TED CRUZ BTFO!!! BASED EVANGELICALS VOTING FOR BETO

Evangelicals and antiabortion activists are voting for Beto in record numbers during early voting.

Ted Cruz better update his resume and LinkedIn because after next week he will no longer represent Texas in the Senate. The blue wave is real, and Texas is going blue!

>This week I voted for Beto O'Rourke and might have ruined my career. The jury is still out, but as an anti-abortion-rights activist, I broke the one golden rule within our movement: Vote Republican.
dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2018/10/31/pro-life-voted-beto-orourke-done-used-gop

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 10.02.49.png (721x576, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elpasotimes.com/story/news/2018/10/29/latest-beto-cruz-poll-puts-orourke-within-striking-distance-senate/1809542002/
dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/10/30/cruz-abbott-pull-ahead-in-latest-poll/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cruz will win by 23 points

Looks like leftie media has given up on Beto now that it looks like he's gonna lose. Now it's all Gillum

Maybe in your shithole district, but Beto is absolutely destroying Cruz in my district by 60 points!

wolf in sheep's clothing , stealthy subversive spook.. hello fellow Christians... I see right through you.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-06 The U S 50 States(1).png (943x700, 66K)

Lawl

if beto wins, texas will correct that error.
;)

70 million down the drain.

>(((((Destiny Herndon-De La Rosa)))))

Attached: 10457592_10152953574612923_1701843559330322403_n.jpg (500x421, 14K)

It's true. Beto is crushing it all across Texas right now. You can block out reality for only so long. Try not to sperg out too much when you have to say SENATOR Beto!

see

What is your district?
>inb4 austin

>Identify as a single issue voter
>vote for the party that is the opposite of your view on said single issue
this is totally true and not at all fake. Wake up fellow pro lifers, beto may want to allow people to kill babies, but being used by the gop is far worse!

Please be 6th already. I need to witness the aftermath

>i'm pro-life but I voted for the guy who isn't pro-life because the guy who is pro-life is using me or something

Attached: 1414609993948.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

El Paso

>thinks that never happened for $200

Its the same thing as Catholics voting Democrats in the USA. I laugh at their retardation.

Kek this.

What a sham

Jimmy Kimmel writes an op-ed larping as an evangelical in the most liberal Dallas paper, and you think the Cruz missile is now a scud

It's not an error if it's the will of the people in a democratic election.

Many are brainwashed into “hating catholocs”=kkk=republicans

>literally Mexico is voting pro immigrant
Color me shocked

Totally believable.... anti abortion people voting for a gay communist

>democratic
there's that word again...

we will see but I wouldn't be surprised if lyin Ted got his ass handed to him, he should have come clean about that Kennedy bullshit he would be a lock if he did that

Being in favour of a mother killing their own childs inside their wombs should tell it all. A Catholic that votes for a killer because "muh prejudice" is literally retarded. But what the heck, majority of Catholics there and everywhere in the world aren't Catholics at all.

>if beto wins, texas will correct that error.
exact, he'll be a one term pony and Cruz will be running a used car dealership

Mexicans voting for free shit who’d have thought that would be a thing.

Yet we're the safest big city in the United States! Immigrants are not criminals, it's the white men that commit most of the crimes in this country.

>Being in favour of a mother killing their own childs inside their wombs should tell it all
fuck off with your slavery bullshit you fake ass evangelical, yes abortion is disgusting but not as disgusting as the state claiming your body as their property

>but as an anti-abortion-rights activist
>anti-abortion-rights activist
>anti-abortion-rights

"Hello fellow anti abortion rights person"
This is an obvious larp
No prolife person uses "anti abortion rights"

>it's the white men that commit most of the crimes in this country
fbi stats prove you wrong.

He doesn't have a district. He's been making these stupid fucking threads for weeks now. You can tell it's the same GUY by the he WRITES, the way in which he WORDS his low quality bait, and always ends it with random !'s. Give him a few minutes and he'll tell you he lives near Houston, but he'll ignore you after that because he can't give specifics.

he'll be fired in a month.

The retardation of a nation.

I'm Catholic, and I couldn't care less about evangelicals. Thing is, a Catholic can't vote for abortists, and guess what, Libertarianism isn't compatible with Catholicism, for the state must uphold Catholic morality.
If you want to be Libertarian, that's fine, but leave the Church.

Nevermind, apparently we're from El Paso now. Tell me faggot, how long have you lived in El Paso?

This entire thread is confirmed bait.
Sage goes in all fields.

Why are all of the racists in this country white?

Why do only white people kill other people in places of worship?

White people are the problem. Next week's blue wave is the solution.

It was a Indian country to begin with. Cumskins took it over

WRONG! see

>Why are all of the racists in this country white?
[citation and proof needed]
>Why do only white people kill other people in places of worship?
[citation and proof needed]
>White people are the problem. Next week's blue wave is the solution.
white people are the ruling class.
jews are the merchants.
the rest are laborers.
the blue wave is a hoax.
america will become a one party system and go full 1984 regardless.

you're just too stupid to grasp that concept.

Yeah! Beto is gonna win like Hillary #bluewave #npc

>dallasnews
Just FYI, The Dallas Morning News officially endorsed Beto early on and has been shilling for him hard ever since. It's a liberal rag and doesn't represent most mainstream Texas views. Same goes for the Houston Chronicle and probably other big city papers in Texas. They import a lot of out of state liberals to join their writing staff. A while back I went out briefly with a girl who wrote for the Houston Chronicle, she was an ultra liberal Yale graduate, got some interesting insights into how they operate.

Attached: picture.png (680x510, 1.34M)

>country
that's not how that word works.

In the business we call this mental gymnastics

nigger

Attached: suggestion.jpg (460x276, 25K)

>Evangelicals and antiabortion activists are voting for Beto in record numbers during early voting.

How do you know? Do the early voting forms have a special box that you tick if you're evangelical or pro-life?

Attached: 1537092802622.jpg (1403x1905, 1.13M)

>The GOP isn't going far enough in eliminating roe vs wade, so I'm voting outright the people who completely support roe vs wade
What?

>the state shouldn't claim your body as its their property
>but some whore who gets knocked up should be able to claim a baby's body as her property

Attached: 1515809011308.jpg (415x346, 14K)

Fake news

>lady with hyphenated name
>based evangelical conservative
Man, you niggas are really bad at this.

IN
ALL
FIELDS

>Beto is crushing it all across Texas right now.
Beta is doing no such thing. You're going to be assblasted by the Cruz missile.

Attached: 1538160814192.gif (290x189, 2.93M)

>they are using (((us))) goy

White people are racists by definition. A white man murdered 11 Jews worshiping peacefully last weekend.

WROOOOOOOOOONG

Attached: Beto_October_polling.png (686x801, 395K)

I’m Jewish and for a long time I believed the holocaust but now I know it is a fiction and Jews must be gassed in a final solution

Beta is gonna be US president one day.

Ok Pocahontas

Pretty gay bait thread

Attached: 23ed3b77a3e27618d35217bc8f23e1b6.gif (500x700, 1.16M)

Yeah, right, you're using a new one this time. Now answer the fucking question you muppet. How long have you lived in El Paso? What part of town?

>being used by the gop

Attached: E991024D-5FCE-449D-9FB8-C1E7D3454129.png (307x391, 253K)

El Paso is a leftist Mecca that is 90% Hispanic and his home district.

They are one of the stupidest, poorest, and most sexually diseased metro poluations in Texas

>dallas news
>the "conservative" publication that endorsed Hillary Clinton
guess I'm #MentallyHill now

This is by far the weakest "no u" attempt by the DNC yet. It's literally "#WalkAway" but leftist-tier meming in length and over-all execution.

>Evangelicals
>EvangelicalSSSSSSS
You are implying multiple, but your article implies single.

sadly its true republicans have been dangling the abortion issue in front of evangelicals for the last 30 years in order to get their vote but most have no intention of doing anything about it.

if it werent for the batshit insane sexual agenda of the left i would likely be a democrat

Beto is a massive faggot.

Oh so that 10 point lead in early voting means nothing then? No one cares about some bitch as anti abortion retard.

BTFO'Rourke amiright?

Attached: Dn8jpN0UcAIWMpt.jpg (865x665, 80K)

Nice try faggot. Post the newest numbers! Beto and Cruz are statistically tied.
elpasotimes.com/story/news/2018/10/29/latest-beto-cruz-poll-puts-orourke-within-striking-distance-senate/1809542002/

why is dems and reps like football teams in your country, degenerate af seriously

matt drudge is sucking this nigger off on his page. has been for weeks

don't under estimate the Rural vote voting for Beta because his last name souds whiter than Cruz.

lol "de la rosa," a fellow republican

>in texas
wake up user

>What part of town?
Joe Battle. Where do you live?

Because there's nothing really to do about abortion. It's settled law.

Attached: 1540415244429.jpg (499x712, 33K)

This. But I hope not. I don't want Israel first evangelicals on my side.

>the Walk Away movement has exploded
>media comes out with one example of some random religious wingnut “walking away” from the GOP
That’s it, lads. Wrap it up. We don’t stand a chance!

Attached: beto.png (1200x800, 1024K)

>stupidest
UTEP was ranked #1 in the nation a few years ago, and has consistently been ranked in the top 10 since.

>White people are racists by definition
white people cannot be racists as racism is a form of terrorism and white people cannot be terrorists.

thats an interesting concept you have there considering its never been through the legislative process

>sadly true
>dangling the abortion issue
>30 years
>no intention of doing anything about it
you're not only a terrible liar and without a soul but you're so stupid you can't hear yourself. without any doubt, you belong on the DNC plantation with all the other retarded niggers

>el paso
so you just dont care that he used his position to help his father in law's real estate plans? he tried to kick out his own constituents. even refused to vote on the real estate plan. these are your neighbors that he was fucking

You live in wetback central or what?

The funny thing is that Ted Cruz who is already not a super likable person is more likeable than Beto. Beto comes off as so fake, sensitive queer, trying to be cool with his skateboard and guitar. At least Ted Cruz has a sense of humor. Beto won’t win, and if he does Texas is fucked.

>white people are racist by (((definition)))
looks like whitey woke up to who defines him as the enemy

This is a phony attempt to use the #walkaway mentality on Republicans, targeting christians in this instance rather than niggers.

Classic leftist shit. They can't think for themselves so they wait for us to find effective strategies and the coopt them. If you fell for this, you are gay.

Beto more like Beta.

Attached: 1540919322064.gif (900x900, 2M)

you sound like a closet fag, Ted is as well so it all falls into place

Same goes for the 2nd amendment. And yet, despite being settled law, both parties always dangle each wedge issue to placate their respective voting base with the idea that they’ll defend them over something that is not actually at risk of changing.

>The blue wave is real, and Texas is going blue!
the delusion is real

Are you unaware what Roe v. Wade is? Get over it. Why do you care so much about dead ghetto fetuses anyway?

Betafags BTFO. Blue wave is a fucking splash. I can't wait for the leftist butthurt on 11/6.
dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/10/30/cruz-abbott-pull-ahead-in-latest-poll/

see

To add, if Ted Cruz ran for president in 2024 I would vote for him. He got a lot of respect from me after president trump humiliated him and he fell back in line and starting campaigning for him. He started working together with trump even though trump was pretty savage on him. Now it seems they are pretty friendly. Cruz has common sense, he knows when to put personal differences aside and do his job.

How long have you lived there was the question. Answer it.

beepo might fucking win, hes giving free shit to mexicans who live off free shit in some certain percentages, and hes giving rights to kill babies so people can fuck like animals and get rid of the child.