Devolved Powers: The UK

It's time to talk about devolved powers. The more authority we give to Northern Ireland and Scotland, the more they seem to fuck us. Northern Ireland is a shithole that gives us nothing while costing a stupendous amount and Scotland is a wriggling teenager that cries when it doesn't get its own way.
Direct Rule would bring these people back in line.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Great_Britain_(1707–1800).svg.png (255x153, 1K)

Want to know how i know you're not native?

Bring them back into what line? There is no line anymore, brother. All British governments are compromised.

Yorkshireman. Even people here say they are Yorkshire before they're English, it's fucking daft.

I was going to say because you posted the wrong flag, dipshit

It's not the wrong flag. Nobody other than Scotland or England deserve representation.

Oh cool a devolved powers discussion finally a time to discuss how Wales can...
>The more authority we give to Northern Ireland and Scotland

:'( why do they always forget about me

Attached: 1509358949390.jpg (1600x1194, 1.29M)

Can't really argue with that user

You're part of England

Attached: 1519999995035.jpg (572x303, 144K)

Because you're basically a friendly and well behaved buddy of England. We don't mention you because we know you'll literally always follow our lead and provide picturesque landscapes and funny accents for us.

Cachau bant Saes

Attached: TheBeastsofOurLandProtectUs.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

England needs to leave the Union. And build walls along the borders of Scotland and Wales.

Sorry i don't speak Elvish

Attached: 1532280252246.jpg (799x754, 70K)

Fucking Celts and Celtic identity has been a thorn in our side for far too long. I totally agree Ban the SNP, ban what the fuck is the Irish one? Shin-fain? Ban Plaid CumREEEE. All these parties do is take away votes from relevant political parties that actually decide real fucking policy for the nation. Fuck them.

Ee eck, didnt half pound that pavement.

Is he still alive?

>ban the SNP
Yeah
>ban Sinn Fein
Trouble is that realistically that just means the void will be filled by some other fenian party. None of the """celtic""" people there vote for policy, they just vote to put nationalists in power because they want to unite Ireland so they can actually vote for a proper party. Unfortunately, anti-northern Ireland talk is usually called cringe and bluepilled and gets you labelled fairly quickly as some psy-op supertaig. I guess it's difficult for people to grasp that I dislike my country having to pay millions just to keep a shitty terrorist colony from erupting due to its own autism, and then spend more billions to bribe the people call themselves "loyalists" into not collapsing our government.
NI will soon have not only a catholic majority but also already is vehemently pro-EU by a majority, and increasingly so. Shits fucked.

NORN IRON JE ÉIRE

I'd be for this honestly. Banning this parties would allow a proper nationalistic movement to take place in the UK.
I do believe that's most important, with independence for all the states in the union coming after.

It's actually better for Northern Ireland and Scotland to be more split from England legislatively, less shit to intrude on in Westminster.

Attached: angryasshole.jpg (1376x1013, 86K)

Yes but then we put him in a wickerman.
The harvest was good that year.

kek

You made your bed so lay in it. If you didn't partition Ireland we wouldn't be a thorn in your side. You gerrymandered NI so that there was a Protestant majority and now that the two sides are equal in number, nothing can get done. You have the cheek to complain about us? YOU created this problem. You should have just let us govern ourselves. It would have been beneficial to both of us.

If I could have my way I'd have left the Ulster Volunteers on their own and given the National Army the shells to bury them. Northern Ireland has been nothing but a pain ever since it was created. We didn't partition Ireland, we gave in to threats of violence, rebellion and potential civil war from the men in Ulster.
I don't fucking want Northern Ireland and I'd say this opinion is shared by many here, unfortunately we're stuck with you so I'd rather be able to control how many billions you faggots cost us instead of leaving it to you retards until we can finally offload you to Dublin.

Why the frig do you dubious calorie-counters embarrass yourselves like this?

Attached: NFL.jpg (262x394, 25K)

Fuck off paddy. We should have sent the lot of you to the colonies when we had the chance. I don't know why our government even negotiated with terrorists in the first place we should have just flattened the place.

THE ENGLISH ARE A BUNCH OF POOFS!

Attached: AM.png (462x309, 244K)

>we gave in to threats of violence, rebellion and potential civil war from the men in Ulster
That was your excuse. We were already in the middle of civil war. They wouldn't have been your problem, they would have been ours to deal with and we could have dealt with them.
Your government tried to flatten us but they couldn't. You had to negotiate. You call the IRA terrorists but look at how many civilians your soldiers killed. In our eyes, you were the terrorists.

The terrorists weren't the Irish. The Irish Parliamentary Party sought Home Rule without severance from the Union as a whole and with them the worst case scenario independence wise would see Ireland still closely tied to this day. Instead, the men of Ulster threatened violence and terrorism and formed militias whilst smuggling guns into Ulster. They are the ones who opposed the one method we had to prevent war in Ireland and now its them that we have to foot the bill for after they caused the shitshow that was the Troubles. If you place the blame for Ireland on the Irish you have much reading to do. Until the Ulstermen fucked it all up, the IPP ruled supreme as did peace.

It wasn't an excuse. Our army officials threatened to resign if forced to act against the Ulster Volunteers, plans were even made to swoop in and seize their weapons.
Also, British soldiers killing civilians during the Troubles doesn't undo the Provo Scum doing the same thing but to a much larger degree.

The union is trash now. Either England takes back powers or lets them all fuck off and puts up hard borders to stop them flooding us with shitskins

The jews via their leftist pets have done a real number on us. They’ve been stoking hatred for years

>You call the IRA terrorists but look at how many civilians your soldiers killed.

A fucking VPN burger.

Attached: amerimutt.png (376x309, 121K)

We can have a referendum to see if Wales, Ireland and Scottland want to remain and be bros, if not go full isolation and give the South to the pajeet and make the North a white ethnostate.

Capital punishment for race mixing. Freedom of speech. End of inheritance tax. We will live by the magnacarta and have a new king, one that won't be able to be corrupted and hasn't been mutted.

Then once we've built our self up, liberate the the south from the pajeets.

Attached: IMG-20181023-WA0017.jpg (899x1600, 93K)

As I said, the Ulster Volunteers would have been ours to deal with. You didnt have to do anything.
I'm not just talking about during the Troubles, I'm talking about during the War of Independence and before. But if you want to talk about the Provos, they never intended to kill civilians. The purpose of their bombing campaign was to destroy infrastucture which would drain the British governments pockets since they had to rebuild. Have you ever wondered why they always gave a warning before a bomb went off? Civilian deaths weren't intentional on the side of the provos. The same can't be said however for the paras opening fire on civilians on Bloody Sunday or the Ballymurphy Massacre etc.
Sure thing, hun.

Either that or English devolution too, via an English Parliament

OP is a bitter Englishman who is upset he isn’t the boss of everyone REEEEEEEEEEE

>Have you ever wondered why they ALWAYS gave a warning before a bomb went off?

You completely fucking useless said twunt.

Attached: 90skid.png (600x589, 279K)

For fuck sake you cunts couldn't be any more obvious unless you actually posted using the Open Society logo as your flag.

NI is the most fucking nationalist part of the UK. They voted overwhelming to leave the EU and the DUP coalition is the only thing that has stopped remoaner May calling for a second in out vote. Direct rule would just mean they no longer have the ability to keep Westminster in check.
The Scots voted to remain part of the UK, not part of the EU. No matter how much you try to twist it, the vote wasn't "vote to remain part of UK only if it's part of EU". Again the devolved powers, albeit to a lesser extent, keep Westminster in check.

I really hope Soros asks for his money back, because you're really shit at even the most basic research. So shit in fact that I very much doubt you're even from the UK.

>they voted overwhelmingly to leave the EU
incorrect, they were extremely pro-remain
>DUP coalition good
actually they've already demanded £1 Billion for their Loyalty and have stated they will crash the Government if they don't get their away aka making Brexit 100x more difficult than it needs to be
>Keep westminister in check
How?
>Scots voted to remain a part of the UK
Yeah obviously. If they get a second vote it'll be because so much of them staying was based on staying in the EU however a second indyref will be a fat fucking failure as polls have continued to show.

Attached: Homerule2.jpg (2195x3300, 1.09M)

>make the Norf a white ethnostate.

Attached: Norf212.png (1946x708, 173K)

Car bombs etc. for soldier/ruc/loyalist paramilitaries or prison wardens which were considered legitimate targets and weren't given warnings. They weren't civilians. If you're referring to the small number of bombs which killed civilians without a warning, look at who claimed responsibility. They were never accepted by the leadership of the provos and were either planted by rogue cunts who nobody liked or planted by British agents in order to deligitimise the campaign.

>If you place the blame for Ireland on the Irish you have much reading to do. Until the Ulstermen fucked it all up, the IPP ruled supreme as did peace.
Uhuh and who wanted independence in the first place? The reason for the troubles and all of the rest of the shit in Ireland is your sudden delusions that the Irish somehow aren't Britons. Oh and Catholicism.

You do not decide our nationality for us.

Scot here. I voted YES in 2014 because if we left the UK we would have been kicked out of the EU, and my hatred of the EU had outgrown my love for the UK. I voted LEAVE in 2016.
If there is another indyref I am voting NO and I know a lot of other people with the same sentiment.

cringing hard c*lt

But the Irish didn't want independence. Sure, there were elements of the party who wanted full severence but for the most part the IPP was pro-home rule and many Irish "Nationalists" simply wanted Home Rule for Ireland with a joint head of state for GB and Ireland. The formation of the Ulster Volunteers and other Unionist militias is what CAUSED the Irish Volunteers to be created. Were it not for the unrest stirred by Protestants in Ireland then Ireland as I said would likely still be quite happily joined with us as there wasn't really much nationalistic fervor until after 1916 which was only able to happen due to the actions of the Ulstermen.
Irish people aren't Britons, that doesn't mean they can't be British. British Isles, user.

For the record, SNP party members are more anti-EU than the average Scot, and party hierarchy used to be the same, but in the last 20 years the party has been hijacked by the tartan equivalent of London metropolitan globalists.

I don't a need some doss lying cunt rolling off a list "legitimate" targets. You were neither born born in NI let alone in that era.

God fucking god! Find a hobby, you slob.

Attached: 1540338021280.jpg (3888x2592, 3.01M)

>Celtic identity
>SNP

Attached: 1535978418943.png (625x773, 110K)

and the punishment killings, bombs that DIDN'T have warnings, kidnappings and general violence against people who had 0 part in the conflict? Where do they fit in?

That’s the British flag from the early 1700s.

You can't blame the Ulster Volunteers for the change of heart about Home Rule. That happened because of the martyrs the British created during the rising as well as the harsh treatment people faced from the black & tans. The Ulster Volunteers created the Irish Volunteers but they had little support until the leaders were executed.
They were legitimate targets as they were the hands of the British government. They knew this before they signed up. You're fucking deluded, you can't make a counter-argument so you just pretend im not from Northern Ireland.
I already addressed the bombs without warnings. Any kidnappings/executions of people who weren't involved were mistakes which the leadership accept. You can't always get it right. They were people they believed to be informers/drug dealers etc.

I know, it was intentional.

>they were extremely pro remain
Do you know constituencies work? or did you just look (were given) the vote percentage? Every single constituency in NI (bar two or three) voted above 50% in favour of leaving. Some constituencies are more populated than others, particular where there rural areas to consider.
>DUP coalition good
Yes it is because May needs there votes. They haven't said they're going to make Brexit more difficult, they're actually pissed off at May for rejecting solutions that would resolve the border question.
>keeps Westminster in check
Because their parliaments have powers over economy, tax etc which are all interwoven functions of the UK. Westminster can't just blanket legislate like they used to; this is why there's a argument for devolved powers across the whole of the UK.
>Scots voted to remain part of the UK
Which is why Nicola Sturgeon got BTFO for pushing for a second referendum on Scottish independence. This is something you keep continuing to try and twist, but the fact is the Scots voted to stay regardless of EU membership or not. If they were to have a second scottish vote they again would vote to stay part of the UK. SO however muchto try to convince yourself that scottish independence is the backdoor way to a second referendum, it isn't.

>every single constituency bar two or 3
I dunno user it looks to me like both a majority of belfast and the countryside voted to remain.
>May needs their votes, they're keeping her in check
Except for example if there was a super amazing cool brexit that for example had NI have any other circumstances from the rest of the UK they're collapsing it because they don't want their position in the UK to be undermined.

The other two points I'm confused about, I haven't tried to twist anything. You basically just agreed with what I said in regards to the Scots, but I think direct rule at least for NI is vital because I don't want the government to be held ransom by arguably the worst part of the UK.

Attached: lol.jpg (1041x615, 78K)

>direct rule at least for NI is vital
Typical Brit doesn't think ahead. You do realise what that would unleash?

Problems which lead to us offloading Northern Ireland onto Dublin and saving ourselves billions in the process.

And the death of hundreds if not thousands of people. You could always just wait a few years until we are able to have a referendum and peacefully rejoin the south.

So you go to a website (probably BBC) and post vote percentage (which was my point before) for NI with some constituencies in yellow. I bet if I went to the same site I could set "By remain or Leave" as an option and completely ignore constituency by constituency votes to. For example it appears Belfast North is very much yellow on this map, but in reality was almost a 50/50 split, strange why would the media of all people what to give misleading impressions like this?
>super duper cool Brexit
You mean like the several options proposed to May already (which would keep the boarder open to trade and free movement between Eire and NI) that May has outright rejected. NI is nationalist, they see their interests as the same as British interests.
Confused about my other two points, or is it because there's Scots now in thread that have also challenged the Soros narrative?

>Scotland is a wriggling teenager that cries when it doesn't get its own way
this is a common trope but actually has no basis in reality

>hundreds if not thousands of people
Yeah, how? Paramilitaries?
Seeing as the ones who would initiate the fighting would be the Loyalist paramilitaries who are notoriously poorly equipped, poorly organised and generally retarded (as officially noted even in our own Military Documents) they'd hardly be able to stop bickering long enough to do any actual damage. Of course if they did the Irish Army would arrive who despite being a joke of an army make the Loyalist Paramilitaries look like literal apes. Immediately the very clear "bad guys" would be the Loyalists who-without the support of the UK-would be absolutely fucking annihilated very quickly.
I can't really see a bad outcome and would rather not pay several billions for years until the vote happens.
The coloured areas are coloured based on the majority vote. Over 50% is a majority. The overall vote to leave was only 52%, so should that not be valid since it's basically 50/50? It's a very clear cut image that contradicts your idea that NI voted overwhemingly to leave, what exactly do you base such a statement on?

No, I'm confused because I said "yeah the Scots are retards and their second indyref vote will fail if they have one" at which point you agreed with be but accused me of trying to twist and turn something.
As for NI, many of the "leave" constituencies are in fact safe Unionist ones which again contradicts the idea that NI is Nationalist. It isn't. The DUP are only in power to keep out Sinn Fein. NI "nationalism" is realistically mostly virtue signalling because the people there know that all it takes is one border poll and their place in the UK is gone.

Glad the grandparents arent around to witness this lads.

You are England's bitch

What are you babbling about? If direct rule was brought in, the deaths would be a result of a renewed IRA campaign. That would cause the loyalist paramilitaries to become active and the violence would spiral. At some point, sooner or later the British Army would likely be brought in which would only spiral the violence even more out of control. You have no idea how easy everything can turn to shit again. No offence but I can tell you aren't from NI. The Brits never understood how things work here.
The rest of your post is addressing something which somebody else said.

Hold on, I see where the confusion lies. You assumed i meant the deaths of people after reunification. I meant during the conflict prior to this. Do you really think your government would bend the knee to the IRA when a new campaign takes hold? The conflict would last a long time before any concessions are made. Allowing us to rejoin the south because of a new conflict would make your government look weak and send the message that anyone can get anything from them with violence

I think the rest of that might have been for me, but I really can't be fucked with what clearly is a Open Society employee and possibly someone who doesn't live in the UK.
Just before I leave though

Pic related. Look what I've done. I've also gone to the BBC website and hey look the whole of the UK voted to remain Yeah! It's not like I have to bother actually looking at how people voted, because there's enough colours in blue(remain) to make me happy.
Now the Northern Irish are here please continue to educate them on Northern Irish politics, I'm sure they'll be "super dooper" appreciative of an outsider professing to know more than they do.

Attached: ref.jpg (633x642, 142K)

>What is Scotland?

>Northern Ireland is a shithole that gives us nothing while costing a stupendous amount

hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: Nasal_cannula.png (455x600, 29K)

We don't need to understand. You people need to shut the fuck up and stop acting up. You sound like a nigger. "Whitey don't know how it is in the ghetto."

>The reason for the troubles and all of the rest of the shit in Ireland is your sudden delusions that the Irish somehow aren't Britons

hahahahahahaha mutts

Attached: 1920px-Percentage_of_major_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_Europe.png (1920x1756, 1.14M)

What would you do if another country tried to control yours? If they dictated your laws whilst looking down on you? Theres a reason we "act up". Maybe if you "acted up" you wouldnt be so cucked by the shitskins.

don't bother replying to such absolute fucking ignorance

Lurking and keking. These English fruits really make me laugh. United Ireland within 15 years and nothing the huns can do.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

They can keep it desu

>The more rights we give to people we have repressed for centuries, the more they seem to seek revenge
Gee I wonder fucking why
>Northern Ireland is a shit
Just like you, except they aren't vucks and don't let shitskins in
Just admit you're fucking jealous you Anglo cunt
>Direct Rule
I want you to fucking try, Trump would go after you so hard it isn't even funny
Remember, he's half scottish

Toffs look down on everybody, not just the Irish, we don't decide to stab out own country in the back after a world war because of it because we're not traitors.

Because they're scum
You deserve freedom more than anyone else yet they ignore you

How is "let them mostly do what they want in their own areas" not the solution to the problems you're talking about?

>Am Scotland
>Would vote to demolish Holyrood
>also fuck London

The delicious irony and poetic justice that it is to be misplaced English nationalism via Brexit, not Irish nationalism, that will undo the union and unite Eire. Meanwhile, they're arrested for speaking out about their children being groomed and raped by sand people.

>our own country

Do it

this is a mindset i genuinely do not understand

>out own country

xddddddd

Sheep gets revenge on rapist?

Guarantee from Dublin. When day of the rope comes, all of these treacherous West Brit fruits will hang

there really is a far too much ignorance and indifference in the republic towards the 6 counties

the rising literally in the middle of the first world war btw, not after it

United under the stars of the EU maybe

The opposite is the case in the border counties. So much as a strong breeze and those boys will happily kill huns once more.

kek, we're just letting them bully you, while you continue to embarass yourselves on the global stage. You're probably an Ahmed anyway. England is done and it's hilarious.

Tír Chonaill Abu

Attached: 71YTZUqlYML._SY628_.jpg (446x628, 64K)

Even better. I bet the krauts funded it and you're still happy to be in bed with them even now.

Time to get back to work?

Attached: 4a64c1b5115979898f92d5e8da6fe1eb.jpg (300x415, 18K)

Why are all Southern Irish posters so blisteringly mad?

If they tried to integrate or educate you, you might have found out, Ahmed. Of well, back to grooming with you!

we learned long before 1916 that the british could not be trusted

Attached: Durer-Irish-16thC.jpg (979x740, 291K)

You just used than one paddy, lay off the sauce

Ikr. Féach ar staid aiféiseach na dtorthaí bácánta, cucamtha seo, a bhíonn ag iarraidh iarracht a dhéanamh aistriú agus tuiscint a fháil ar an méid atá á rá ag a gcuid Gaeilge. Ahmed - Nach é an t-am paidir é nó b'fhéidir go bhfuil roinnt páistí agat chun groom?

get out of my county you fucking pillock

Attached: 8789CCF9-3197-4C8E-A708-CE7147779211.jpg (1778x1184, 644K)