ITT: Obvious "Whatcha doin' Rabbi?" moments

ITT: Obvious "Whatcha doin' Rabbi?" moments

Attached: watchadoingrabbi.jpg (1189x1330, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLyfrJ4uPkc
hias.org/sites/default/files/2016_hias_form_990_public_inspection_copy-_signed_final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hale Hortler!

Why do you think that that is obvious?

Who is she praying to?

teach the kids how to draw them right next time dumb cunt

I had the exact opposite experience the other night, I was taking a shortcut home up a little-known side street, and right at the exit into a leafy, peaceful suburban vista was the most perfectly symmetrical and correct swastika I have ever seen crafted by the hands of man. Freehand and in spray paint, no less.

Can't wait to see her reaction when she see's

>ITS
>OKAY
>TO BE
>WHITE

all over her neighborhood

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT LADS!

those look like cerebral palstikas. learn how to spraypaint.

Wouldn't it make more sense to draw huge yellow david-stars instead?

I write them on graffiti all the time. It's the best way to make the city come clean up gang graffiti off walls. Spray a swazy and suddenly the wall is freshly painted. Like magic.

They sure are lucky the swastikas are always super small and in spots that are easy to clean

>Beautiful
>Brooklyn
Heh

Attached: 096A2E5D-A57E-4098-9ACB-E9B6E1FAF3F7.jpg (1024x548, 109K)

how have i never thought about this.

>decorate house in scare ornaments for Halloween
>some guy decided to paint swastikas on his house to scare the jews
Man is smart.

Satan obviously

Fact: Most of Brooklyn is a superfund toxic waste site.

Well a real nazi would know how to draw a fucking swastika for one.

Genius.

Attached: 00000000.jpg (425x567, 100K)

Yea, but jews like to try and draw swastikas.

>implying it's not some stormnigger falseflagging as a falseflagger

>mfw when this just her way of getting husband to agree to paint the garage

Attached: DF9AD413-4051-4AA4-B3B6-0C76DBB53356.jpg (574x590, 101K)

Those Hortler fanatics just can't Swasitka

Fact: this person has no idea what they are talking about

>first post isn't 9/11
Jow Forums fell off

HALE HORTLER

Attached: 88.jpg (900x900, 32K)

Her concern is children seeing a swastika; a positive symbol for everyone but the enemies of humanity, Jews.

Food for thought. The reason why these swastikas look like they were drawn by someone who doesn't know how to draw a swastika could be an indication that the person drawing them isn't an actual Nazi and is thus unfamiliar with drawing them and also unfamiliar with what the swastika even represents.

Real Nazis just don't fuck up this type of stuff and, due to necessity, are particularly cryptic when it comes to making their presence known. When they do want to be obvious, they tend not to fuck up the most basic fucking symbol of their movement.

That would be quite Jewish of her.

I unironically think that they intentionally draw them all wrong, sort of how they’d refuse to make an “x” at Ellis Island, it’s like a superstitious thing. When you see a well drawn swastika it’s actually a pretty powerful and beautiful symbol, so they intentionally draw them all wrong to deny that power.

It’s hail hootler

>1/5 correct
>see me after Zyklon B lesson

Hey!

Attached: 1466139938427.jpg (454x600, 85K)

hale hortler

Like the guy who draws dicks around potholes, but for a department that is even slower to preform maintenance on what they exist to maintain.

It's Heil Herzl.

This is the truth. Jews fear the swastika so much that many of them cannot bring themselves to paint one. They make the spazstikas instead.

Also, beside the one thing a Nazi might know how to draw drawn wrong, the location is pointless and you almost cannot see them. The low point where they are drawn is 3 feet. The upper point is just under 5 feet (the height of a standard brick is 2 1/4 inches). So a really short person drew these in a place where they can easily be cleaned off. A real Nazi would have draw then on the deep/wide brick works over the doors where they visibility was greatest.

Its raining all day here. No fliers gonna stay, and no one is going to be outside to see them even then.

that's brilliant user

Attached: 1432566035107[1].png (500x567, 69K)

1. There are no nazis in Brooklyn Heights.
2. If there were, they'd know how to draw a swastika.
3. White supremacists aren't backwards country retards, like these retardstikas would suggest. Shitlib supremacists like to fashion everyone to the right of Joseph Stalin as low-IQ because it makes them feel like people of any race can be stupid, however as we all know the only stupid people are brown people, who tend to vote democrat.

Brooklyn is probably the /comfiest/ borough in NYC

Attached: MIN_114-Park-Slope_flowerhomes[1].png (1280x720, 1.77M)

Ok, now post Lefferts Gardens

It was either children or other jews that did that

Sure

Attached: 1200px-Prospect_Lefferts_Gardens_from_balcony[1].jpg (1200x859, 429K)

HORTLER!

hahahaha literal ghetto

Attached: hortler.jpg (357x592, 37K)

Attached: hitler hortler.png (2339x1016, 1.21M)

>but for a department that is even slower to preform maintenance on what they exist to maintain

Attached: 1487532335365.png (240x247, 115K)

HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW GOYIM??!!

HAIL HORTLER!!!

Has there ever been an instance of this sort of graffiti that has NOT been done by some kike or mud race?

Attached: watcha doin retard.jpg (531x702, 134K)

Attached: 1525285_archives.jpg (1880x1756, 775K)

Attached: hortler 3.jpg (900x900, 186K)

Attached: whatcha doin.png (500x519, 113K)

Attached: whatcha doin 5.png (627x580, 377K)

Attached: watcha doin 3.png (1264x852, 831K)

HORTLER
WUZ
HERE

this is actually fucking brilliant

The goofy swastika is the obvious tell. If you ever see a wonky swastika, it's almost certainly done by a Jew.

Jews do it for two reasons:
1) they're superstitious about symbols and fear giving the swastika power by drawing it neatly.
2) drawing them crooked tips off other Jews that it's fake, and they don't have to actually be afraid (play along though)

When clueless good goys ask why the swastikas are drawn wrong, the Jews will always say that it's because Nazis are dumb. So that would be a third reason:
3) portray anti-semites as cross-eyed dimwits.

If someone wanted to actually deface a Jewish property, they'd make a stecil spelling out:
>READ CULTURE OF CRITIQUE

Attached: watcha doin 5.png (1996x2030, 2.53M)

There is a camera there above the garage. Why is she acting like she doesn't know who did it the proof would be right there

Trip down memory lane. Tucker tucked HIAS CEO Mark Hetfield in 2017

HIAS is a Jewish "non-profit" which makes ~ $100M a year off taxpayers to resettle immigrants. According to tax filings, Hetfield makes nearly $400K per year for 35 hours/week of work. Countless interesting surnames on their tax filings for execs who make $150K-300K+ for 35 hours/week of work

youtube.com/watch?v=wLyfrJ4uPkc

tax filings: hias.org/sites/default/files/2016_hias_form_990_public_inspection_copy-_signed_final.pdf

Came to post this

Attached: watcha doin collage.jpg (1500x1753, 1.1M)

Attached: watcha doin irl.jpg (900x770, 74K)

Nazis in Brooklyn?

Attached: watcha doin irl3.jpg (644x447, 88K)

Attached: watcha doin irl 2.jpg (780x875, 195K)

Notice how she prays that someone will intervene and clean it on her behalf, rather than decide to clean it herself. I suppose working and personal responsibility are for goyim

Attached: watcha doin irl 4.jpg (640x854, 90K)

What you doing nigger?

This

Attached: 1452272454687.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Moore

Check'd.

The truth with trips.

Attached: watcha doin ross.png (559x430, 334K)

This.

If a Jew draws a swastika correctly they probably burst into flames.

I've posted my entire "watcha doin" collection. I'll be lurking hoping for more.

4) They are doing it really fast so they can hide after they do it which is why the quality suffers. Those were probably drawn by 2+ people in no more than 20 seconds really fast.

Underrated af

fixed

Attached: 1541004970355.jpg (453x600, 105K)

Sick hoil!

Must have been Argentinians.

>So a really short person drew these in a place where they can easily be cleaned off.
I don't think they were necessarily really short, just intentionally avoiding the glass.

interesting theory

>it’s like a superstitious thing.

This is absolutely a part of it. Remember, these are people who type out "G-d".

We should start drawing shitty, asymmetrical stars of David to sap the power of that symbol

>jew
>halloween
STOP YOUR CULTURAL APPROPRIATION SHITQUEEN

Halloween is the evening before the Christian holy days of All Hallows' Day (also known as All Saints' or Hallowmas) on 1 November and All Souls' Day on 2 November, thus giving the holiday on 31 October the full name of All Hallows' Eve (meaning the evening before All Hallows' Day).

Attached: 1540194035829.gif (800x800, 1.17M)

>date
>today
Actually laughed out loud.

Based

t. graffiti writer

Yes...YES...PRAY them away. God will come down with his can of BBS and make them disappear. Excellent!! Excellent!!!
Once you've discovered the truth, you realize that Jews are fucking retarded with the psychobabble that they push.. Goyim that buy their bullshit are even MORE retarded.
The final redpill: ALMOST EVERYONE IS FUCKING RETARDED.

Goy 5:7 Ye...Thou dost showeth the way. I shall bathe in the retardicity of the unwashed masses and profit. Amen.

Kikes delight themselves in drawing it sloppy and wrong.

underrated

I'm ready for the derped reich.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-09-01-01-02.png (1440x2560, 1.77M)

I got the same vibe from the last one where all the Swastikas were wrong and that they could only bring themselves to write NIGGERS SUCK --

Some Jewish thing where if they don't actually make the symbol then they have not sinned. or something

Attached: 1539073081769.png (897x694, 959K)

Dicks work the same plus if you get caught you won’t face “hate crime” persecution

Attached: 09056C40-5D8A-4859-AAB4-F837268F8CAE.jpg (1668x1971, 810K)

Attached: ZwvdoCL.jpg (460x817, 38K)