White people can't keep getting away with this

White people can't keep getting away with this.

Attached: 1487715910963.jpg (575x872, 119K)

look at all that privilege...

Dude is obviously a veteran. You carry those fuckers around all the time.

hydration is just another form of oppression!

What underfunded shit unit were you in?

How dare he just GUZZLE white privilege right in front of me!

I don't get it

>it's 2018 and white people STILL drink water?? baka

One MEF, attached. Was Army.

Neither does America. Welcome to America 2018.

What

Attached: 1466802130879.png (1158x1637, 2.01M)

White devil with a white water jug.
That be racist as fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1744, 358K)

Meanwhile this vapid roastie wouldn’t bat an eyelash if he was drinking from a nalgene

>not posting chad quench

An open letter to anyone who has ever served in the US military:

Please, shut the fuck up.

You're not superior to people who never joined the armed forces. There are many civilians who serve their countries in ways just as noble and honorable as yours. And they're just as proud of their nation as you. The fact that they have never fired a weapon or gone on deployment does not make them inferior to you. And your training on an M-16 or six months spent humping around a desert doesn't give you the right to spend the next twenty years reminding everyone around you that they're all worthless and weak.

If I have to deal with another fucking security guard who gets paid minimum wage to drive a golf cart around a shopping mall but thinks he's some kind of superior ubermensch just because he's got USMC tattooed on his bicep, I'm gonna blow my top. Here's some advice for all of you in uniform right now: when you get out, just tell people, "I'm proud of the service I gave. It was a unique experience." not, "You'll never understand what is to serve, because you never had the courage to sign up." You, mister or miss ex-military, will never understand how insulting that is.

This goes double for ex-military types who live on a base and mouth off to the civilian sysadmin. If you want e-mail and Internet access and all that shit, you'd better not give the civilian in charge of those services a big fucking lecture about what a coward he is for getting an education in his youth instead of humping through the backwoods of Georgia for seven years. You'll get your ESPN live feed back when you stop acting like a fucking Neidermeyer.

Thank you, and good night.

Attached: 1502550943317.png (1381x617, 540K)

The virgin swell vs the chad jug

I think we can safely add calling a peer "kid" in casual conversation to the coveted ranks of "sweetie", "yall" and "who hurt you"

>February 2017

I hate you all so very much

does anyone understand what pisses her off about a milk jug filled with water?

I remembered something earlier about people saying water has no taste to it.
However I can taste water.

So it got me thinking, is water only tasteless to NPCs?

Jow Forumsfag privilege is showing.

Attached: hydrate.jpg (1400x1069, 246K)

I don't really care, do you?

Kek. Someone woke up on the wrong side of their mom this morning. I'm a sysadmin myself, and did both an education and joined the Army, and still was able to pursue my education while deployed.

The reason a lot of veterans hate on civilians is because civilian life just sucks and most are lazy and retarded. They also bitch about stupid shit. If you do feel so superior to veterans that ended up making bad decisions(Security guards, etc), then I don't understand why you have to feel so butthurt on an anonymous image board.

My training also involved Security +, M3, CCNA, various MSCA courses, MCSP, MCSE, and an assload of other things. All the while waking up at 4AM every day, and going to classes for 16 hours or more a day, plus barracks cleaning, plus additional duties and other bullshit.

There are quite a few eggheads in the military, and egghead veterans. They're fucking retarded and they are no different than some shitbag civilian that did some goofy floortech job and think they're superior to everyone.

This mad

Attached: kek.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

People who miss military life are similar to ex prisoners who miss the structure

A FUCKING JUG

>>Couldn't get through MEPS because my vagina was too big

Attached: qtk111scx -- 0924 -- sbi111wkt'.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Jugs of water are, indeed, racist. Check your hydration privilege, bigot.

>fucking white people and their
>*random on wikipedia*
>Water Jugs!

Once you hate someone everything they do is offensive.

Attached: 1338836210153_2034061.png (420x294, 53K)

Keep telling yourself that because you weren't good enough...

Attached: gnv111nac -- 0923 -- sbg111ruv'.jpg (468x481, 87K)

You're a expendable asset for a government that doesn't care about you. You probably have PTSD and beg for gibs on the street like the rest the retarded veterans. Grunts like you are the lowest of the low.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

A fair point, I mostly miss the camaraderie and leadership still being held to the same standards as everyone else. Also always having a roof over your head, and a meal in your belly, not counting the field. Plus, civilians just get so worked up over such trivial shit. When I first got out, I got my first civilian job. I needed to grab a few people for help with a detail and I just yelled, "I need three bodies!". I got in trouble with HR for "dehumanizing" individuals. I can't say guys apparently.

>Urine meets EPA standards for drinking water KEK

OF WATER

>You're not superior to people who never joined the armed forces.
The person you pasted this nonsense to never claimed this, people who honorable serve never ever claim this, and your rage at this imagined cockiness 100% psychological projection of your weakness. I hope you live a very long life with that cancer, toots, you deserve it.

That's not water honey. It's fresh milk.

Why is she racist against water?

Attached: dog.gif (500x382, 576K)

>Someone casually mentions that the kid is probably a vet, has the backpack too
>this retard chimps out, screeching about privilege
>like the person who originally posted OPs pic
>like the person who originally posted OPs pic
rlly makes u thonk

Attached: 8002486A-63FE-4035-A1C5-4599629D1B7C.jpg (319x331, 29K)

>It's white privilege when when white people hydrate

Attached: 1529235909318.jpg (323x325, 19K)

ITS A FUCKING WHITE JUG
but seriously, what the fuck is the problem with carrying around a gallon of water? i always have water with me.

Look at this fucking white male
He can drink milk without shitting himself
He can drink booze without going fucking mental
He can drink water without dying of malaria
He can drink flat 7up and a bowl of soup to cure any ailment
And he drinks SO MUCH
Fucking hydrater privileges
I bet he doesn't even care about the almond farmers in California

Attached: th.jpg (159x119, 3K)

Everyone is expendable, but considering I was a CW3 when I got out - it isn't easy to replace someone like that. I actually have a degree, and have a ton of experience, and make pretty damn good money for what I do.

I don't care much for the veterans that claim PTSD and beg on the streets. Some of them have legitimate problems, but a lot of them make up that shit because you can play the system so easily. We had a ginger fucker that was always bitching about "Muh PTSD!", and he was on his way out. One night we went out to a bar and he got drunk enough to the point he pretty much admitted he's full of shit and is just trying to get disability so he doesn't have to do jack shit. Top found out about it and now Ginger doesn't have a fucking dime to his name.

There are pieces of shit everywhere you go, the military is no exception.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

It's not even a milk bottle refilled with water.
It's a store-bought gallon of water.

>buying a jug of water that will last you all day for under $2, or refilling in the morning and not having to worry about it all day for free
>buying a water bottle that will last you one class for $2
Damn white people making good decisions with their money!!!

Shit the fuck up you degenerate ham planet

Niggers can't swim.

ur a fagit

Attached: 1540848135614.jpg (768x768, 81K)

>and everyone clapped

Nice pasta my fellow NPC

Attached: 153911532286777.png (374x229, 29K)

thats something citidiots say.
i have well water, and it is absolutely delicious

Looks like a girl

Minus the Marxist influence of the past decade, the military is a based lifestyle that POGs cannot ever understand, nor can it be conveyed to them in words.

Attached: tkp111whv -- 1559 -- apk111cbm'.jpg (900x751, 35K)

>drinking out of plastic containers
It's like you want a vagina

>There are quite a few eggheads in the military, and egghead veterans. They're fucking retarded and they are no different than some shitbag civilian that did some goofy floortech job and think they're superior to everyone.
Spoken like a truly insecure brainlet meathead. Who do you think builds all your toys shithead?

what a cute girl

Water is racist. Unless you're drinking Starbucks you're not supporting diversity.

Nordbro, good point. EVERY1 get glass containers to drink your water from or you will develop tits from plastic leeching into the water.

Seems theyre getting away with it for nearly two years

Fit is a magical place

Attached: 22f[1].png (800x800, 649K)

>>I don't care much for the veterans that claim PTSD and beg on the streets.
Those are not veterans... they are faking it for gibs.

REAL veterans with PTSD get on disability and are paid by the VA.

Attached: upx111uvp -- 0915 -- vid111qni'.jpg (781x1100, 902K)

tl;dr
You sound like a fag.

I'm not military and I'm not one of their fans, but I'd still take anything that they say over somebody who whines as much as you.

this. ive found that the 3l poland spring bottles hold up well, and also the larger fiji water bottles and they dont have bpa

The military certainly pussified starting in 2008 or so. At least that's when it was most noticable. It got really, really bad in 2015. Thank god I got out, but now that we have a competent CIC I am debating on going back in. I don't know if I'd be able to my CW3 back, I hear prior service all have to be special forces anymore.

Grunts and union workers, or slave labor usually build my toys. I'm a Network Engineer, Sysadmin, and did both of those plus Electronic Warfare in the Army, as well as Combat Engineer. What you're saying is implying the chinks building everyone's toys are somehow important to every day life.

i tried that, but i kept breaking mason jars.

It's racism because he's flexing on black people since there's no water in Africa

that pic is 10 years old

To be fair there are some that aren't able to get on disability and as a result don't get paid. I don't really give a shit about it, but I lost a quarter of my hearing my left ear after a grenade blew up next to me; I was behind a bunker. VA said it was due to lack of earpro, but it's a bit more complicated than that. Shit fell out when ducking for cover. I really don't give a shit though, there are people with way more legitimate problems that aren't getting help they need, and VA hospitals are trash and all the doctors there are Pajeets and Achmeds.

You know in the past couple months I havent seen any copy pasta being posted.

>I actually have a degree
Then why were you a warrant officer, that's not generally how that works warrant officers are enlisted.

faggot must piss 30 times a day, full ones too!

there's a reason for those people to act that way, burger
there was a time before the army and after that
those that never served can't get behind that
the army changes you in a way a civilian cannot comprehend, as simple as that

I got a degree because I'd of been stupid not to, and I didn't want to be part of the commissioned folks. I was happy working with the enlisted. I also wanted to be a helicopter pilot, but that kind of crashed and burned.

>Drinking water is a white people thing
The fuck?

lol the veteran hate...were we tools of ZOG? Yes...but most of you didn't know this when you were the age to sign up for the military, you just didn't wanna do it, which is fine. No reason to shit on those that did...it was fucking fun, that's why most of us miss it.

discord is compromised and sends your info to feds.

And if the guy has kidney problems and need to drink a lot of water? If he has only one kidney, his daily volume of water would have to be doubled or he would piss blood.

He's probably in wrestling, guys in my grade would carry full gallons of iced teas and snacks everywhere just to make weight

>P-P-PLEASE STOP THREATENING ME BY YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU ARE MAKING MY SOIPUSSY WET

you sound like a fucking faggot

Dasani Nationalist master race checking in.

Hello

Attached: Screenshot_Naked_Browser_20181031-100338.png (1080x1920, 161K)

>tl;dr "die for oil and jews only to purged by third world sandniggers under the deception of defending a country where #metoo is a thing

nty i'll just deny internet access to some muhreens skyping their roastie cheating wives this halloween. :^)

Attached: 1540741666640.webm (640x360, 899K)

I also enjoy my water, dropped the carbonated jew years ago.

I fucking love the taste of water. And water has many flavors. I'll give my short list of common waters from best to worst.
>fiji
>Aquifers
>mineral waters
>filtered
>tapped
>dasani
This is of course we assume they are chilled. If at room temp the list changes slightly. I look at sodas the same way I look at smoking.

He's probably getting prepped for his sex change surgery at LRMC. Must've had his balls blown off in Afghanistan.

we're all faggots on this goddamn site
thats the scary truth about it

>what is copypasta?
theally rakes you monk

The best water I've ever had is well water from an aquifer. I'm glad I live on one. It's so fucking full of minerals and leaves a coating of granite and limestone on your tongue which surprisingly pairs well with squirrel stew.

imagine being such a vapid cunt as to be triggered by someone drinking water, then making it about 'white people' because the Left's unironic anti-white racism gets a pass.

I hope she is raped by a trusted friend.

Checked.
>what are PPM mean

>office nigger
>Uh that's veteran office nigger to you
>(((served)))

Gtfo. You're an office nigger and only want back into the service for the gibs and hook up telephones for shit head second lieutenants.

So it's just projection, huh

>paying for water

CCNA = our Cocks Cum in Nice Anuses
MSCA = Metrosexual Super Cock annihilator
MCSP = Many Cocks special protector
MCSE = Manipulator of Cocks Semen Extractor

wow so you are a certified faggot?

yikes

>girl

Attached: 1540739886081.png (678x692, 149K)