Oy vey, why haven't you goyim given up your guns yet? The Second Amendment doesn't mean what it says

Oy vey, why haven't you goyim given up your guns yet? The Second Amendment doesn't mean what it says.

Legal expert Shekelbergerstein says so, goyim.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-112258.png (1440x2560, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-admin-will-apparently-not-renew-program-fight-domestic-terror-n926361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>repeal 2nd amendment
>still get stabbed for talking shit
These people and their fucking "logic"

So then fucking move your rat-kike ass to Pissrael and stop bitching

>Jews suddenly pretending they care about the constitution
Any Jew calling for the end of the 2nd Amendment is basically saying he doesn't want Jewish power in America to be overthrown. Daily reminder, that's exactly what the 2nd Amendment was created for: Overthrowing tyrants, including the entire government.

Attached: jews want whites disarmed.jpg (1179x825, 111K)

Pittsburg should happen everyday.

Attached: 1516307916963.png (606x572, 688K)

That’s some vile kike horseshit. Gas.

>Stein
Bowers did nothing wrong.

(((perlstein)))

>we dont have charges and degrees of murder or assault.
this guy tweeting from the 15th century or something?

>You can't have a First Amendment if you reasonably fear an armed response
Without force to back up policy, voting, and speech, all government is nothing but polite suggestions. It's why cops and the military (and the citizens, for that matter) are armed.

Attached: robert-a-heinlein-655214.jpg (640x980, 152K)

>getting into a First Amendment debate with Jews
They just spent the past ten years telling us they're going to abolish that amendment, too. Is there any social media outlet you're allowed to be conservative on without being immediately banned? Yeah, that was their doing.

>The problem is not that my lies are so constant and subversive that I deserve to be shot
>The problem is that the goyim have guns!
PrincipleSkinner.jpg

If saying what you believe will get you killed then it doesn't matter whether the killer has guns or not. Individuals are not there to respect the first amendment. The first amendment is respected by the government. If you do end up being killed by an individual the government has a duty to imprison or execute that individual as a response to your murder, so if what you said was worth saying you can take solace from that.

The second amendment is there to ensure that the government respects the first amendment.

Literally an opinion. Which the first amendment entitles you to, so be a retard all you want.

Attached: 1458780610078.gif (250x227, 139K)

I know, but it never hurts to post a refutation, in case any normies or Redditors are lurking.

ThE fIrSt AmEnDmEnT oNlY aPpLiEs To ThE gOvErNmEnT, oThEr PeOpLe CaN pReVeNt YoUr SpEeCh.

I liked it when the one-armed teacher said it in Starship Troopers.

I think Israel should give up their military because soldiers kill people.

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

>constantly changing letter case
I sincerely and genuinely hope that you die. Please kill yourself.

But I can't express freedom of speech without fear of armed response even if 2nd is repealed. There's the problem.

Attached: guns.jpg (1080x1567, 125K)

Why are so many jews like this?

This debate wouldn’t be happening if Jews weren’t in the United States

pretty sure the pope never said such a thing

Lurk moar

False flaggers BTFO

FALSE FLAGGERS BTFO

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-admin-will-apparently-not-renew-program-fight-domestic-terror-n926361

Pretty sure it doesn't matter if he did or not as he is a heretic.

>but i can't express myself in a country where people own guns

Guess you should move to israel

Patrick Litte 2020
"Expel the jews by 2022"

Kys first

Attached: 1487712082865.png (872x886, 220K)

He certainly has commie principles but a lot of the shit you see "him say" never happened.

npc

It's in their nature to destroy their host countries to please Satan

Attached: The JQ throughout history.png (1000x3000, 2.45M)

>(((Perlstein)))

Every fucking time.

Attached: jew gun control.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

Even if you take my guns I can make new ones in my garage on my lathe and mill. Not to mention my press, jig, and printable guides. I'm against gun grabbing but I'll always have them.

Most people in the world are low iq and won’t have the captivity to observe the subversive tactics being used by the Jew in op.

>calling people out on using a shitty plebbit-tier meme is the action of a newfag

Attached: 1536935097897.jpg (423x287, 91K)

it makes no sense at all.

None.

And jews go after free speech more than anyone as it is.

Is it? I remember when the correct response on /mu/ /v/ and /a/ was "lurk more"

The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

LoL wHy So SeRiOuS?

That makes no sense. Right to bear arms is meant to be used as a way to prevent a uprising/if ground troops make it onto US soil/if someone legitimately breaks into your house/tries to hurt you.

Nowhere does it say in the 2nd amendment that its okay to shoot someone for making your fee fees hurt and nowhere in the 1st amendment does it say its okay to do so/limits you from saying things to someone out of fear of that.

This is once again a retard taking something in a grey area and saying there is only black and white. Its neither amendments fault when a butthurt retard gets violent over words.

You're going in the oven with the kikes.

Unironically this

>Man says words I don't agree with
>Beat him to death because hes a weak jewish man

So what do we do? Ban fists? I can stab him or follow him home too? I can attack his loved ones and drive cars into him? How are guns the magic end all and be all of making someone scared to speak.

Well, those are the unalterable rules by which we were founded, so guess it's off to Israel for you, Perlstein.

What does that reply say, something about "current canard" of the 2nd amendment?

Good retort to the usual bullshit.

it's not a"rule book" it is the supreme law of this land and trumps EVERYTHING ELSE

2 men argument
2 men debate
2 men talk
if 1 is armed the other might hold back because of fear .
If both are armed they have a better chance to agree to disagree or argue till death .
if both are not armed the government makes the argument for you and both of you must hold back because of fear .
In all 3 cases you have freedom to say what you want but only 1 of these scenarios will you do so without fear.

Attached: 1540103243630.jpg (668x300, 69K)

Let me guess, he believes in hate speech, and that words hurt people?

he's just saying he doesn't want to live in
the middle east, he wants to go into the
ovens in america.

history repeats right? so whens the
oven stuffing going to begin again
if it happened in the past?

*rubs hands*

fake jew amalekites are not jews
they are goats.

Attached: same story since the start.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

What? I thought freedom of speech didn't mean freedom from consequences.

Anti's always operate from an unarmed position. These morons don't get that they too can arm themselves and be on equal footing.
Unless of course they run afoul of their own laws like they're felons or something and that's the majority of the left at the moment.

It's a control thing. They're afraid of things they cant control, and firearms are a physical iteration of their powerlessness. Their overuse of the words "reasonable" and "reasonably" are direct evidence of this - what they're doing is a childish gambit to assert control by justifying their need to control. Circular logic is an essential part of liberal thought because they're incapable of self reliance and linear thought.

Attached: 1537693065138m.jpg (783x1024, 75K)

Adding to this, they expect daddy gubbmint to do their violence for them.

>that much extra shit on a rifle
Gross

>Compel order without resort to arms
LOOOOL! What kind of jew logic is this? How the hell does he think the government compels anything?!

gosh I wonder why so many gun manufactures are owned/operated by jews?

Checked, based leaf.

>I cant even talk about the holocaust without the goyim murdering me with their weapons!
>*physically assaults anyone he deems a nazi*

What part of that is unnecessary? It's an IR laser/illuminator for night vision, a flashlight, an optic, and a front sight

Engaging in pilpul should be a capital crime punishable by death.

Attached: 7dafc3408550b849d4128c41c7526ca5e659ef0c80b255a1aaee13740bdda16f.jpg (733x554, 94K)

(((based)))

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

>Criesoutinpain.png

Your words are powerless in comparison to a gun the only way mine will Ever be removed from me is by slaughter.

What happened to "Sell your cloak and buy a sword?"

What the Bill of Rights is:
>1st: Say whatever you want without the government coming after you
>3rd: Fuck off soldiers reeeeeeeeee
>4th: Fuck of government reeeeeee
>5th: I DO NOT CONSENT! WHERE ARE THE PROOFS!?
>6th: Government can't walk all over you without a trial
>7th: Can have jury in civil cases
>8th: No excessive bail, no torture
>9th: If the rights aren't listed, it doesn't mean you don't have them
>10th: If it isn't in the constitution, the states decide what to do
>2nd: To shoot the fed niggers that try to wipe their ass with the constitution

How people in power/jews interpret it
>1: We will constantly attack this amendment, get fucked by the supreme court every time, but still keep trying
>3: Who needs soldiers when we can buy your info from facebook?
>4: We will search first, find a reason later
>5: Fuck the court system. We will just try to buy the judges/jury
>6: Read to niggers when they are arrested b/c they are too stupid to know the law. It also is interpreted very loosely.
>7: OK
>8: "unreasonable" is such a vague word, we will interpret it on a case by case basis
>9: If they aren't in the constitution, you do not have the rights unless we say you do
>10: We can do whatever we want if the constitution doesn't say no
>2: Guns challenge our power. We will attack this constantly too, shaving away rights until there is pretty much nothing lef.. WHY ARE THEY SHOOTING UP SYNAGOGUES!??!? WHATEVER DID WE DO? REEEEEEEEE

Attached: gun-sale-back-to-school.png (640x480, 359K)

tRiGgErEd MuCh?

White man good. Brown man bad.
I agree.
I agree.

Attached: npc.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Enough is enough

The guns. Give it to me.

Give up your guns, goys, you don't need them in the multicultural utopia!

Surrender it now

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Gosh I wonder why you faggots talk about "muh gun lobby" and "muh NRA" all day even though the NRA is funded by millions of small donors while your side is almost single handedly funded by Michael Bloomberg.

Sell your robe and buy a sword

Pittsburgh'
At least give us our retarded spelling of 'burgh, leaf. Those poor innocent jews died for our h, you insensitive bastard.