Candace Owens makes statement about Kanye's tweets

she can't even help herself from @ing him and titling her blog post as cringily as possible, trying to get sempai to notice her again

candaceowens.com/blog/808s-and-heartbreak/

#BLEXIT is a farce, is it controlled opposition? did ye avoid a political trap? is Owens really an alien?

Attached: file.png (432x204, 22K)

really? nobody wants to talk about how a fangirl potentially destroyed the great black awakening?

What happened was the kikes at Turning Point USA forced her to get Kanye to put the name on the design but he didn't want to, so she basically gave the go anyway. Now look the opportunistic nigger bitch has exposed herself for just that, she was only doing it for the money.

The left and the right are run by kikes, she's just another shabbos goy like Juden Peterstein. Look up why Shivah Ayyadurai is running independent instead of republican, a GOP kike went up to him.

You cucks give more of a shit about a retarded nigger who makes shitty nigger music and loves BLACKED videos then about this chick who's better educated? Is this really the hill you trumpcucks want to die on?

She speaks in nothing but ridiculous talking points and doesn't know anything about anything. Better she fades away from the spotlight. She just cost Trump 100k black votes in 2020.

I'd bleach that slut.

god what a stupid fucking bitch, ruined kanye and black voters going republican in one move

Attached: 1540851854841s[1].jpg (250x250, 7K)

i think she wants to fuck him

Kanye has specific reasons for liking for Trump and hating the controlled narrative that black people must be Democrats.
The media immediately associated kanye with "Blexit" because he put Owens in touch with a designer, the media then totally lied saying Kanye was a part of 'Blexit' movement though it's a controlled OP.
They were hoping to associate Kanye with whatever insanity Blexit ends up doing so they can discredit him fully.
Kanye is too red pilled and sees what's going on, immediately denounces the media/jew attempt to paint him with the Blexit brush.

Owens is either controlled opposition or just naive and wants to shill herself for fame and shekels.

nobody's dying on any hill please try harder next time. on one hand I want black americans to become better people but on the other hand if their movement is destroyed because a fangirl's overzealousness and terrible branding sense ("BLEXIT" is about as retarded as you can get), well, at least it'll have been pretty amusing

the question though is, is this what really happened? or is she controlled opposition who tried to lure kanye into a trap? she used to be a massive leftist before.

this is basically what I'm seeing but it's hard to tell if Owens is aware she's being controlled or if she's naive enough to think she's Doing The Right Thing. both are equally possible imo

>really? nobody wants to talk about how a fangirl potentially destroyed the great black awakening?

It's not a great awakening if nigs are going conservative because Kanye.

>She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh, she's a gold digger
Way over town, that digs on me

Shekel grubbing whore IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

Attached: 1540957009067m.jpg (1024x713, 139K)

The fucking nip gets it, you're supporting the most retarded nigger of all niggers you trumpcucks, stay on reddit and go be a nigger lover

>Implying ye is the reason #BLEXIT is gonna flop
With a name like #BLEXIT it was doomed since conception. Next time, hire someone who is well versed in marketing before you make your brand.

Owens was a good pundit, then she went into full political LARPr territory with this Blexit thing. She should have just stuck to punditry on the cable networks and sold books to beta orbiters. We'll find out what's really going on when that controlled op does something so wignat-esque crazy and over the top it discredits the entire 'movement' and takes her down too. I'm guessing some of the funk soul brothers involved will unironically shill for crazy things in the media given every opportunity with her desperately attempting to clarify until she realizes she got played by the jew.

>better educated
>(((educated)))
She's a dumb moon cricket. Show me a clip that shows that she's not just a money hungry thot.

candace owens is about as sharp as a bag of wet sand
i watched the podcast she did with bro rogain and he managed to sound more articulate and intelligent than her. and thats saying something

The only takeout from this is that Kanye is a troubled man and those elections should end already with red victory because the internet is becoming unbearable.

Candace Owens is actually stupid.

how has Kanye said or done anything wrong? he's objectively correct about 13A

>Blexit

Only a nigger would think of something so stupid

only retards join discords from Jow Forums

>advertising a secret during the day
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1540831888936.jpg (448x635, 85K)

Im pretty sure they took it from our #blaxit troll to get africans to go back.

>great black awakening
Yes, tens of thousands of years of divergent biological and cultural evolution will be undone by a single pothead rapper calling Democrats racist.

Attached: Gruoomer.png (500x500, 36K)

>implying African-Americans are genetically the same as Africans after years of crossbreeding

Duh

gay twitter drama
are you a faggot?

>gay twitter drama
No this is gay, TMZ level drama. next we'll talk about sir mix-a-lot and his contributions to the black community

Attached: sir-mix-a-lot-baby-got-back-i-like-big-butts-16.jpg (480x272, 20K)