*BREATHES IN*

*BREATHES IN*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thedailybeast.com/feds-seized-a-fortune-from-resistance-icons-accused-of-boosting-online-ponzi-schemes

Attached: Hah.jpg (1080x1526, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/feds-seized-a-fortune-from-resistance-icons-accused-of-boosting-online-ponzi-schemes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

quality thread.

Holy shit
The brothers literally said "Oh we are totally reformed now, Honest!"
It's ironic they are defending Mueller the director of the FBI a few years after the FBI raided their home.

bump

Bumping again

lulz, fuck them both.

They should have a tv screen in their cell which shows Trumps twitter feed so they're forced to read it but jot he able to reply

whatever the opposite of bump is, i am saying that.

that would violate their free speech right

Fuck off Ed
Or Brian

>announcing this
how new r u?

Ed

Bump for great justice.

So are TVs violations of 1A rights because you cant scream at the people on tv and have them hear you?

an hero

this is only my third day on this site

It's pronounced Krossonsteen.

free speech is not about being physically heard but about being able to counter anything that is said by anyone.
by your logic this entire site violates the 1A because neither of us can hear one another

Its not my logic. Im not the one who thinks a tv with a twitter feed on it is a violation of the first Amendment

taking away their ability to reply is a violation... or did you forget what you wrote already?

God damn it why don't newfags lurk anymore

Then prison violates the 1A?

>there is an interim waiting time each visitor must sit through before posting

it's the word kike

>taking away their ability to reply is a violation
Lmao what fucking logic is this? So does every prisoner have their first amendment right inherently violated?

Niggers violate the 1A because the 1A only applies to people

well yes. civil rights ARE taken away in prison, fyi. last i checked some rights have the words shall not be infringed in them

yes technically speaking

Yes

Attached: 258B110A-1975-4E5A-A1F1-FF2B91C44605.png (446x460, 202K)

You're supposed to lurk and not post for at least a year before making your first post here, faggot. That way you'll have time to hopefully notice what stuff is just LARPing and what stuff is serious. Now do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Yeah so Ed when you get jailed for being a filthy con your right to respond to Trumps tweets will be taken away. You don't get to tweet in prison!

what about the hundreds of thousands of people that twitter banned, who can no longer reply to posts on twitter? They can't reply either.

think about it. what is the punishment for violating a law or society?
prison is not the punishment, that is merely a controlled environment for the purposes of administering the REAL punishment which is the tit for tat violation of rights.
if you violate society or the law, you will have your rights violated as punishment

>i am not LARPing
perhaps lurk more yourself?

Attached: C6A038AA-913F-43F7-911C-A31F2E918C4A.png (507x525, 229K)

Libtards on suicide watch

Attached: Hahaha.jpg (1000x582, 194K)

>twitter is the pinnacle of free speech

put them in the gas chamber i can't stand looking at these two faggots posted here all the fucking time

>thedailybeast.com/feds-seized-a-fortune-from-resistance-icons-accused-of-boosting-online-ponzi-schemes
>05.22.18

that would be murder, user.

>lachlan markay

In order to make sure you don't misunderstand everything and fag out like a newfag like you're doing now, yes.

>NPCs
>alive enough to kill
pick one

Welcome friend, don't listen to the others about lurking more and reading the rules (Rules are made to be broken, amirite?). Even though you are new, your opinion still matters to us all. Enjoy your stay here and maybe see you around some time on another thread. Peace out, kid.

>it takes a year to figure this site out
high opinion of yourself there, user

sage is the word you're looking for. You have to type in in all fields.

No you fucking moron, prison exists solely to remove (and possibly rehabilitate) members of society that engage in antisocial behaviour. There's no "you violated these rights so we're going to violate your rights to see how you like it haha!".

Help me Obei Won, you're my only hope.

Old news, see their ED page. Also sitting on twitter all day waiting for Trump to tweet so you can write a cookie cutter low-energy condescending response makes you a "resistance icon" now? Fucking Jews.

>NPCs
>kill
pick one
last i checked NPCs respawn. learn your analogy, user

That would be animal cruelty which is illegal

FELONS FORFEIT THEIR FUCKING RIGHTS BOZO

>friend

It's tradition you projecting self-important newfag faggot.

Yeah, and why would Krappensteins have a right to respond to trumps tweets? Also, they would still be able to reply, perhaps not to the degree they had previously, or with the same tools, but they wouldnt be silenced completely even though they would be incapable of directly posting tweets

rice fields?

the fact that any of you newfags actually thinks newfag here is a newfag and not baiting you proves all you gaboid niggers need to go back.

This is old news isnt it?

whew
the absolute state of.... i can't see your flag very well with this halloween color scheme

There are no friends here.

Attached: an_hero.jpg (400x400, 21K)

is that supposed to be an argument retard?

You have to plant them in all your fields, naturally, and only then do you type it in the name, options and text section.
(Typing "sage" in option doesn't bump the thread).

not voluntarily, though

i see no tradthots here, user
you have to return

>krassenstein
ftfy

no, it is supposed to be the opposite of an argument.
what IS the opposite of an argument anyway?

welcome to the rice fields

Norwegian user's Krappenstein is a combination of Krassenstein and crap. It was a joke, not a typo.

Love you too, newfag.

Attached: which-posters-are-npcs.jpg (741x649, 66K)

What was wrong with what I said? People that harm society forfeit their rights. There are no violations of rights against prisoners (short of torture, slave labour, or abhorrent living conditions). The law doesn't put people in prison purely to be like "well you violated this person's rights so now we're going to violate yours". It's done to isolate bad seeds, and it just so happens that this isolation results in loss of rights.

Go fuck yourself you gay cunt.

bump

Yes, because you act like a fucking idiot otherwise.

The entire Democratic Party is just one big donation scam right now.

Attached: 1PBUs.jpg (687x653, 86K)

Bump = thread goes up
Nigger = Thread goes down
You can use on twitter too, Krassenstein, so your tweets will always be the firsts in response to mr President Trump.

Niggerfaggot do you not know what the word tradition is? You have to go back.

checked

and in this day of narcissism, selfies, social media, and ME ME ME, it is a great sin to look like an idiot.
gotta keep up those appearances, eh user?

do you not know what trad is?

>all this wealth being redistributed from resist icons to Trump
Fucking based

>Little fucking weasel faggot completely ignores post because he knows he's a dumb cunt who's wrong
Are you one of the krassenstein kikes?

2 years is what I was told? Election fag here.Have at you!

this is Ed. want to see tits or not?

HAHAHAHAHA

I wouldn't be surprised. You're fragile like a kike.

Attached: 1417455068101.jpg (367x271, 10K)

>krappenstein
ftfy

ahhh these skeletons and pumpkins are spooking me

so let's debate then, if you agree that is is Ed

That's not the word I fucking used you though you moron. You're a shitty poor excuse for a troll and you have to go back.

Attached: 1463273039090.jpg (487x410, 23K)

>Little fucking weasel faggot completely ignores post because he knows he's a dumb cunt who's wrong

Only if the TV doesn't have the gorilla channel.

Yes.
Enter, my son.

Attached: 268b6908497170139aee59af94a2b6ea.jpg (480x426, 30K)

>may 22, 2018
Fuck off Brian

We have your IP, leave now while you still can

>Ed
ftfy

I don't give a fuck if you're one of those kike faggots or not. You're a fragile retard who tries to advocate for the rights of criminal kikes. Most likely because you're one yourself. Your time will come, faggot. You're going to hang.

its almost like hating Trump is big business

>i don't know who is jewing who anymore