Ben & Jerry's Pecan Resist

twitter.com/benandjerrys/status/1057617314277941248

Must everything be politicized?

Attached: pecanresist.png (637x662, 414K)

ice cream, made from milk, is total white supremacy. Boycott the ben & schlomo patriarchy

Attached: output text.jpg (592x397, 20K)

Message to you and everyone just now realising Ben ans Jerry's stepped into the political realm: they've been doing this for a couple years now. On their website they have a political preaching page. They've changed their flavours to political stuff many times before, like after Vermont legalised gay marriage.

everything will be politicized until the democrats get the civil war they've been wanting for 2 years.

Attached: FB_IMG_1540946988623.jpg (960x598, 66K)

Attached: npcIceCream.jpg (1024x512, 346K)

At this point the worldviews of the two parties are different enough that they pretty much can't live side by side. Hopefully there's a peaceful resolution to this, but violence is probably more likely....

The big question: how badly does the rest of the world want to fight over our nukes while we're busy fighting ourselves?

Simple

>Pick icecream out of frigde
>Leave it on a shelf
>???
>PROFIT

Attached: nazis-watch-out.jpg (540x691, 46K)

#pander

Resssssssssisssst

Attached: 194EB15E-D824-4222-92EC-F58E763D200E.jpg (346x260, 40K)

Okay, I know you guys larp as Nazis, but when someone like you starts suggesting vandalism, it makes me want to disavow this place and fight you in a civil war.

No skin off my back. Their ice cream tastes like ass anyway. The fucking shit has water in it. Who the hell makes ice cream with water?

>commies supporting capitalism
Guys what happened lmao, fucking first worlders

Attached: 1540661734757m.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

>Pecan
>Not Rocky Road

You had one job, hippy fucks.

imagine literally eating this shit in this day and age

Attached: fat faggot treat.png (913x1271, 682K)

Seriously though those faces look as though they've had an encounter with the flat of a skillet.

Attached: pansexual.jpg (1200x569, 99K)

It’s sad. I saw six containers of this stuff that someone had just left out of the freezer in the dry cereal aisle. All melted and ruined.

>not salted caramel flavored
Ben & Jerry's blows btw. Talenti is my choice. Plus you can use the plastic containers for bullet storage.

HOW MANY SCOOPS ??

Attached: 1538106016557.jpg (600x496, 44K)

>2 years
oh, to be young again. everything so new

Let me guess.

Attached: 1536796598940.jpg (1024x784, 91K)

Sure hope this doesn’t happen often

4 SCOOPS

Oh man when the USA civil war 2.0 starts, i'm on the first plane in
Not kidding
you can shoot me after we win

>TOO MANY U REVBUPLIKAN FAVIST

Attached: IMG_2307.jpg (525x350, 165K)

Ice cream containers are fantastic for storing food in the fridge & food prep and general random shit, they are usually stackable and decently robust.
Unless it's some up itself crap in some tiny overpriced carton of course.

>punch with thumb outside of fist
No shit?

Look how hideous this fucking thing is. Look at it!

This is the anti-white agenda. This is what they're telling us to assassinate the President for, some ugly, shit-skinned, man-browed monkey with purple hair.

Our future will look like this, like Brazil does now. Gone are the days of beauties like Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn, of Helen and Cleopatra. Now we have this pitifully low IQ monkey with purple hair. Great.

And they see nothing wrong with this. This is beautiful to them. We're evil for not wanting to be erased so these things can take our place, supplanting us and burying us in their litter and feces, raising up a flag to rival the Red, White and Blue: soiled, smelly underwear.

FUCK THESE CRETINS!

Attached: 1541002379812.png (240x339, 239K)

Why is everything about smashing surgically constructed genitalia together with these people?

Attached: 1540438009417.gif (640x1080, 3.62M)

>Resist Drumpf!!
If this ice cream is not extremely bitter, they should be sued for false advertising.

Attached: bittter.jpg (384x600, 45K)

Well said.

They put the 56%ers on the front.

lol they charge too much for this stuff, I've already ruined like 500 bucks worth of this shit by leaving it around the store or poking holes in the top

Jow Forums how do you pronounce pecan?
Like pee-can?
Pee-khaan?
Peck-an?
Peck-on?

I've never gotten a straight answer to this

how fucking bad at branding and marketing do you have to be to think that pushing away everybody that supports trump is a good idea?

50% of americans voted for him - you just told 50% of america to not buy your product, what the fuck?

The racist caricatures on the container seem like it’s an inside joke at B&Js, almost as if the carnys are trying to fleece the fat sjw rubes with dog whistling marketing.

Attached: CD8B10D4-FD37-456F-ACF2-CE03D8324163.jpg (835x773, 345K)

Ive been waiting for you to fire first you communist pig. Go ahead and try it nigger

it's marketing and they're taking advantage of you retards. Congrats you've been played

I hate liberals.
Why do they feel that I need their help, or the government's help, to succeed in life when I'm doing well already?

True but if your product sucks and nobody would buy it anyway advertising a partisan political opinion will trick 50% of the people to buy your worthless shit as a form of consumer-activism.
>make shit product
>take political stand
>partisans buy shit product as protest
>profit

>love Ben & Jerry's my entire life
>the put "Refugees Welcome" on their ice cream in Europe
>never bought it again

Works great for them.

It's only politicized to you because it's not pandering to the retarded right

TWO SCOOPS
TWO TERMS

Underrated

Attached: 1540971177039.jpg (374x369, 35K)

Aren't they owned by Halliburton? lmao

"Berry Berry Chilling" is the next flavor.....

A Strawberry Rasp

Shhhhhhh its a Trade Secret.....

Attached: THIS STATE BERNIE BUS.jpg (1329x762, 419K)

>butt fucking rocky road

Right wing peace squads should send strongly worded letters to stores stocking this.

Well looks like I can't buy ice cream from them anymore

Are all these soiboys cowards?

Lol why do you let shit like this bother you? Fucking coward

it's called a boycott, nigger

Beating the dems/left in a civil war would be easy the tricky part is doing it quickly enough cause as soon as Russia and China smell blood in the water it turns into a proxy war with the intent of prolonging it

>Must everything be politicized?
If you can make a buck out of it, damn straight. It's (((Ben & Jerry's))) after all.

Maybe he doesn’t want to financially support two kikes shilling for shitskins to come make us the 55%

Like that has ever worked before. People are still going to buy it, what's a few less customers going to do?

Resist ice cream. It makes you a fatty libtard.

Should be elementary, I know. But these shits have never been in a fight.

gee im suprised capitalism can make anything profitable

You wouldn't be wrong.

In a Communist nation everything has political overtones so yes.

I'm not a communist, and I don't care if people larp as Nazis, I'm pro 2A, pro 1st amendment, pro traditional family, etc... But vandalism is destroying and defacing people's livelihood, and those that engage in it are rightly viewed as petty and evil.

Ben and Jerry's has been super creepy about how political they became during the election.

The left selling out to big ice-cream, whatever next

THIS CANNOT BE A REAL TWEET LMFAO

Yet another company not to buy from

I am a fatty and therefore love ice cream. But even I wouldn't dare to touch this crap.

Attached: 1520547780206.jpg (696x920, 94K)

>black people can afford Ben and Jerrys

I always like Genocidal messages against White people and the males in particularly on the sides of my ice cream.

>To celebrate this milestone in gay rights B&J are teaming up with another major brand to bring you our newest flavor, "The Hershey Highway"

>What is EBT

why is the cartoonist who drew Serena Williams demonized, but the package art has these wide-nose-having oogabooga stereotypes with big lips and isnt racist?

They were always hippies for fucks sake. Even I over here in Norway knows that.

Fat commiefornia "activists" can.

Nigger currency

It's beautiful how they've hijacked their movement for advertising purposes, and they have absolutely no fucking idea

Because it was probably drawn by some quasi-aztec paraplegic who was STUNNING AND BRAVE.

checked and agreed

It works

pls be real

Look out guys a True Conservative ® has come to put us nazis in our place.

why would you as a business alienate half of your potential purchasers with dumb shit like this? just make your fucking ice cream.

They don't need to appeal to everyone if they can just charge double

Kekity

In 6 years I'm going to be forced to grow all of my own food and fell trees to make my own lumber. I cant make shoes yet. I'm worried.

>Now with two scoops of salt!

> Mfw you need to explain lefist how made a fist.

Attached: aYJQxnxZ_700w_1.jpg (700x650, 65K)

Booga bucks

They deserve what’s coming

>Hypnotize sign in the back

Pfffahha

>Two jews in Vermont making hipster ice cream

They've always been left-wing kalergi plan anti-white kike political hacks. Always.

Not to mention it should be common knowledge they're Jews.
I think one or both died from diabetes related complications.

New Balance will always be there for you.

Ice cream company studies their customer base (obese bluehair SJWs) and makes a product that appeals to them.

Who gives a damn if fatties get fatter and Jews get richer?

I'm surprised there isn't much backlash due to commercialization of politics.
I know some fags are pissed at companies supporting Pride, but they're not that vocal.

Oh shit, the fun Nazi is here. Stop telling jokes fellow brown Nazi Larpers. We don't want to offend this retard.

I made two mistakes. I went t the B&J page and read their "values", and I looked up the artist.

Attached: YoPussyPower_10in_1500px72dpi-550x800.jpg (550x800, 100K)

Attached: NoHumanBeingIsIllegal_10in_1500px72dpi-600x600.jpg (600x600, 86K)

notice the gibs hand

Attached: DePvDCtU8AAJxgo.jpg (350x527, 51K)

jesus christ
the dude (?) has 42K tweets and barely anyone to tweet to
this is just pathetic

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1505x724, 97K)