The average male sperm count has more than halved in the past forty years alone...

The average male sperm count has more than halved in the past forty years alone. We are nearing levels of infertility due in large part to the xenoestrogens present in pretty much everything you eat and drink. Effects of this decrease include:
>low testosterone
>increased body fat
>decreased strength/muscle mass
>decreased body hair
>increased fatigue
>depression and anxiety
Sound familiar?

Attached: 50x50_2014_07_301229.jpg (357x354, 64K)

Yeah.

And there is a reason they wont do anything about it too.

pretty sure your body pillow doesn't care about any of this shit

Who could possibly stand to gain from a docile, passive, weak, and dwindling white population?

After I started jacking off to ebony women getting dominated by big white dicks my testosterone levels have shot trough the roof and semen volume has tripled. Could there be a correlation, Jow Forums?

Attached: WHITEBVLL.jpg (350x233, 11K)

well its almost like this society is collapsing, might as well just do the best you can

Attached: Christ Chan martial art.png (486x512, 176K)

I think it's because of chronic masturbation.

True but my T levels are high so I don't give a shit if some fat beta fags are barley even men anymore.

>my T-Levels are high
how high are we talking here bud?

Attached: 1538733820849.jpg (1000x1000, 306K)

only in the west and only to white males, Chinese are unaffected

People have gotten fatter. More fat people, less sperm

well their dicks are so tiny it doesn't matter anyway

Attached: crazy gundam gal.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

my wife says sperms go in the mouth so i just roll with it

Attached: 1539731519904.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Survival of the fittest, im tall strong and have a full beard, dont care the slightest about some balding amerimutt manlets.

because they have always been low LMAO

Not dark enough to get the testosterone glands going

Remember before this moment more than a million species goes out due to them not understanding why they were becoming extinct humans aint the first nor the last

Attached: images.jpg (306x164, 9K)

Those species also didn't have intelligence and opposable thumbs. We don't have any excuse to go extinct. Especially as whites are the best species the Earth has ever given rise to

i believe everything I hear.

Attached: ralphfor primeminister.jpg (1200x1200, 211K)

If your mom sucks on muh dick I'll raise the average.

Your Grandfathers ate meat, eggs, whole milk and butter then worked a physical job 14 hours, probably outdoors. You sit in front of a computer for 8 hours at work then and stuff yourself with corn, onions and sugar. Gee I wonder why we're all fucked.

The world is grossly overpopulated. A worldwide fertility crisis would be a blessing from god. Where you at on that glowfags

it's because they've taken iodine out of
the bread, low thyroid levels of iodine
make for low testosterone production.

Meh... life is just easy now... the sperm are just lazy

Children of Men when?

Does anyone else think that the Space Force is unironically the answer to all these problems? Our ancestors who settled this continent left the old world because it was a fucked up degenerate pile of shit. America was pretty good, but since ((they)) got here it's now also a pile of shit. If the Space Force leads to more space travel developments than we'll be able to finally leave this clown world and settle a new world like our ancestors before us.
>andthendropacolonyonisraelforthegloryofZeon!

Attached: sieg_zeon.jpg (941x850, 208K)

Attached: fuckoffwerefull.jpg (640x356, 24K)

>only living space matters
There's a lot of space in space. We should float out there.