THE RED WAVE

THE RED WAVE

Attached: red wave house.png (800x639, 144K)

IT IS COMING

Attached: red wave senate.png (826x592, 99K)

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Attached: red wave governors.png (815x611, 98K)

Not going to happen now after Trump cucked out

>cucked out
What did this faggot mean by this

I hope we can take enough seats in 2020 to ratify amendments without the cucks and commies getting in the way.

Attached: 1447663051898.jpg (1048x1397, 160K)

Gonna be hard, since Dems import Dem voters
The aim to turn Texas blue and not gonna lie. It will hurt. Considering they will use that to make Puerto Rico a state, that's gonna hurt more.
It is only now that we have the chance to stop that with an adequate reaction, or it's gonna be too little too late.

We're gonna do this boys

EVERYONE MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON NOV. 6TH

PUT IT ON YOUR FUCKING CALENDAR AND PLAN OUT WHERE YOU ARE GOING

FUCKING DO IT

Trump wants to end birthright citizenship now which is going to balance it out

I have an idea: All imported democrats will be housed in Alaska as close to Russia as we can put them while they wait 20 years for asylum.

Source? Even Sean Hannity think a few democratic senate wins is going to turn the house. Sorry fammo but the blue wave is coming.

>caring about Hannity
>assuming we do as well
The Glow! The Glow!

i am most sorry that the blue wave is not only coming but staying during our lifetimes
too many normies are indoctrinated and touting about their spoonfed lies to ever reasonably see the truth they've unknowingly fought against

Attached: 1540493728047.jpg (345x480, 22K)

I already voted.

While that would be cool, this is a more realistic map and results

Attached: final.png (840x848, 106K)

I really hope Oregon gets a republican governor, would be first time since 1982. Registrations are up in red counties and down in blue. and the polls show Buehler vs Brown within a few points of each other.

Straight red, by the way. Also no Jews for judge.

Donald Trump just preview his new campaign slogan!

Attached: MAGAT.png (595x565, 563K)

And no way we're gonna win NJ, I mean I wished but nothing good comes from NJ, also Manchin saved his ass when he voted for Kav, we would of lost the midterm had he voted no

Attached: THE SENATE.png (813x597, 56K)

And I would give some of the GOV races to GOP because only boomers vote for local officials. Let's be honest, name one Zoomer who knows Kate Brown or Knute Buehler are? Do you even know which state they're running in, who's in which party?

BTW it's the Oregon race

Attached: boomers.png (774x649, 56K)

NO JEWISH JUDGES OR THEY WILL HAVE THEIR RELATIVES DEALING MARIJUANA THAT IS USPS'D TO THEIR JURISDICTION

Source?

Oregon zoomer here. I know who those people are. Brown is the current gov and both of them were listed and described in a paper book I got with my ballot.