Banned from r/The_Donald

I just got banned from T_D for entering meme wednesday contest with this.

It's fucking pathetic. They're paranoid about offending people. MAGA is turning into what it originally fought against. FUCK ALL OF YOU KIKE KUNTS

Attached: Fuck_Your_Optics.gif (480x360, 3.73M)

Attached: 3290523905825323.gif (500x270, 1.82M)

That sucks cause you really belong there for thinking reddit would be anything other than reddit.

They did you a favor. That said, keep T_D on plebbit.

T_D is where all of the right wing NPCs hang out. Fuck that place. Go to conspiracy or unpopular opinion.

STOP THINK OF THE OPTICS

This is slightly off topic but I recently got cyberbullied by some leftists on reddit and they literally started following me to other subs, so like no matter where I went, they came after me. Eventually I figured out how to block them but I find it ridiculous that reddit posts an open record of everything you post on reddit so people can essentially cyberstalk you and chase you off the platform.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU NORMALFAG FUCKS

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF YOU REDDIT USING NORMIE SCUMFUCKS

Your meme is terrible. You should be banned for making a terrible meme.

Just make a new account nigga jesus

Autism is one hell of a disease.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>reddit is Jow Forums
Fuck yourself nigger Jew spic cunt kike

FUCK OFF BETA REDDIT FAGGOT

It's actually really good

It's awful, go to /leftypol/ and post terrible memes there

>all other right wing subs banned
>all subs that vaguely offend anyone banned
>the donald stays open

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: OP.png (279x247, 56K)

Kys autist

It's really funny

FRIENDLY REMINDER: THEY ARE A COMPLETELY JEW-CONTROLLED BOARD.

WAKE UP TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT JEWS LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE TRUMP CAUSES DIVISION, AND DIVISION INCREASES JEWISH PROFITS AND HELPS THEIR LONG GAME (UNIFYING LITERALLY EVERYONE AGAINST WHITE MEN, INCLUDING OUR OWN WOMEN, LEADING TO CONSTANT DEPRESSING PSY-OP C.UCKING).

Ha thats pretty funny, but your still a faggot for being on reddit.

underrated post
reddit has always been shit

No, it isn't. You are a faggot for admitting you even made this, leg alone sharing it with the jidf capital on plebbit.

You got banned for THAT?

Reddit is such trash.

Attached: iuhgyfrtfgyhj.webm (672x280, 2.51M)

SUCK A DICK YOU NORMALFAG CANCER RETARD

looks like a trojan discord link

sage reddit thread. thank you. everyone please post somewhere else. thanks

REDDIT TRASHCAN GOLLIWOG

Its fucking reddit, what did you think a pro-Jew murder post would get you? Fucking mong.

beautifully executed meme, I too remember that film and that quote, but we must pretend to hate reddit and insult you bro, sorry

I don't understand how you expected anything else, did you not think Reddit of all places was going to subvert the Trump board until it'd be better off not existing?

No need to be envious of my superior meme magic.

Checked
The Donald has been co-opted by Zionists which is why is has lost its original magic. It’s now controlled op.
I was banned for merely mentioning to look into who is funding the caravan and who the head of immigration in Honduras is.

Attached: 8527C1AC-BFFB-454F-9178-EB0172A6ABFA.jpg (750x737, 178K)

come to voat, you fucking fag.

Reddit is for kikes, fags, nigger, SJW, cucks, and shitlibs.

Voat is for those of us that remember what it's like to live uncensored.

Attached: 1492712959086.jpg (1465x1209, 198K)

Fuck off monkey beaner

The sad reality.

Attached: 1492005549581s.jpg (224x250, 6K)

>I'm just promoting the message of a terrorist murderer...
>why am I getting banned?

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

>terrorist

Attached: YOU.jpg (1200x1438, 129K)

Do us all a favour and kill yourself.

He is a terrorist. It absolutely was political violence with the intent of terrorizing the jewish community.

Buttmad raging autist replying twice

Prove it happened while I watch animu and eat food.

It's too late for that. As far as the public consciousness is concerned, it happened.

Why the fuck were you even on reddit? You just admitted that you not only post on reddit, but you would have continued to do so if you were not banned.
Stop feeding the enemy.

Mines better

Attached: 1540858985008.png (617x725, 327K)

Anyone who has seriously used Reddit deserves death.

hah go fuck yourself I'm from northern New England where we're 95% white.

I'm guessing you're about 25% nigger or something, right? Think you're pure bred.

My shit's are probably whiter than you.

It's also a containment board and for glowniggers to spy on, similar to here

>faggots come to Jow Forums to complain they got banned on reddit
The absolute indisputable state of this shithole

Time was once they'd be banned for admitting it.

you're just as stupid as he is, conspiracy bans anything slightly race related and has russia threads, its WORSE than T_D

You gonna have to go back,

Attached: grassStain.jpg (600x762, 47K)

Attached: Retardation.png (500x522, 116K)

I’m half German half ukrainian
So I have autism and a big ukrainian cock
And bluer eyes than you anglo scum. You are worthless

lol, how am I not surprised?

>MAGA is turning into what it originally fought against.
Plebbit has always been cancer

Yeah fuck reddit they did O.P. a favor just take solace in the fact that when 4chins does anything noteworthy/wrong reddit is there alonside with us getting blamed too

reddit is literally all about the optics

>terrorist
Yeah you have to go back scum

Attached: 1540881415411.gif (256x192, 1.59M)

There is a gang of plebbit 'supermods' who are owned by the Democrats and they are shutting down all right wing subplebbits.
It's linked to the coordinated purge of Facebook, google, twitter etc.
All these platforms will soon be able to completely censor almost all edgy right wing memes while maintaining the neocon good goy sites as cover to pretend they are not partisan.
The best thing we can hope for is a well organized lawsuit against them, the explosion of a better platform or infiltrating them disguised as leftists and proceeding to flag all their own content and content of pop culture figures using their own guidelines to fuck them up using the reasons they used against the right.
Pressure groups should be formed under the guise of being left leaning or non-partisan to demand the take down of popular money spinning content for being 'inappropriate' etc and advertisers should be pressured.

SCOTUS court case that coming up is gonna fuck with their plan tho

>being jewish
>being CIA
>being a faggot
Commit sudoku

This. Once a Reddit fag tried to dox me and began complaining about me in real life to his real friends and even showed my posts to him so he could laugh and get validation. His dox attempt was unsuccessful of course because I practice general OP sec and never post personal identifying info. But when someone tipped me off I managed to dox the fat first and find his first and last name and LinkedIn profile. After I exposed him the pussy deleted his profile and I claimed victory. Bit as long as you are smart cyber bullying is impossible

This

kek its still terrorism famalam

I hope so.
These faggots go on about 'democracy' all the time but have to censor when they start losing a democratic debate.
The internet must be fought for tooth and nail against these kikes.

>complains about getting cyber bullied
>goes on Jow Forums instead
?????

go back you fucking retard
almost good bait

There used to be some breddy gud subplebbits some 4 years ago before they got banned and plebbit went full cuck. r/European was basically Jow Forums, r/CoonTown a one big nigger hate thread and of course then there was r/FatPeopleHate

Attached: bogs.png (726x478, 828K)

>implying

Attached: 30D39BB0-36E4-46B1-A992-AE088C33B6F1.jpg (251x242, 20K)

you still have to go back magatard

I can't. Remember when I wrote in the thread that I was banned? You Estonian Mongoloid.

Attached: mother with retard son.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

Alright buddy rides over you can go back now

Do you honestly think that people who frequent a Donald trump subreddit are going to humor Jow Forums tier jokes/ memes? The vast majority of those people unironically think that Ben Shapiro is a 200IQ political prodigy who should not only run but be president in 2024. They're your typical cuckservative. If you want to find a place where you'll find limitless discussion on virtually any topic, reddit is not the place to be.

Attached: 1540955469771.png (625x773, 143K)

kek
have a you
fuck the dhanald

Attached: 1530052342102.gif (255x189, 170K)

The problem is blumf decided to go neocon on foreign policy. That allowed the pro-Bush boomer cucks to support Trump without any rethinking of their imperialism and jew worship.

>its original magic
>it's now controlled op
>now

Attached: 1531594124835.jpg (710x577, 76K)

conspiracy was completely taken over by shareblue during the 2016 elections. go check it out lol, entire mod team compromised

>cyberbullied

t_d is basically the Trump campaign, give them some slack. They did right to ban you for trying to glorify a mass murderer, no one in the political arena would defend that.

lol

Sage all memeflag redditfag slide threads
Kill yourself immediately you fucking faggot

r/t_D has some things about it that i don't like, but so does Jow Forums.
i use both depending on what i'm looking for.
there's a lot of overlap of the two.

You have to get a VPN and go back

Attached: 91vsv3vxfwvy.png (1000x800, 29K)

This, get the fuck out OP.

but then he would lose his upvote points
:^)

2016 ruined this site

Please keep bringing reddit dumbshit back here please.

We all really enjoy it.

Oh god, shut the fuck up. We all came from reddit at some point.

I can quote niggers too

Speak for yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1519761089856.png (612x816, 475K)

Reddit is complete shit. Fucking hugbox circlejerks in every goddamn subforum.

Attached: 1528956999398.png (434x341, 34K)

I don't get it, what the fuck are optics?

Political Correctness

Attached: the_donald_banned.png (1004x929, 295K)