Can someone explain this phenomenon to me, please? Why are these people always using the word "fuck" and "fucking"?

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me, please? Why are these people always using the word "fuck" and "fucking"?

Attached: FUCKKKKK.png (740x350, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qJMqdTr7IQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're children

What are they talking about anyways? Im curious.

Fuck is a fucking versatile word.

They're British. It's used like a fucking adjective in British English.

Ive noticed this too. It’s become a numale word.

I basically use it as a connecting word

example: did you see that woman from cornwall who fuckin, shags ghosts?

Yeah it's just a central part of the fucking lingo in Britain, people don't realize how fucking much we use the word because they have this idea that we're all fucking hoity toity and polite, when the reality couldn't be fucking further from that.

It's to compensate for their ineloquence

My grandparents always told me that people that curse only do so because they have a limited vocabulary and are unable to articulate themselves rationally and without emotion.

This. If someone uses the word fuck or fucking in a sentence that doesn't merit it I will assume you're a basedboy

Cant articulate anger issues

>degenerate Brits boasting about swearing every sentence
Embarrassing.

Because they think pausing mid-sentence to choose the appropriate word makes you look stupid, yet they never think before they speak, and the way they type is no different from the way they speak.

It's nothing to do with that, it's added even when no other is called for, it's just part of the rhythm of British English.

It's the working class English equivalent of using "like" after every word.

My parents say the same thing.

Attached: C6Ik2k03.jpg (640x610, 37K)

Attached: P86C5.jpg (750x1021, 46K)

Because your parents are middle class wankers, just like you.

>fuck you i will fucking kill as many fucking cunts as i fucking well like and you cant do fuck all about it you fucking fuckers fuck
What did notorious wifekiller Patton Oswalt mean by this?

>notorious wifekiller
top kek

Fuck, fucking fuckers fucking fucking.

Copious use of the f-word is a sign of low intelligence.

>muh class snobbery
Good goy, remember to hate those disgusting poor people!

they are faggots and probably underage

Oh my! Can you imagine if Jochasta brought one of those poor people home!
We'd have to burn all the carpet!

leftists, especially the emaciated, soi-infused reddit type, are not manly or tough in real life so they use expletive language to seem really badass when they talk online, its female behavior. the bitchiest women always cuss constantly.

Based and redpilled

they think it makes them sound mature and real using it in a written context is the biggest tell someone is faux working class.

Actually the upper class swear as much as the proles do, its the middle class and ONLY them who eschew "fuck".
No mate they use it because its how working class English is spoke. Using it in text is a sign of of a phony tho, I agree with that.

Typically it just means the leftist has gotten emotionally caught up in the second, aggressive stage. The swearing is energy, it's staccato hostility meant to punctuate how aaaaaaangry the leftist is feeling and how dead serious they are about the topic at hand. The intention is for the voice your mind reads it in to convey the low-tonal outrage signalling they can't confer as easily over the Internet. A face-to-face encounter would be just to place to manipulate, but on the Internet a good cuss will just have to do.

But in your pic, it's just the instinct getting vented in general discussion. Find some politically related Twitter hot-takes to see it in its more natural habitat, all you've got there is fallout.

Attached: LeftistManipulationTactics.png (891x699, 91K)

Because they confuse vitriol with reason.

Because they’re talking about your mom :^)

It would seem so. What are some redpilled expletives to use in everyday life?

Because its universal
youtu.be/qJMqdTr7IQM

If you can't handle grown-ass adult language, you need to fucking grow up. Serious fucking people curse because they are discussing serious fucking topics. You man-children that jerk off to anime all fucking day need to grow the fuck up.