How do we stop the rest of the country turning brown?

It’s obviously too late for a lot of places, how about saving the ethnocentric provinces?

Attached: 245B48BD-7A62-4979-8E74-4C31527CA811.jpg (640x787, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DoRjksV9u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are they here because of recent immigration or recently moved from London?

bullets and holes in the ground

you are all talk, and furthermore a Frenchman.
would any of you fine funposters be interested in starting a humane, sensible and [wait for it] liberal immigration control movement?
or just to sit here and complain?

by speaking out against immigration instead of repeating to yourself that you're not allowed to say this or that.

I’m already doing that and have made myself very unpopular within my own family

holy fuck the whole train carriage turned to look at why I burst out in laughter.
Fucking saved. good man.

Ops image made me die, top kek

Just you wait.

you have doubtless seen Macron's talk about having to lower African birthrates by educating girls right?
it doesn't sound as edgy but realistically you are not going to become some kind of jihadi are you?

>humane
>start saying you are gonna deport the ones without citizenship
>get death threats
>violence against europeans increase
>get assassinated by mr shekelburg

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 70K)

I wouldn't tell you if I was. Reducing african birthrates is a pipedream. They will keep fucking, they will keep not using protection and/or birth control, and any attempt at making them do it will be fought by the left as hard as if you suggested to sterilize them all.
Birth rates are a non starter, but what you can lower is survival rate. 50 years ago African families had 15 kids and 3-5 made it to adulthood, now with all the western help they still have 15 kids but 12 make it to adulthood. Cut the help and let nature take care of it.

>>start saying you are gonna deport the ones without citizenship
stop being so defeatist.
look at it as a larger movement which would recruit hip lefties, and be mostly about :
stopping clusterfucks like the Syria/ lybia violence etc
aid , specifically for educating girls

>aid , specifically for
Never works

not being a defeatist you need to do alot of shit to make your country what it once was and you need to do it all within your lifetime
>high corruption
>military needs to be built up
>economy needs to be fixed
>big crimes needs to resolve
if you don't fix that before your death then your country is dead

Attached: Nazi meme.png (252x236, 85K)

Cheers user! A good friend who doesn’t even lurk here made it. It made me crack up also

It would come down to a committed group of people doing the sort of things that we all know need doing.
The fear will drive many away and those that stay will just be targets.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DoRjksV9u8

Good link bro, OTO is very good

I feel for you mate. I'm lucky, I've gone full 1488 in front of my family and, except one, they agree with me. Just hide your power level and they'll let it go.

Easy.

Attached: kill jews mang.png (500x500, 185K)

>It’s obviously too late for a lot of places
Damn it, us mutts might be a lost cause, but not a fucking inch of European soil should be given to the shitskin invaders.

I've seen muslims in Truro

That’s disgusting, I was there earlier today and it did seem darker than usual