You do realise there are Antifa kill teams organising right now? They are frothing at the mouth to kill conservatives...

You do realise there are Antifa kill teams organising right now? They are frothing at the mouth to kill conservatives. Meanwhile, there are right-wing militias preparing for this inevitability. There will 100% be a bloodbath in America. I'm just glad I can watch it from a comfy distance. Feels good being a based centrist with no dog in the fight. Unless of course this is bullshit like the November 2017 supposed civil war.

Attached: download.jpg (790x527, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6-PCnOVqEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish a nigga would...

Attached: 1520485254082-pol.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

I wish they would. :( two day war. Tops.

They look Reeeeealy scary.

Attached: greek.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

No, you will just larp in the streets wearing silly outfits and beating each other up for another few months until yet another wignat freaks the fuck out and goes full retard, machine gunning down dozens of antifa larpers while screaming heil hitler in front of CNN cameras.

A lot of antifa funding will be yanked too once the Dems lose the midterms and their party is purged by the grass roots base. It's mainly the Clinton/Perez jew cabal that promote this violence

>Antifa kill teams
What are they gonna do? Beat me with dildos?

In b4 hordes of democrat voters intentionally vote red so they have an excuse to riot and kill.

how many antifa have been arrested and have gone to jail?

Antifa will die of aids before they can’t do much

>be antifa
>claim to be anti-government, anarchistic, social justice warriors
>organize in to teams
>still not getting why all the laughter

>larpers from both sides street fighting
I will be entertained

Attached: 1539329437389.png (940x814, 30K)

that's a 20mm cannon, right? Man, just imagine having 2000 HEFI round belt of those shells and an antifa horde in front of you. Imagine the sight of each shell exploding inside of a bloated onions filled carcass, as he desperately tries to smack you with a Switch™ with disemboweled guts spraying blood from each burst blood vessel/vein or the bone snapping of a sissy faggot being literally torn in half by a single shell due to his small and a frail frame and now imagine this happening 30 times a second, truly a glorious sight

>There will 100% be a bloodbath in America.
No that's not going to happen. In about a week they will finally found out just how marginalized they really are. The left are HATED over here and thet still don't fucking get it.

kek.

wtf is wrong with Slovaks

MY BODY IS READY

Attached: IMG_20170920_235220.jpg (600x445, 31K)

what? You never fantasies about carving up degenerate unwashed masses with a caliber weaponry? Man, you Germans really aren't what you used to be, to think we used to be Allies during WW2, sad!

*fantasised

THANK FOR THE LAUGH!

>based centrist
>have a spine

Choose one. Sagebait saged.

>Not rounding them up,kneeling all of them and putting a bullet in between their eyes one after one...
That's where the fun begins

Nah, watching the gore splash everywhere is a fun for the whole family

>Arsenal shirt
truly peak degeneracy

The right has been dreaming about this for decades. Antifa can't even win in street fights. It would be quick and brutal.

ok, I really hope they go through with it

>you Germans really aren't what you used to be
user you're talking to a man who modified an old telecom call box into a 2-person gas chamber with CO coming out of the mouthpiece of the handset, longing for the DOTR, so you better take that back!!!

Nah man they're not going to kill anyone. The left is very big on like 'making people feel uncomfortable' but compared to the right, they're really not all that murderous.

>lefties
>owning guns
>having the balls to kill anyone
Good joke.

You'd better not be bluffing this time!

Attached: jrj111ydg -- 009 -- ysh111bvd'.png (750x748, 1.61M)

They have nothing on Jow Forumsino trap fireteams.

pray for all the trash cans and dumpsters.

Antifa is a meme.

It's a Mark 19 belt-fed 40mm grenade launcher.
So less penetration, but more boom.
youtube.com/watch?v=F6-PCnOVqEA

you retarded kids don't want a civil war to happen, your family will die. it's not worth it

>Feels good being a based centrist with no dog in the fight.
nothing wrong with being timid

even better

please god, my body is ready
and my kevlar
and my rifle
and my house

IM NOT READY FOR CIVIL WAR

Attached: 1540024055493.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Let the Purge Begin!

The war will come for you too. there's no hiding from this, murphy

>also funded by ultracapitalist billionaire

>American political war takes to the streets by the footsoldiers of the right on one side and the useful idiots of the left on the other
>The whole thing is livestreamed for maximum future technological comfort
>They meet on the concrete battlefield, like something from Braveheart
>Start a sweepstake on who will come out victorious
>The right, with their training, exercise, determination, endgoal, and heavy machine weapons
>Or the left with their rainbow flags, tolerance, "belief", face masks, and contrarianism

Here’s a pic of the local antifa kill team in my county. They’re called the John Brown Gun Club

Attached: 6529EC51-C13E-4B12-AA74-AC6735534B77.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

Jews die first!!!!!!!!!

Attached: download (5).png (225x225, 12K)

You really don't get it, eh?
You don't get to choose to have no dog in a fight.
Your only choice is which side you'll pick of the two, because guess what, all the based centrists are youtubers who profit off the naive minds in this political climate, and when the situation will go worse they will have the money to side with the winning side, unlike you.
Stay safe, white boy.

So we shoot all the faggots and gangraped the cutie?

I plan to kill Jews and pedos on both sides. Officially I'm right wing mind you.

Go back to /v/.

Good

>Being a centrist
You do know no matter who wins you will be the first to get purged.

Attached: olB0hX5.gif (245x213, 962K)

How efficient is crossbow for killing people

>cutie
That's just a fag in drag.

I just can't see antifa doing it.

Even when they're violent, since they're mostly women their frontline is usually sois and trannies. They get beaten even when they outnumber proud boys

Attached: f9uhJ7c.jpg (719x960, 67K)

Depends on the draw weight, but if you aren't a shit shot you should be able to get a kill at 50m. At pneumatically reloaded crossbow might not be that bad of a choice.

Nah

"Antifa" yeah yeah yeah. Okay well they exist here but usually last roughly 5 minutes or as long as the Seba's allow them to have their little parade. Then it's usually several trips to the hospital.

I never once visited /v/

The 2018 midterm elections will be the most consequential midterm elections in a long time. If the Democrats can win a convincingly large victory, and then use control of the House to carry out a proper investigation of Trump’s crimes, it is possible that the American ship of state may right itself. Even then, though, the cancer of anger will continue to eat at the substance of our republic. A Democratic victory will serve only to stave off a right-wing authoritarian regime. It will not save us from the violent showdown that is coming someday. You better get your shit together because you are going to war.

Not as efficient as a .50 cal sniper rifle

I don't care who wins the midterms I'm ready to kill Jews and anyone who gets in my way

way too slow to reload but I guess if you're in an elevated position, you could protecc your house that way.

>Antifa get mowed down
>Dems lose midterms and pull the plug
I don’t get it, are you saying this is bad?

Arizona? These faggots were banned from my range because they kept flagging each other.
I wouldn't worry about them, they're outnumbered by 1000-1 by ex-military alone.
These commie faggots never had a real job, let alone tactical training.

Attached: 1540570213437.jpg (258x360, 55K)

I love how the left complains about the violent right, while they think they'll do something about them.
They call them crazy and killers, yet continue to confront them and whine when hurt.

1. Slow loading
2. More expensive
3. Significantly harder to use
4. Reduced range
5. Reduced killing power
6. Points arrow points directly to your position after it hits

Stop being a faggot and just buy a gun. Even back when they were colossal pieces of black powder shit that fired once every 60 seconds they still beat out crossbows. Their draw weight getting jacked up in the modern era has done nothing to close the gap, which has transformed into the Mariana's Trench at this point.

No this is in Seattle.

Can you even open carry or CC in Seattle?
What's the point in larping without guns on the street?

Yes open carry here is legal actually, but you’ll get followed around by mobs of protesters

I'm erect

Attached: 18832543643563.png (442x430, 248K)

Some of us are Eurofags m8. And it can take months to a year to get a gun depending on the nation but Crossbows you could get today.

Fuck that larp.
Start making a list of Antifa fags and their homes in your area, will come handy during the electric boogaloo pt2.

Attached: 1540923599410.gif (245x213, 968K)

Oh the sight, the sound, the smell.
Imagine the blood gently smattering on your face like fine ocean mist.

thats pretty generous, i say they surrender after the first few commies hit the ground

>kelvar
no

The only smell would be shit if it tore open the lower torso area.

>muh fencesitting
Antifa would get massacred, they are the ones without guns and training.

even better

I want a right wing authoritarian dictatorship tho...

In WW2 AntiFa stormed the beaches of Normandy to stop the Fascist Nazis.

We beat em once, we will beat the red hat Drumpf fascist Nazis again!

Attached: 594974d26b40305415657e4b.jpg (776x1200, 100K)

Oh lawd I be sweatin' now

Attached: BFD14B2DF9CE4A7F9E25E3E1A21C591F.jpg (576x1024, 124K)

Y'all aren't gonna do shit. I'll see you cocksuckers in Philly

Yes the Proud boys are getting their jimmies in a knot. Gavin is trolling all of you into sacrifacing your livelihood for the lawls. Get fucked

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You Antifags were the brownshirts in Weimar Republic. You were the idiots who helped Hitler get into power by being a bunch of dickheads. And you got slaughtered.
The people who stromed Normandy would be considered fucking Nazis by you lunatics.

To think the left are anti guns.

What makes the grass grow?

>Depending on (((legal))) guns
Stop being a NPC, and visit Vadim in his backyard.

Antifa and political groups are losers who couldn’t get a job or make a living doing something normal in society, like Hitler, Lenin, Mao.

what was the name of the song/band that did the vid where they bust in to some nazi's house and beat him? fuck that was cringe.

your legs are ok

semen

I don't have a family.

Attached: Spoopydancer.gif (255x349, 251K)

Shit the fuck up you proxyjew people don’t take to the streets and fight each other in civil war until society collapses you know: no power, no running water, no economy, money becomes worthless, then people go sectarian. Take your larp elsewhere you’d be the first guy selling his asshole for a pair of batteries to power your dildo faggot. I lived thru the Balkan war you faggots aren’t ready for civil war.
T. Serb

Attached: A86255C0-CA92-4660-9C02-67B085950D58.jpg (1055x828, 135K)

Antifa is the bait squad to get right wingers to bite. Then the Feds have an excuse to rip up the constitution. Antifa is helpless if you don’t give them time to coordinate with the Federal Enforcers.

I have a left over from the 2nd world war in a basement. But I would also rather have something new that can shoot sub MOA So I can make the starting shot if need be.

You know why everyone is freaking out over 11 dead Jews so hard? It is because they didn’t realize that so many goyim knew about Jewish Power.

Fuck! You beat me to it... yes. Let's rape her. I'm totally going for the raping.

True cowards make a lot of noise and want as many people to see them looking badass as possible as the chances for real confrontation increased. Niggers do this. Antifa are similar to niggers in that they're cowards that will only attack in packs. They also only becomes Volvo when they have an advantage. There’s some sort of break between reality and fantasy when it comes to the eventual outcome in all of this. It’s like they think they can call Time Out in the middle of all of this once it kicks off if needs be. I suppose it’s a side effect of the indoctrination process. I don’t quite understand it. Anyway:

Folks that aren’t scared, that really just want a fight, they simply walk up and punch you in the face without saying a word. You could be standing in the middle of all of your friends or completely alone. Doesn’t matter. You’re getting punched right in your shit no matter what happens to them and everyone is going to see it and you probably deserve it.

And Monsters, real monsters, they couldn’t care less. These kids of been making a big racket and vying for as much attention as they can muster, monsters saw this shit coming six months ago. Amateur hour across the board. There is no place to step near a monster that isn’t a trap. God help anyone that tries.

I say let them make noise. Let them play dress-up and torment the citizens of their own liberal cities. Their leaders have basically set them up with a series of large-scale rubber matches. Engineered, confidence building exercises. They are overconfidence by design. You think it’s coincidence that the government never intervened in Portland? Does any of that even a shred of sense otherwise?

Antifa has absolutely no idea what they’re up against. No one has any intention of letting those deranged retards take control of anything. They are a manufactured enemy for decent, god-fearing people to unite against. This is a scripted.

They are fodder.

why do so many anti-fa have "fly emirates" shirts?

how does supporting a corporation owned by theocratic dictators who don't allow gays to exist square with anti-fa beliefs?

or is this a sunni thing?