Why would Ben shapiro waste his time going to some obscure hate site to find hate against himself then post it...

Why would Ben shapiro waste his time going to some obscure hate site to find hate against himself then post it? I’m sure he could have ignored it or posted a positive article about himself but he posts a anti Jew article

It’s almost like he wants to be a victim

Attached: 25D6FDE1-FA23-4202-9255-3E09378B5C5F.jpg (749x922, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2002/07/25/enemy-civilian-casualties-ok-by-me-n1391583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok, this is jewish

Jow Forums is more powerful than (((they))) want you to think.

>implying this isn't a mossad psyop
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

He’s a guilt merchant.

(((they))) will bump this garbage thread but slide this

does Jow Forums unironically think jews controle everything? ROFL I was 16 as well once upon a time rofl

Be honest, how much pictures of people you hate do you have on your PC? Why do you constantly look for people that piss you off? Its almost like you want to be a victim

And you are still bluepilled.

In any election, if you want your side to win you want the media to make it look like your side is winning. You also make it look like your side is getting the most punishment (vitue signaling).

Common sense would say that the unironic Nazi White supremacists on Jow Forums are actually Jewish controlled opposition.

Attached: 1538788205661.jpg (1024x979, 81K)

Attached: BEN SHAPIRO.jpg (1029x1544, 345K)

good goy

>Meme flag and blue pill meme

LARPING this hard or possible autism.

Amazing how youre still a AIDS infested faggot at age 17 still. Also, underage b&

The Jews do not control everything, but the Holocaust is largely exaggerated. Answer this, do you believe the official story of the Holocaust™?

the idea that you want the media to make it look like your side is winning is under debate.

especially after 2016. you can tell the media is trying to straddle a line because they are uncertain which approach will benefit them the most.

well, if the people find out you are faking the results like last election sure.

keke

Attached: N7F2LNZ36IZVPPTO3I7RIKHJTE.jpg (480x480, 37K)

"HURR AIDS FAGGOT CUZ DURRR JEWSS HURR"

Try harder nignog.

he routinely claims victim status

>Answer this, do you believe the official story of the Holocaust™?

Yes you fucking clown shit.

We need more cranilogy threads.

if you dont like ben shapiro, then you are anti semitic. i think thats his actual point

Why does the stormer keep printing the stuff if they don't want benny to claim victim status?

isn't this the same guy that said civilian casualties in the middle east are worth it in the same of supporting zog interests?

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2002/07/25/enemy-civilian-casualties-ok-by-me-n1391583

why hasn't anyone asked the "great" jewish banter to respond to this?

What the fuck!? I love subversion now!!

Attached: 1540914153024.jpg (662x624, 107K)

you have to go back to reddiit

what does integration actually mean?

muhammed... I hate to have to be the one to tell you this.

There were white people in Germany once

Attached: 28168093_565175823863908_638656357814739420_n.jpg (439x423, 25K)

>Try harder nignog.
All that projection, LeKwantrelle

it's over, schlomo

Explain this, then: The Enigma Decrypts, as shown in the movie The Imitation Game, intercepted transmissions about a great many German secrets, including the occasional runaway POW being shot or dying of disease, yet none of them mentioned mass murder of Jews or any other group. Weird, huh? →

I'm Scottish and, I hate to be the one to tell you this, Germany is still overwhelmingly white....unlike the USA

Sure think Muhammed O'Shannasy

Attached: 1523296275606.jpg (670x778, 167K)

Yeah but we just import farm workers, you import goat fuckers.

It's spelt O'Shaughnessy, and it's Irish, totally different country. Nice map, doesn't change the fact that whites will soon be a minority in the USA

jews are eternal narcissists looking to play victim every second

Attached: 1511493043179.png (917x723, 139K)

Attached: Bennys.png (680x963, 566K)