Daily reminder that abortion is killing babies and if you vote for a Democrat, you are complicit in killing babies

Daily reminder that abortion is killing babies and if you vote for a Democrat, you are complicit in killing babies.

Attached: f8382669d5f24e2f543dddab69ea45e4.png (633x572, 533K)

Abortions are literally virgin-sacrifices to Satan. and then they burn the babies and make electricity out of them. Hitler was more humane.

Attached: abortions.jpg (500x303, 42K)

I agree. You can argue on other things, but this one thing will always prove that being a democrat is wrong.

satan isnt real though. they are just crazy if thats their goal

Nope. Bible says all babies go directly to heaven. Killing babies is morally sound because that way we ensure they go to heaven and can't grow up to be heathens.

But what about nigger babies???

Abort yourself, baby killer.

It’s immoral because God willed them to live in the first place and man willed their death, ultimately saying we know better than God.
Just because not every Instagram thot gets a personal angel telling them not to kill their kid a la Abraham doesn’t mean God doesn’t care/exists.

Nigger lover.

What if one of those babies is the Antichrist?

Better than being a fucking baby murderer.

>if you dont want babies to die, you love niggers
false equiv, NPC. lets see some real arguments

God gave us the ability to make the decision and is omniscient and omnipotent. God knows we will abort babies and has allowed it. He has also seen fit to allow transgenderism.
Tl;dr God doesn't care what we do to our progeny.

It wouldn't be a problem if it was only legal for niggers.

>is killing babies
it is

daily reminder that niggers get 80% of the abortions so banning it will instantly cause explosive nigger population growth

if you ban abortion you are complicit in explosive nigger population growth

nope

wrong, true equivalence. liberal. lets see some uncucking

>the jew has found the perfect argument, and is spamming it
its a false equiv, bro. if niggers want their kids dead, they will kill themselves. banning abortion stops killing babies who dont deserve it

Attached: nigger babysitter.webm (480x360, 835K)

thats ironic, you're the liberal NPC

they will abort their babies in their own way. banning abortion stops white girls from getting abortions

Attached: black abortion.webm (400x226, 715K)

Attached: nanny kills todler.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>its a false equiv, bro.
you keep saying that but provide no proof

try using an argument for once

>. if niggers want their kids dead, they will kill themselves.

yes which is why the infanticide in famine stricken african countries is so high right?

oh wait its not because you are fucking incorrect retard.

a billion peoples actions out there contradict your fucking retarded beliefs, why? because you are wrong.

>banning abortion stops killing babies who dont deserve it

and babies who do: ie millions of niggers

hence you being wrong, retard

>you keep saying that but provide no proof
>try using an argument for once
your statement is the proof. you are literally retarded, kiddo

Attached: how to discipline a black child examble given by black mother.webm (202x360, 2.5M)

>they will abort their babies in their own way
iv already shown why, using billions of examples, you are fucking wrong retard

keep spamming your bullshit christian dogma you retarded cucked goblin

nice counter argument to the point that a billion niggers actions contradict your retardation

but hey just calling someone names counts as an argument to npcs so im not in the least bit surprised

>waaah waaaah waaaaaaaah pls believe me
you are wrong. its murder to kill babies.

By that same logic we ahould be allowed to kill blacks because they are morally irrelevant or Jews because they are morally detrimental.

you are right. if abortions exists, then we should kill anyone who isnt of value to the world, like all canadians

Spamming "NIGGER" isn't going to keep your baby killing legal, baby killer.

Attached: 3b148d8b5f08da9f0e5e6c1fa5c326ce.png (692x570, 424K)

>rather than produce a counter argument to your point which contracts me (because I cant), i will simply restate a point which you have actually agreed with

no wonder everyone thinks your nation is filled with fucking retarded mutts. you are a shining example

>rather than produce a counter argument to your point which contracts me (because I cant), i will just straw man your posts and focus on the bad words

retarded. christcuck. npc. mutt. pick 4

>no wonder everyone thinks your nation is filled with fucking retarded mutts. you are a shining example
yea but no one cares what candians think.

Wow so abortion is murder! Who would've thought?!

no its just a clump of cells, even until the baby is 5 years old

Lurk more faggot

Literally the matrix

This is what I don't understand. I don't really have an opinion on the abortion thing, but my grandmother is a Christian (who is anti-abortion) who hates Trump and registered as a democrat. If you think abortion is murder, isn't that the last thing you would want to do? You're complicit in the murder of babies now. Who gives a fuck if the president is mean? You're facilitating murder.

no u

Attached: 68468541.png (1072x751, 40K)

>the delimma

>abortion is killing babies

>but it’s a lot of black babies

You're just a clump of cells, even until you're 90.

Duuuuuudddeee

so its legal to kill anyone we dont like? nice

Abortion should be legal in case of rape or if the baby have genetic defect or if the kid is mixed race.