Confirmed witcher cast

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_2278.jpg (2453x4655, 765K)

As if there was any doubt

Who is Geralt?

>Amit Shah Torque
>Torque
I alpha. Bitch lasagna

While it is nice they included some diversity in the cast, we should have had an all non-white cast to make up for past bigotry. #wecandobetter #orangemanbad #resist

Attached: 42DBC67F-61D4-47DB-848B-5EF1BCE05D12.png (416x435, 194K)

>Triss
lmao holyshit

The fuck are these names? Is it really the witcher?

>Giving a shit about a video adaptation to a hohum game series
All it took was one character getting
Race swapped.

Jesus, did they not know Triss being a redhead is a key part of her appearance and character? It’s mentioned several times in the games and books.

I hope the first season fails really hard so they learn from their stupidity.

TRISS IS A NIGGER

will fail
Boomers don't care for video game tv shows
and that is about the segment they still have
No gamer will watch it, no wannebe gamer will watch it
1 season shit

>Gameplay was sub-minecraft.
don't care

I have no idea what they smoked when they casted this. Obviously they want a broad spectrum of viewers and having a 90%+ white cast doesn't help.
Even the Warcraft movie looked better.

Either way, this is gonna be cringekino.

> Triss is a nigger

Hahaha. First Yennifer now Triss.

Henry Cavil the last superman actor.

Yennefer is played by an Aryan though

pic related is triss in the Witcher 3. What are they on?

Attached: 7f18ad0f4b48801f8ce3b877769ec952.jpg (600x755, 60K)

Which is also wrong lmao

>video game
Do you see any of the video game names in there besides Triss? Faggot

You realize it was a book series long before vidya right?

WTF is that Triss casting haha. Bitch couldn't look more different.

You realize nobody outside of Poland gives a shit about the books and any international popularity that they do have now is because of the games?

I think it's going to be dead on arrival.

Yet again, amerimutts ruin everything.

There's literally not a single nigger in the witcher games

none of this is confirmed

Attached: 1540164295655.png (590x236, 33K)

netflix won't even be around that long

Is casting uggos part of diversity?

6 shitskins out of 19 actors.

31% shitskin. Undoubtedly they will write in a faggot and a disabled person and more shitskins.

Soros is funding them, even though they are losing millions every year. They operate on massive losses to push the agenda.

Bad guy in the first game

Attached: Azar.jpg (288x673, 62K)

Fucking hell you Jow Forumstards are retarded. This is the 10000th thread about Netflix Witcher and you fucking brainless niggers still don't realize that they are making this series based on the BOOKS not GAMES
Not that i want to see any niggers in the show, but most of them so far have been casted in roles that will have less than 30 minutes of screen time. Only Triss will have more, but they can make her more white with makeup

Attached: 1512053214486.jpg (399x400, 47K)

kys nigger lover finn scum

Never said that i love niggers you brainlet. Stop comparing games to books, when they're not canon. Nobody gives a flying fuck about how x character looks like in the games. It's not relevant.
But it is true that there were no black people in the novels and we all knew netflix would force their shit by putting niggers and other shitskins in to the show and i'm glad about that most of the lead characters are white

>stop caring so much!
cuck

>mulatto triss

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

That cast looks like they were literally forced to include the bare minimum of minorities for their quota. It's kind of hilarious when you think about it.

I care, but seems like i'm the only person on this damn board who actually knows something about Witcher. I'm gonna repeat myself:
WE ALL KNEW NETFLIX WOULD CAST MINORITIES IN THE SHOW NO MATTER WHAT. And the fact majority of main characters are white is very comforting. Most of these nogs are literally some useless side characters with less than 20 minutes of screen time, including Fringilla

Even people in Poland don't give a shit. I read from one of his interview that he said people in his home country don't give a shit about fantasy and bullshit like that. It's for children they say.

He was a Zerrikanian, and that's how Zerrikanians look like according to the books.

Attached: F_Tea_i_Vea.jpg (1920x2743, 1.13M)

Triss has Auburn hair in the books. It's in the games that she's a redhead. But nevertheless fuck that Lauren Hissrich cunt, she said she wouldn't change anyone's ethnicity just so the outrage wouldn't come out before all of the contracts were finalized and signed on paper.
So what that they'll get less than 30mins of screentime. What matters is that this show, which will spread the popularity of a Polish "artwork", for lack of a better term, will make people think that these characters in the source material are actual niggers and pajeets.

The problem is that it's produced by Netflix.
There's no fucking way Netflix kikes would allow a 100% white show on their website. We all knew this and i expected this to be a lot worse. I would rather take 10 useless niggers as side characters with next to zero screen time, than have something like Ciri, Dandelion or Geralt be a nigger. Yeah sure, Yennefer is Indian and that sucks, but at least he isn't black or asian.

How did netflix get this way so quickly? Why? I had such high hopes for them during their rise, when I saw a source of movies outside of hollywood I thought maybe it would give voice to new directors and writers that didn't want to deal with making their films pc. Guess not.

I wouldn't blame the directors for this one. Even if they had wanted fully white casting, kikes would never allow it. They probably force directors to have x amount of minorities in their shows, or it'll never see the light of day.

They’ll probably be. They’ve already entered the market here and are getting damn popular. Almost every billboard I see while going to work has at least ONE Netflix advert.

Attached: 1B39EFB6-CFD8-4EC8-8F4A-CF77A04929D7.jpg (602x816, 120K)