Instead of hating people who are better, why don't Anglos try to emulate the better qualities of other races?

Instead of hating people who are better, why don't Anglos try to emulate the better qualities of other races?

For example, Mormons and Muslims reject alcohol and usually live longer as well as maintaining more sound lifestyles. Yet Anglos are notorious for drinking in excess, which ruins their lives and gets them into trouble.

There's a million problems for Anglos that stem from self-inflicted wounds. Why don't they try and fix them?

Attached: BESTPIX-BESTPIX-First-Family-Arrives-At-The-White-House-BESTPIX-10-1532274217.jpg (1140x797, 96K)

Donald Trump is a Muslim

He just doesn't know it

>better qualities of other races

Attached: tenor[1].gif (200x200, 1.39M)

Donald Trump has never drank you idiot. Never had alcohol!

Mormons are the most Anglo people in America.
That said, to fix the problems in the decayed Anglo culture would probably take a 2nd Joseph Smith a.k.a Muhammad 3: Electric Beegalee.

>Instead of hating people who are better
Whites are the best and I'm not even a white. Sad!

How is he so damn tall for his age? Did Melania cuck Trump with a seven foot tall man?

Donald Trump is a Nigger we can all see that.

Attached: 1540405477624.jpg (738x870, 52K)

So civilized people should mimick parasitic rednecks... Great idea!

>not realizing that Trump has the BEST genes.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1400x2006, 138K)

/thread

SPBP

If it aint broke don't fix it cunt

No cunt snipping his bludger and telling me to go walkabouts while a walken wetsuit fucks shazza just as I go see damo for a durrie and suck down that fag like no tomorrow.

Fuck that, we love it down here; we've earned the right to live a little ya poofter

Are you sure "anglo" is the word you are looking for?

I can't believe you got anyone to take this shitty fucking bait you
>1 post by this ID
shill slide thread maker

I'd probably become a mormon if i didn't have to give up beer. I feel like beer should get an exemption.

I think that I understand what OP trying to say.

For example, niggers have a fame of being more aggressive, while white men (especially in Europe) are more passive.

Because drinking is awesome you faggot

i want to suck on melania's milkers so badly

The kid probably has Marfans.

The Secret for a tall son is a tall mother. You increase the height of your offpring by marrying a tall woman. She doesn't need to be taller than you