raising family in same neighborhood I grew up in
>take kids trick or treating early
>white people are giving out onions shit
>mexicans are giving out spicy rocks
>the ONE black family has regular candy
what the fuck happened?

Attached: 1309205291001.gif (645x773, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what the fuck happened?
When I was a kid my mother would bring us to the mall.
Every store would hand out candy.

Liberals happened

>get a bag of mixed candies
>eat all reeses, hersheys, and twixes
>let the kids have the whoppers, almond joys, and milk duds

Attached: smugg.png (750x730, 104K)

Attached: 65445664.jpg (750x500, 108K)

Multicultralism
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

how do americans of all ages put up with infantile names for confectionary and fell no embarasment using them.

people realized sugar is bad for you, unless you want your kids growing up to be mutated fat blobs

Says the man from the country with numerous foodstuffs named after penises and vaginas

What do you eat then? Grinning Chesherham Sweetyroos? Gloucestershire Anchor Fiddlers? Big Black Islamic Cockypops? Fizzy Wobbletrousers? Sugar Loicenses?

Because we make fun of stuck up faggots like you

I bet you give money to niggers for taitned take aways, cuck

>Bong calling other peoples food stuffs infantile

Halloween and Easter are designated sugar splurge days.

It gives kids something to look forward to, and if they end up giving themselves stomach aches from gorging on candy all day then so be it, lesson learned.

we would feel some context aorund the words and naming. For example a middle aged man in america will ask for some milkduds tootsie pops and dumdums , in the UK he would use ageneric term like milk chocolate not the brand name wirtten to appeal to children. Spotted Dick would eb said with the realisation it sounds funny not as a regualr expression with no awareness.

You sound like one of those niggers in the South that call everything a "coke" because you either don't know the name of anything or think you're too cool to say the name of food.

As for my country, it always brings me joy to get a box of Negro Kisses.

Attached: Then+there+was+neekerinsuukko+candies+that+translates+to+kiss+_ef85846512f8c3520be6373d77f474e9.jpg (700x533, 78K)

Swede on vacation?

>Hi I'd like some chocolate candy
>Which one, there are 1000 different kinds and are all slightly different
>Uhhh uhh I can't say the name because it's for children
Keep eating your bangers and toastie woasties and butty wutties you fucking cuckold

If you're talking about the candy's other name, Swedish is commonly spoken within the Finnish coastline cuz of historical reasons, and the company who's making these sweets is located there.

I like onions. Even raw.

why do you keep the confectionary behind the counter?, if i a asked a colleague to get me a chocolate bar they'd get me one I woudn't ask for foodlyahhoo milkly bang duds.

Actually it was a joke about swedes enjoying sexual context with darkies

But what if you want some foodlyahhoos? You'll decide to not have what you want because you are scared of saying the name?
I bet you get cold sweats when calling someone on the phone too
Don't @ me again pussy

Ohh okay then lel

>HURR DURR Chips n crumpets OI I’m a massive faggot

Kek

>going early
>implying anyone would open their door for some faggot that came on the wrong day
>san diego
>white people
Fake news

shove a zoodle up your ass

Attached: 01-Foods-Called-by-Different-Names-in-the-UK-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 60K)

I live in Sd too. What part do you live in?

Also its not even 11 AM. Wouldnt have even been 9 AM when you posted. Do people trick or treat the day before or something?

But San diego really has become mexico unless you live in the nice parts which have become india.

Dude. I am coming to your house. Other than the twixes you left in all of the good ones and took out all of the bad ones.