What is your hottest political take?

What is your hottest political take?

Attached: anime girl doubts.jpg (1000x676, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard
wikifeet.com/Tulsi_Gabbard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK (Kill Every Kike)

Anime is cancer

You're cancer

These hasidic gentlemen on Mueller's team are making a mint in billable hours, oy vey.

Attached: politicogumshoes.png (676x447, 27K)

Germans need to be exterminated and their country broken into 30+ pieces. preferably in a state of perpetual civil war.

I don't know, I guess that I unironically think there shoot be a shoot to kill policy for anyone trying to cross the border illegally, especially with the caravan shit ramping up. Is that a hot take?

Politics are gay.

The left is right and the rich do need to pay their fair share as our wages have stayed comparatively stagnant when you take inflation into account, while their profits have doubled.

wage suppression is largely due to women entering the workforce en mass since the 70's. no easy solution exists

Can we get the progressive cancer journos to believe this is what kek means?

The Eternal Anglo did nothing wrong.

women should not have the right to vote

Anyone who illegally enters US soil will be summarily executed.
No second chances.
No trial.

that our republic is doomed due to us opening the franchise to people who have no vested interest in it succeeding or protecting its citizenry property or even their right to exist.

>The only way to keep germans down is to artificially break them apart and keep them in perpetual war
What can I say, the jokes just write themselves.

>hottest
im voting for tulsi gabbard in 2024 if Paul doesnt run

Attached: 1539922741045.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

Jow Forums prevented radical Jews from killing less radical jews. Happened last night.

Attached: giphy.gif (347x404, 634K)

Papa Trump's the true og

Increasing the workforce does not automatically lead to lower or stagnant wages. While basic econ would suggest that to be the case as the supply of labor increasing would drive the price down, out real world studies have displayed that increases in the workforce can lead to economic boosts. If you are interested, I recommend reading "The Impact of the Mariel Boatlift on the Miami Labor Market".
As productivity per worker increases due to new technologies, and therefore companies come with even higher output, your typical trickle down economics fans would claim that this should result in the wages of the average worker increasing significantly. Some people could be against that, as, again, from Econ 101 you would expect a sudden increase in wages to also drive prices up. However in the current economic climate this does not seem to be what we are seeing - I recommend looking into "On the Relationships between Wages, Prices, and Economic Activity" and "Finance and Economics Discussion Series Divisions of Research & Statistics and Monetary AffairsFederal Reserve Board, Washington, D.C." as recent analysis on the matter.

Overall it seems like giant corporations and banks are screwing us out of money, in addition to not paying their taxes.

who is that angel, user

Attached: brahknowsmuch.jpg (1272x707, 135K)

Using the word cancer is cancer

Uncle Ted did nothing wrong.

Attached: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (220x156, 13K)

>who is that angel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard

wikifeet.com/Tulsi_Gabbard

Attached: 800px-Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (800x1202, 243K)

How?

social democrat of course

The institution of abortion is currently this world's greatest evil and must be abolished.

no, dummy, the one in your pic. tulsi is a traitor to her oath.

Completely, unironically this

global warming is real ;)

the reason the ruling elites are so cruel to humanity is because there not human them selves

Attached: aliens.png (1279x1165, 396K)

Procreating more beautiful white children.

Attached: download (15)~3.jpg (169x122, 11K)

spbp

jews are actually their hybrid puppets. jews aren't actually humans.

yea i pretty much just discovered this

They talked about it. A lot. Made sure lots of people saw the posts about it. Made threads. Broadcast the impending false flag with posts in every thread. Made more threads. Archived everything.

Pile of archived threads, screen shots, shitloads of posts by anons mentioning the impending FF, dates, times, clear predictions, too much data to go back and scrub = compromised FF = operation abandoned = Jow Forums prevents a Ff. Again.

That’s really all it takes.

*takes the alienpill*

Get all the blacks with no jobs and pay them to fix the roads. Win win for everyone

But we actually want work to get done. Shit plan

I would be a lefty if they ditched the brown people and just did social democracy for huwhites only

Attached: every man.jpg (332x450, 50K)

Traps are gay.

based and redpilled desu