Why don't Americans care about optics...

Why don't Americans care about optics? Here in New Zealand we know they are essential - our leader is a woman who gave birth soon after winning the election.

Attached: images (35).jpg (500x610, 54K)

Screw your optics, I'm going in.

>Literal Who from an irrelevant country font like the leader of the most relevant country in the history of the world
Wew

Why should I care what some shitty province of Australia thinks?

You should only get AIDS and die you pig

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

better to be hated than pitied.

And now your country belongs to China.

>Why don't Americans care about optics?
Because we don't have to.

meme flaggot has a point

Oh no the retarded kid doesn’t think we’re cool

Better commit sudoku

>Screw options
Trump is going in

What casual racism?
I am so tired of people saying false shit as if it is true.

We don't give a shit what virtual signaling faggots think about us.

>caring what New Zealand people think

I’m concerned with the opinions of Canadians. Think about that for a second.

Based, redpilled, and Czech’d

Attached: F161CEAC-3673-478C-8D93-80A3CC150517.png (334x377, 132K)

Who is talking about Merkel other than you? I'm confused.

As an anecdote I was recently in SE Asia, and every (yes, every single one) New Zealander I ran into was a turbo beta ranting about how much they unironcally hated NZ women. I expect that here from LARPing weaboos but it was eye opening to see it in meatspace. You'd walk into an expat bar and see two white guys sitting at the bar. Go over to banter a little and immediately here comes the beta cucking how much they hate their own country. I'll take your freckly transparent white kiwi chicks anyday in exchange for the hordes of Chinese with bodies the same as a plywood board.

I don't think lefties grasp global power balance at all. In their mind the leader of Burma is just as important as potus

When you're a citizen of the most powerful nation in the world, with the most guns, you don't have to give a fuck what some bumblefuck country thinks. You don't have to give a fuck what ANY country thinks of you for that matter. They get uppity, they'll be dealt with.

>we are not a loved country
>Donald trump represents what makes us different from other countries
Then fuck the rest of the world, there is a reason we’re on top, of it makes the rest of you hate us, then fuck it.

>The entire cultural, military and scientific output of the United States
vs.
>The Lord of the Rings
Yeah, your opinion is discarded

god bless america

>Island full of snaggle toothed sheep fuckers cares about optics.

Ok

Attached: 1488580109357.jpg (261x168, 12K)

why do democrats focus on what non americans want? i dont give a fuck

>t.going inner

He just wants to MAGA and you guys hate him for it? Lame

>Some literal who from a literal where country has a hot take NPC opinion on Trump
Oh no! I’m voting Democrat now.

They are globalists.

You know that thing that was just a conspiracy theory a short time ago?

Other nations’ interests in what the United States does doesn’t necessarily align with what is in the best interest of the United States. Name calling and denouncement are a weapon of the weak to attempt to guilt the American public into pressuring the US government into following outside interests

Optics?
The only optics Lesser Australia has is being the location of some LoTRs filming.

If everyone demanded your bank account number, or to shit yourself on live tv, would you listen because (((optics)))?

so basically the same thing everyone said about us before trump
very profound

>New Zealand
Literally who?

Attached: 9gFnC4q.png (610x334, 296K)

To be fair kiwi women are known sluts. Country with the most promiscuous women.

Nobody needs New Zealand

>546. Why do subhumans believe that claiming that someone is powerful is an insult? Because hatred of power — which is to say reaction to it — is the very essence of the existence of subhumans. The finger-pointing followed by the damning cry of "Power!" is their call to arms: the rallying cry that gathers together all the subhumans, like the cry of "Brains!" does to zombies in zombie apocalypse movies, and sets them loose on the destruction of whatever strong, healthy and proud human or group of humans has lately enraged them and provoked their fury. In our times, this may be the rich (the "capitalists"), the beautiful, the intelligent, the Americans or the Jews: any human group whatever that has turned out well, that has managed to distinguish itself and achieve something. And that is how, through their near-automatic, almost-instinctive opposition, the subhumans make it harder for those successful groups of people to become even more successful. Subhumans, in other words, as far as our planet is concerned, are the sentient component of ressentiment/reaction/reversibility, or whatever other name you want to call the built-in, automatic difficulty-adjustment mechanism of the universe; of the "videogame" known as "Life".

Pages like Occupy Democrats try really hard to push this narrative that the entire world looks down their own country.
God knows NZ needs a lot of fucking help. Also fuck OP for making a thread at 3AM when kiwis are asleep.

Who gives a fuck about New Zealand? You live in a beautiful place, now mind your fucking business. Its been established for decades that they dislike Americans. Lemme check...nope, still don’t give a fuck.. Optics? Nigger, you live in fucking middle earth, you’re barely even real, and I can say with confidence that we don’t give a fuck what fictional people in fictional places think. I can’t name a single person I know that loses sleep over what you dipshits believe. Optics. Kek.

Don’t get me wrong, nice islands and thanks for Peter Jackson, but you can all basically gargle hot liquidy shit and sing us songs about how dragons are real and actually exist there. It doesn’t matter. You don’t matter. You have no power. You don’t like us, we don’t care, the vast majority of us will probably never even visit your country, so...you’re basically pretend people living in a pretend place talking pretend shit under a pretend flag.

You couldn’t be less relevant if you tried.

I know it’s hard to accept, so here, have some nice fat titties on the house.

Attached: 951CCAE0-6C81-43F0-9FC6-CCED60F4C01A.jpg (474x711, 60K)

Your country is a meme

>our leader is a woman

How fucking sad is that. To be led by a woman. Hahahahahaha

Attached: 345765478768676.jpg (595x822, 142K)

Because we're the FUCKING ROMAN EMPIRE, dipshit. Get used to it.

baste and quadpilled

>Be from NZ
>Still have a 71% white population
>Pretend to understand what got Trump elected