What the hell is chasesupport saying all this cryptic weird shit? its not just halloween...

What the hell is chasesupport saying all this cryptic weird shit? its not just halloween, I went back through their history and found all kinds of weird cryptic shit about numbers/magic/numerology/sabbath/resting on sunday/not resting on sunday/the sun going down/augustus "the illustrious one"

the fuck

Attached: strangechasetweets.png (464x2246, 380K)

theres honestly even weirder shit the further you go back, but i just chose the first dozen or so to include in the image..

they are definitely saying some weird coded messages

>The sun has gone down, the stars start shining, and the darkness hovers over the city.

Attached: Gulp.jpg (1181x1168, 93K)

yea.. how about

>The day is over and the night has covered the sky. Today is done and gone away

seems like half of their tweets are talking about magic

yea, im trying to get their full tweet history, they talk about it all the time. twitter is being difficult forking over the archive currently

I'd like to look at some charts and have those tweet dates referenced, maybe there's something there

Already on it, I have 10y yield on bonds, S&P, and DOW up, trying to load older tweets but twitter keeps stalling.

Look at Chase ticker too

Attached: ThisWasYourFutureYouChose.jpg (609x778, 140K)

yea, im actually just going to make a pinescript for trading view with links to the tweets by date, can apply it to any chart after that. doubt thread will still be here by the time im finished, but thats the best way i think.

Occult/esoteric person managing the twitter. Probably female. Definitely crazy.

Why the fuck would someone tweet at chase?

Chase is basically Rockefeller.

These faggots tried to Jew me on some literal BS and refused to forward it to legal so I could actually talk to someone with a braincell. So I told them to fuck off and stopped paying it. I'll dispute it in my credit report as fraud. Fucking kikes.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you have to be a crazy vapid bitch to get paid to write nonsense like that.

Chase use to be a mormon organization, not sure after reading the tweets.

I actually think the ^__ at the end of the tweets are initials of the author, multiple high ups apparently post tweets to the account every now and then, otherwise the account is used by underlings to provide support - probably to enterprise/corporate clients.

>Time to turn off the lights but never your soul's sunshine. It will be a brand new day tomorrow and we'll be here to help.

>Yesterday ended last night. Today is a brand new day. With this new day, comes our fresh delight to help you.
She's retarded and seems to passing on ideas and messages from other people. A lot of morning/night dynamics which goes into a whole duality/checkered concept. Occultfags over at /x/ would know a lot more than me.

>fresh delight
flesh light?

I doubt they would. Those fags are retarded.

Attached: 17226144157932.png (800x600, 9K)

Granted but, who better to talk with a retard about retarded shit? That's occult in a nutshell.

We may think it is retarded, but our world leaders, and corporate/industry elite think it is important apparently.

it does seem very silly though, but a bit worrisome at the same time.

What if we were the juden all along?

Attached: Chase_logo_free.jpg (245x320, 48K)

>When the magic starts, sometimes we wish it never ends. But like all good things, it needs to end to usher in something fresh and new.

Attached: 1299548843223.png (1300x1400, 1.02M)

That's why it sounds like second hand stupid from someone. It's esoteric wording for dummies.

seems pretty straight forward to me, and maybe they dont even care if they are being obvious

Didn't some user mention the mormon cabal running the democrats?

Related?

they hired some dumb roastie with a literature degree to run their twitter account, that's all.

And she just happens to mention the word magic in half of the tweets, use the same theme of darkness and light, and randomly mention exact numbers of days between random arbitrary dates, and also sign with different initials after each tweet.

I guess thats one theory.

This is what happens when too many people go to college for Poetry PhDs and it's impossible to fail.

Attached: 1540098564720.jpg (475x800, 282K)

maybe they hired 2 or 3 roasties. women love that kind of normie "spiritual" shit. they probably watched some netflix show about witches and thought it was super cool.