Alex Jones claims WE'RE the conspiracy theorists

According to him the star of David being seen on the caravan trucks is a crazy conspiracy theory and Jews aren't even involved with mass immigration.
youtube.com/watch?v=tsimEA3yW3M

Attached: .jpg (1200x630, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xKqbMYXAYow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He’s partially right on this particular case. But it’s not worth explaining because no one will listen.

jones is the mouthpiece of the globalists.
>predictive programming
>hidden in plain sight
and jones warns you about their gameplan before they hash it out...

How is he right? The star is right there. Also HIAS, the ADL, and 17 other major Jewish organizations spent 2 days lobbying everyone at the border to "help the refugees".

HIAS is behind a lot of immigration movement, and it’s extremely Talmudic cancer. But they aren’t behind this one.

At least, the group that IS behind this movement, is also pro Palestine and claims to hate Israel. Maybe it’s jyst s Jewish trick, it was all in Mexican grug language.

FLAGGED

oy vey

lol I remember overhearing that yesterday

Sometimes you can just brush off the whole "the globalists" thing, but then other times he comes up with the most ridiculous acrobatics for kissing Israel's ass and sucking up to Jews.

:o
test

how2pumpkin?

Ya not surprised considering Jones is Mossad-backed controlled opposition.

Post proofs man
I’ve never heard of this theory before

>But they aren’t behind this one
They literally went to the US/Mexico border and lobbyied the courts

He works for Time Warner Cable man.
He has done a lot of good for the movement, but at the end of the day just keep in mind that he does work for jews so grain of salt and all that jazz

> gets deplatformed by jews
> sucks their cock to get his channel back

Fuck off Alex.

He's hardly the only thing I listen to. He's like babby's first tip of the sphere, but you never know when there's going to be unusually good coverage or an interview or whatever.

Bullfucking shit. You’re lying. Why would jewish puppet defend his masters?
youtu.be/xKqbMYXAYow

shemales

Duuuh don't you faggots know that the Muslims run the federal reserve

I don’t listen to tranny fuckers.

>all in Mexican grug language.
pasta? permitennos leerlo

he wont because he's a lying jew shill

Idk whos doing what anymore
Shit got confusing fast