Forced Abortions Are Here

>be britbong
>get knocked up
>be white
>"oi u cheeky cunt, waddya think ur doing"
>judge orders you to have your fetus aborted
>judge orders a media blackout to "protect your privacy"
>you can be arrested for telling anyone that the government is forcing you to have an abortion

Attached: zmvjtd46ajv11.png (902x696, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Catholicism/search?q=unborn baby&sort=new&restrict_sr=on
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/23/texas-man-says-he-went-to-jail-for-swat-standoff-that-saved-sons-life/?utm_term=.1b1534df5b9f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_of_Protection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shoulda gotten her pregnancy loicence

(((they))) are not even satisfied with the speed rate of displacement and are pushing in active state mandated abortions now

jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1296503297319.jpg (444x322, 22K)

>Jow Forumscatholic
S

Good. Europeans all should die. If you won't fight for your homeland, then you don't deserve to live.

bullshit fucking story

There is a lot we don't know about the case though.
>Who's the dad?
Is it some other underage kid or some muslim gangcunt
>Is it probably going to be some retard inbred kid?

her fault for not having a pregnancy license

Attached: eeee.jpg (600x450, 18K)

How to contact this person?

It looks like a cards against humanity card!

Attached: hamster.jpg (500x500, 30K)

go to the subreddit and find her post

Since when have we believed everything someone writes online?

I feel like I'm more angry about what's happened to the UK than the people whom actually live there.

Attached: bly111ogv -- 1139 -- txw111ijs'.jpg (480x480, 31K)

WHATS THE AGE
WHOS THE DAD
WHAT RACE ARE THEY

If this were true she and her passport were seized she could seek asylum at the Vatican embassy, guaranteed to take her if she’s confirmed in the faith. They would likely transfer the asylum arrangement to the Italian government. And she would get gibbedats and be just fine. Fucking britbongs with their inability to think for themselves.

>the Vatican embassy
They would abort the baby so niggers could live in it's place

welp thats fucked if its true

With this dark Halloween theme I can't even see if this is my dear comrade posting or not.

I don't think this is real but maybe it is.

Reddit is where all these christkikes are coming from ahaha

I really want to believe this isn't true so I'm going to say I need more proof before I do.
If she is telling the truth then she needs to immediately head to the apostolic nuncio.

This.
I'd bet cash money it isn't.

Attached: 1277014246822.jpg (126x95, 2K)

This

Attached: IMG_3643.png (922x920, 841K)

>random reddit post
>meme flag
High quality Jow Forums thread.z

This.
There is no point getting wound up over this if it turns out nigress has got some mudslime baby swimming in her. Government can do the country some good for a change if so.

really fake
really gay

Attached: 2398475.png (438x238, 18K)

so the same thing we did to native women in the 80s?

Ah, thank you.

>the speed rate of displacement
they called death units

cia spotted

>MUH BODY MUH CHOICE!!!
wait a minute...you want to HAVE the baby??
Oi! Shackle this cheeky little baby lovin slapper lads!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Why don't they just take a ferry to Northern Ireland?

Reddit's search functionality is ass, so good luck.

I thought you didn't need a passport to travel within the EU if you're a member.

The UK has an exceptive clause so that doesn't apply to them

wtf

Attached: npc good.png (428x539, 151K)

Why doesn't she just not go back to the doctor? If she is healthy she can give birth at home.

If this is true I hope the media responds. Bongs, it's really time to take your country back.

it's far better that the baby be aborted than have to live in great britain
they're going with the more humane option

Shut up

No one believes the fake news media anymore

Hahaha

Tommy Robinson goes to jail for speaking the truth and you don’t think this is real?

I feel bad for you cucks.

gib link plz, looks like reddit kike mods deleted it.
reddit.com/r/Catholicism/search?q=unborn baby&sort=new&restrict_sr=on

Tommy Robinson goes to jail for telling the truth everyone knows and you just tut tut

Fucking disgusting cucks

It's fake as fuck.
A story like that has no reason to not slather your face and name literally everywhere since there would be so many people coming to help and so much outrage.

Nobody would come to help her don’t you know having white babies is racist genocide against oppressed minority POC?

This

I'm not buying it. There's more to the story than meets the eye. Firstly, she's underage. Second, why is she in court? The rest of the story seems like something the UK would do anyways, since it is in full control by kikes.

*Italian Embassy

remember that time Britain euthanised a boy instead of letting him seek alternative treatment? Alfie Evans. Babbys first blackpill, congrats buddy.

Attached: 1540829519910.jpg (960x954, 95K)

>If she is healthy she can give birth at home.
most home birth memers have a nurse or two or even a doctor there to help, before modern medicine there was a 1/3 chance of dying in child birth
doing it alone would be pretty stupid and finding a nurse/doctor willing to risk their career by helping a criminal would be pretty hard

I doubt this is real - but it might not be after a court ordered the death of a child not long ago.

I just realized my post made no sense. Please don't hate

Blink twice if the coppers got to you.

Attached: 1494455967079.jpg (480x480, 20K)

This is dumb sjw-fanfic tier at it's worst. There's nothing to corroborate the story, can't find the post on ledit, and the username is crossed out in the screen cap

t. Ameriwog

Very big if true. Which it very well may be.
I agree with some anons in the thread. If it's another black baby, then fuck it. On the other hand it makes for a very very dangerous precedent if the government can force abortions.
>mfw when the jews find out the state can be used to force abortions
>Alfie Evans
> euthanized
They literally yanked out his breathingtube and left him to die.

>why dont Americans want to give up there guns

Wouldnt there be worldwide outrage if this is is true?

Fantastical prelude to a gofundme.

Taken her families passports...wow, what a totalitarian shithole...I bet they are all extremely glad however to not be speaking German.

Attached: IMG_8119.jpg (213x237, 33K)

Never change /pol

Attached: 1471283856307.jpg (258x245, 12K)

OI M8 DO YA GAT A LOISCENCE FO DAT BABAY DER?

Attached: British+people+are+ugly+as++_92a425cd970d881e506a21d051fc8e2f.jpg (150x200, 6K)

How a gun will help you in this case? You will shoot yourself with it?

>government won't let you have a basic human right like reproducing, the most basic of human desires besides breathing and eating.

>wont let you escape the country or even speak

>guarding you with guns and forcing you to have your baby murdered

you could use a gun to escape the hospital and leave the country or die trying

Sorry but I sincerely doubt this story

>Taken her families passports
Glory to Arstotzka!

passport is for returning to your homeland anyway, better to leave them behind.

Sounds like she's underage if they have concerns about her delivering the baby, which probably means she was groomed by Muslims, so not only did the government fail to protect her from pedophiles but now she's being forced to kill the baby that is a direct result of their policies and incompetence.

>implying an armed man with a gun hasn't already saved his son from being taken of life support

spoiler. it worked and the son is alive and well

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/23/texas-man-says-he-went-to-jail-for-swat-standoff-that-saved-sons-life/?utm_term=.1b1534df5b9f

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-134415_Chrome.jpg (2219x3578, 2.16M)

>criminal
Hmmm.
Elaborate on your accusation that she is somehow a criminal.
How is she a criminal?
What crime has she been convicted of?

Attached: 1523398601554.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Is there any proof beyond a reddit post? If this is true then it deserves to be a big story, but I'm afraid that it's false and homosexual.

brits now have a breeding loiscense fukn kek

reported for hate-doubt

Boy, glad I'm not in the UK, or I would be loading up bottles with gas and Styrofoam and stuffing a rag in the opening, carting them down to the nearest NHS office, and chucking them lit.

Home births have a midwife most of the time. They are qualified to deliver the baby and they know more than the fucking doctors do.

...how old is she?

Obvious horse shit. She ain't Tommy Robinson. Cases don't come forward that quick

Midwives are still a thing. There's absolutely a niche and industry for women who want to experience natural birth with their privacy intact.

>but because of my age
sounds like a 13 year old muslim rape victim

the worst part is britian is pozzed wr cant even tell if this is satire

Americans have been sold lies by hospitals and insurance companies, so (((they))) can gouge you for every penny. I've heard you guys have far higher rates of c-section births, because they're expensive.

>no mention of the child's father

How old is she?

Anyway, only outrageous part is the reporting restriction.
Truly 1984 style

I FUCKING LOVE JEWSUS NOW! THANKS REDDIT!

Attached: 1514477247887.png (1884x756, 438K)

What's interesting is if it were a black/Muslim baby, they definitely would have flown him at taxpayer expense to the USA to receive treatment.

Americans do have a much higher rate of c-section. Part of it is also that the doctors don't want to wait for the natural delivery, which can take hours and hours. The docs get impatient and say okay, we gotta c-section. This is of course bad for baby and mother.
Hospitals treat pregnancy like a medical condition. Midwifery treats pregnancy like a natural part of life.
American hospitals force the women on her back on the table during pregnancy. No natural positions to help out with teh pain and process. Just lie on back and take these drugs. Pathetic. Then they stab the newborn with some poison and another retarded american is added to the population.

>No details on why this baby has to be aborted

I'm calling horse shit. Americans love these threads though as they can focus on this instead of the absolutely dire state their nation is in.

It does say she is supposedly too young and it would be bad for her health. But other than that the details are lacking.

she aounds retarded and i agree with the gov

You cannot be forced to undertake a medical procedure, you're all getting trolled.

and we can't tell if Trump is satire or not.

>Then they stab the newborn with some poison and another retarded american is added to the population.
This made me giggle like a little girl.
You guys really need to sort out your healthcare. I know the NHS is falling apart but you at least get the feeling that the people working actually care about you and want to help. American hospitals sound terrifying places where the jew stalks the corridors and people cannot sleep for the sound of cash tills ringing day and night.

trumped pardoned ranchers who got into armed conflict with feds to defend their ancestral grazing lands.

your mayor of london says terrorism is just part of living with invaders

your entire country is a meme, go post on facebook you dont like muslims, oh wait uou cant because you will be arrested cuck

>court of protection

lol Jow Forums is listening to the ramblings of a literal lunatic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_of_Protection

Can't find it but if someone who contacts her have her send me proof I could pay for a blue checkmark to write about it and hopefully get a larger outlet to cover it.

Attached: gfhfgf.png (2732x3028, 41K)

Hey there big bear

Please ignore my stupid countrymen. Everytime some Brit attacks America or Trump I fucking cringe. Every single one of them (except for the pakis) would swap him for May in a heartbeat. America is the last properly free nation left. You guys need to stay strong, if you go under the world will fall into darkness.

That kids brain was literally liquified. Should've been taken behind the barn and shot months before the case. Would've saved hundreds of thousands.

>yfw you realize violence is the answer to everything in this jewified, negrofied shithole world

Attached: dd784c060bc6b90c54af51f3928e80c111b8aa1634c0c58df8fdbbae44d803e8.jpg (750x937, 154K)