North Carolina State endorse blocking Fox News at home

This stupid cunt is telling all of her students to go home and block Fox News via Parental Control. And the NC dean basically said what she did wasn't wrong.

*inb4 I am a Fox News shill, I probably am...

Attached: 1.jpg (826x512, 78K)

qt, post more of her

College students pay for tv, even if they did the ones who would block it are the ones who would never even watch it. They can't block it from youtube.

when they try to silence reporters, that's when you start loading the magazine.

Not really any different than just not switching to the channel.

Attached: 865.jpg (251x241, 7K)

Their parents pay for the TV, and she is advocating going to their parent's house. Blocking Fox News, then set the Parental Control via Parental Controls.

Attached: t9dtnn17giv11.jpg (576x768, 81K)

>blocking others (parents) from watching it
>same as flipping channel, goy

Who says they live with their parents?
Probably all living in debt dorms on gender fluid campus.

Here's the note: She specifically said family members.

>qualitative methodologies
The special education of scientific research

Attached: 1529530899389-pol.png (138x220, 73K)

I agree
Nobody but OAN and C-SPAN should be allowed to broadcast news

c-span isn't news.

unironically a great idea. fox news is a boomer plantation for the boomer mind, if they didn't have fox news they'd have to watch CNN. it wouldn't turn them into lefties, it'd turn them into mass murderers.

Attached: 253252523522.gif (500x256, 495K)

>>Pissed
>>Pull tuition from college
>>Sue college

Attached: kjgfkjgf.jpg (1240x520, 96K)

The children should be tasked with watching Fox News to see if it's as manipulative as people claim. Blocking a channel limits perspective and hurts diversity of opinion.

>actually allowing faggots to put this shit into your kids head

What in the fuck with people these days not having any issue with school becoming a literal indoctrination facility.

OAN is based. That's what news is supposed to look like. It's amazing how brief news stories are when they're just the facts and don't contain any opinion or commentary trying to tell you what to think about it.

>inb4 boomer goes out and gets a new tv
>inb4 boomer gets kid nothing for christmas because he takes it out of his tv cost
boomer wins again.
economy gets a bump.
trump wins again.

Such impotent rage
Lol

> use good comebacks
> the left
El ho el

If the parents didn't set up the parental control password then they will be rewarded for their lack of vigilance, f a m

This is the story of my life.

>be me
>mom and dad smart enough to save up for my college instead of blow it on trips, toys, partying, etc.
>gave us the talk that they could only sadly save for half for the each of us which is still like 300k
>and that they are only willing to pay if we are wise with our career choices
>I chose Electrical Engineering
>sister didn't even have her choices by Junior year
>senior year missed her SAT twice because she was out partying
>failed to submit her entrance essay
>will probably end up in Jr. college
>decides it upon herself to go to Jr. College in San Jose
>why?
>she gets no money
>pissed, she leaves
Eventually we all ended up having to support her fucking crazy rent which she is spitting 3 ways with two male roomates. Some months she has to pay for all 3 of them for some ridiculous reasons. She's a drag on our fucking life, plus she seems to think she has the moral high ground when it comes to social issues. I am in my 30s with a job at PGE, she has a fucking job at PetSMart and is still begging for money every month. This bitch had the nerve to tell us we shouldn't complain about the crazy commiefornia taxes and fees. This shit pisses me off, she's too lazy to even go to the fucking welfare offices. And she thinks she is the beacon of reason behind this family.

Also, I caught her a few weeks ago trying to intercept our mail in ballots. The indoctrination is real and not just in real fucking colleges, even in Jr. Colleges.

>WE MUST BLOCK THE ONLY NEWS SOURCE THAT ACTUALLY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN

Leftists are terrible people.

Attached: 7EboGI.jpg (983x552, 76K)

>rent which she is spitting 3 ways with two male roomates. Some months she has to pay for all 3 of them
she is fucking both of them, user.
you stop supporting her ass today.

This sounds harsh, but your family needs to abandon her. Things are likely far, far worse than you currently know and your parents are likely spending more money than you think.

She's an adult, her choices are her own and it's time she earned them. Don't be a support system for degeneracy.