You just know cops and military would side with the libs if a civil war broke out

You just know cops and military would side with the libs if a civil war broke out.

Attached: FBFA29D8-D979-40B3-B396-E191ACD668EC.png (602x505, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_wLPcH1_WA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-Xo4F_LVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 28530974-F4D9-4002-9D11-DF6819EEFAAD.jpg (956x631, 74K)

Libs are too cucked to fight a civil war.

Most cops are idiots and they definitely would support the people pushing for more taxes

Could you please state your reasoning? I would seriously like to hear it.

See

But the prisons are full of libs. If they support the libs, why do they put so many of them in prison?

sage and kys

I got the guy on the right.

Attached: Fatty-Fats.jpg (364x484, 95K)

Delusional. The government would side with liberals. Defection rate from military/law enforcement would be 80+% as soon as it goes hot.

They're already doing it. The only leftists to even go to court where clanton and 70 of the ones that where at the inauguration.

Majority of military and policemen aren’t the critical thinking type, if a civil war broke out the media would be making the Right look evil, so they would be attacked. Same way cops in these protests have been aiding with Antifa

Cuz they’re still racist at the end of the day

Hood nigga thugs and spics are hardly libs, they just vote for moar gibz party every time, if they even vote

You think they'd side with the same people that consistently call them terrorists and murderers? Police unions always encourage their boys to vote red.

Most of them would be hunkering down and protecting their families, the ones that aren't would be out shooting libs.

They hate people with guns

Trump is a tool to eradicate opposition to the globalist agenda by painting its followers as violent, paranoid and uncivil, a psyop to show to convince the alternative is the only path to progress as nationalism breeds hate and destruction

Depends on how it starts. But I generally agree. They do whatever they're told

Have any of these protests been happening in conservative areas? No. They have only been happening in liberal strongholds where the mayors are liberal and order the police to stand down.

reminder that they only recruit cops under a certain iq .

this

Attached: US civil war or not.png (1315x890, 555K)

So that makes liberals -- in your definition -- a minority of the people in the US. Why do you think a minority of the people would win in a civil war, when they do not have the military training and are not generally gun owners?

Most major cities are liberal so we’d already be at a disadvantage, but in other places I guess we could control the food supply

Military coup when?

Because every body desires world piece whether they understand that or not :)

Got to understand these people are twelve steps ahead of you, both sides are controlled and there will be no savior to remove us from the future system being created

Attached: 5BE5DDD3-F502-4494-9197-DC33F4ED9D7E.jpg (920x690, 142K)

Let’s see how the midterms go

>cops will just stand around idly and let communist street thugs wreck up the place as long as their mayor tells them to
I don't see how you think this point helps your case

As someone who has worked on campaigns for state and local politicians, often going door to door speaking to people, I can say for sure that most cops are furious at the idea of people losing their guns. That is the number one thing they like to bring up, regardless of how left or right wing an area they live in. If libs plan on removing guns from the hands of citizens cops will side against them

duh, they're the system's goons.

this.
you by definition cannot be a critical thinker if you go into a profession that requires you to enforce law.
if police WERE perfect arbiters of reason and logic there would be need for trials or innocent or guilty verdicts. if the cop arrested you, based on his perfect reasoning and logic alone, you would be guilty.
and that same critically thinking mind in his perfect reason and logic would not even arrest innocent people, thus eliminating the need to judge people as innocent at all because those people would not find themselves in court ever.
the reason we have trials and verdicts is because inherent in the system is the flawed reliance on non critical thinking minds who arrest people because a law was "broken" and lo and behold, that person that was arrested needs to be found not guilty because the cop fucked up.

I've worked at a police station for the last 5 years. They would shoot liberals literally the second they were given the green light. After Obama, you'll never find a literal cop ever again.

Every single cop I know is right winged.

Cops are already siding with antifa when they standby and let them do whatever they want. Amazing and sad!

>military started to accept minorities
>military started to accept women
>military started to accept gays/transfucks

Gee, I wonder why.

You think truckers are liberals? They deliver the food to cities, and can turn their vehicles into highway blockades. Cities can be very easily besieged and starved into submission

supposing your in a libtard city or state like portland or lalaland...

I was talking about prison population, not the entire US population if that wasn't clear. I honestly have no clue what a conservative/liberal civil war would play out like here because of so many variables involved.

As directed by mayors.

You're an absolute fucking idiot.

if a person IS found guilty, one can deduce that the cop guessed correctly, as the arrest is the first step in the process.

That’s an advantage, the number of dumb libs willing to do suicide missions would be a lot tho

And they don't question it because money is the real reason most choose the profession

>Police aren't a criminal gang of traitorous cucks and freemasons
>Muh good cops

Attached: 1536793316866.jpg (400x400, 22K)

In this scenario, who cares what happens in cities? They will all starve. If people think cops and soldiers haven't discussed what to do when shtf because they're all low iq bootlickers, that's retarded. They will overwhelmingly side with good ol boys with long guns over latte sipping hipsters and nogs with tec9s. The government will need to call in mercenary armies and blue helmets because of insanely high defection rates.

They enforce the law. They don’t make the law. They don’t care what the law is. You break it you go to jail. That’s how they work. If there was a civil war or martial law was declared you best bet they’d continue to do their jobs and enforce the “law”.

>let communist street thugs wreck up the place
They want to commit violence, but are unwilling to risk their own personal safety to do so. Look at all the videos of what happened after election day.
By and large, leftists aren't willing to fight when push comes to shove, they just want to destroy things, and it is usually their own neighborhoods. They want to attack rightists, but as soon as they get hit in return, they start crying for the police to come help their sorry ass. If they want to do that, I say let them.

Sage.

Everyone knows this is bullshit. Befriend almost any cop and ask them.

same with me, but this is a paradox and when you talk with cop friends about freedom or whatever the paradox becomes more apparent and most often the cop is blind or skewed in his reconciliation with his conservative values and his job to enforce the law.
police, like everyone involved in the justice industry, needs to be blind, but police are typically the least blind of all and this creates contradictions in their minds, their words, and ultimately in their actions as citizens and law enforcement officers.

perhaps, but you can rebut what i said instead of making ad hominem, "ausbro"

Any liberal cops need to be reminded right after Dallas BLM cop shootings that Obama said cops need to be less divisive

>everything you said

Cops probably will in the very beginning. Virtually all will stop or perish in the early stages of conflict though. 70% of active military will side with the righteous.

Attached: NYPD!.jpg (396x409, 100K)

Source?

Pigs are dumb as dirt, so yes. They’ve done it before.

That trigger discipline with those shades on far right guy. I bet he has some signed skittles.

How can I "know" a bald-faced lie?

Not only are most military people right-wing, but even the policeman's UNION leans to the right.

>The only leftists to even go to court
That's not up to police, idiot.

>military and police getting orders from the media
>Not from the president and chain of command

If this was true, then wouldn't it be Trump supporters rather than left-wingers who are generally violent?
>inb4 you weigh a false flag bomb against all the legitimate assassination attempts and random assaults that leftists do

absolutely, that's why it would be a real smart move on the libs part to start the civil war, hopefully they never figure this out.

>police are all evil racist sexist pigs that target the poor and oppressed
>the police will side with the group full of blacks, females, drug addicts, and poor
Pick one

>felon phone poster.

No. Leftists are seen as more unlawful and unruly by the police and the military, and would be targeted when such a scenario happens. Even the majority of minorities in the police forces and the military would side with the right to put down leftist dissidents. You've probably seen and heard minority cops beating up other minorities and leftists. Left-controlled cities will be subdued, they'll "pull rank" on city leaders and detain them (if they didn't execute the leftist leaders for "resisting arrest" or something). The Left will never stand a chance.
>t. come from generations of cops and servicemembers; veteran

People who hate cops are usually felons or pot smokers.

The police would side with anti government anarcho capitalists

Attached: 1504335280040.jpg (348x212, 29K)

Here's a commercial, but a quite accurate re-enactment of what will happen to the minority cops and servicemembers the leftists are hoping will side with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=M_wLPcH1_WA

>signed skittles

Attached: 1540782829991.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>You just know cops and military would side with the libs if a civil war broke out.
Yes. In fact I count on it.
An american civil war will be a festival of violence. But it must be done. Our country needs balkanization.

Police works for the goverment and will defend government until the end

ZOGbots will side with the people writing their checks and telling them they’re so great.

god i wish that were me

Nope lol.
Majority of soldiers are patriotic white southern boys who love the 2nd amendment.
Cops are also overwhelmingly republican.

>siding with the very same people who give them a hard time at every opportunity

Attached: 1412689877993.png (555x504, 281K)

Cops will shoot or arrest whoever the person signing their checks tells them to.

West coast trash cans on suicide watch

Attached: IMG_1886.jpg (578x370, 51K)

They already do
Fuck all cops

Military would be about a 70-30 split. Right - left.
Police are leftists, thats obvious.

Oh, yeah: they would! Servants of the NWO. A shit ton of them are (((Masons))).

They would side against anyone doing violence. We do revolutions at the ballot box.

#notallpotsmokers

Some pot heads have no issue with the cops because they're doing their job

He can do sumthin useful, like lye down cover fire.

You a peace officer?

Bullshit, if Civil War broke out, large chunks of military personnel would defect based on State loyalty, just like last time. Cops will stay loyal to the local government.

This. Cops are the biggest NPCs there are by nature, in fact having a sense of reason or justice hurts their ability to do law enforcement.

I don't mind cops too much because I'm not a trouble maker and they sometimes kill feral browns, but in the event of a civil war I'd shed no tears at seeing police precincts blown up and cop families shot in the streets

>cops supporting the side with the most criminals
>cops supporting the side with people who hate them
>cops supporting the side who have been calling them psychopathic murderers for a decade (since Obama's election)
>cops supporting the side they are not voting for
>cops supporting the side that is against the president
>cops supporting the side armed with pussy hats and dildos, against the side with 300 millions guns
are you brain damaged?
They have EVERY SINGLE REASON (personal, global, own safety, etc.) to be against the libs.

It's already happening you confused retards, here's just one example compilation:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-Xo4F_LVs

Attached: authorityman-original.jpg (800x547, 232K)

This. Many conservative potheads live perfectly lawful lives.

>
>
misclicked you guys, you're not retards

Copfag here.
Cops lean right wing for the most part. You might see some side with libs in major metro areas, but not the rest of the county.
I'd say 80% of my department is hard right.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (699x1000, 134K)

not a chance in Hell

People in your sector always end up red pilled. Firefighters, ambulance guys, security guards etc. Gee I wonder why

Attached: 1534554431430.jpg (1337x688, 133K)

U r dumb

Cops are the thugs for the State. fact.

>Supports big government enforcement arms throwing people in jail over miniscule things
>Calls other people commies

Great logic, commie statist faggot

Attached: shrineofthestatists.jpg (727x600, 144K)

And your alternative? Total anarchy and chaos? Should we abolish da po-lice?

All this escalation to division; Chicomms along w/their assorted proxies. Burn out the residents, of their beachhead to be California. Cause multiple flashpoints nationwide; while China in the U.N sec council push to enact "The strong cities" initiative .

I fully expect them to clear the prisons, as in open the doors and turn them out, if shit kicks off.

maybe pigs should start doing their jobs instead of arresting people for non-violent crimes

Attached: murdersunsolved.png (630x158, 14K)

What is required in our nation / usa; is the Peace officer ! America is founded on common law.

They will do whatever they are paid to do, in this case, shoot civilians. As long as the Fed money doesn't run out of course. After that, it's showtime.

America's Army is a paid Mercenary Army. What happens when you stop paying Mercenaries can be read in History Books.

Why would their money run out?
25trillion debt and changing world order.

Have fun, the end comes overnight. Your CIA already admitted it, they are only buying time.

Cops hate niggers and anarchists more than anyone. They also hate illegals, since they bring in drugs.