What can you do in this scenario?

>you muster up the courage to wear your MAGA hat
>you repeat in your mind that everyone is entitled to their opinion, you've never broken the law, only internet psychos hate trump supporters
>you go outside, everything is going fine
>suddenly you see picrelated
>"HEY UGLY, MY MOM IS HALF MEXICAN, TRY AND DEPORT ME!"
>*girls screech in laughter*

What can you really do? The answer is nothing. You are genetic shit.

Attached: 1533826568427.jpg (551x627, 175K)

>half Mexican
The state of Britain

y-you too

Attached: 1540999992683.jpg (508x513, 115K)

Don't be a genetic shit.

Fuck off reddit

Harden yourself to the inevitable ridicule and violence.

Shout fuck off kike, I have la imigra on speeddial et tu comprende la papira ins comprende

Looks like she’s halfway home too, I’ll get her a free ride the rest of the way. Have fun sending half your money back to Mexico just so she can stay fat and ugly.

Any answer other than walking up to the guy and punching him in the face is incel. Be sure to smirk after your witty rebuttal!

spbp

>What can you really do?
Bitch, you better fucking pray that's all we do to you. Remember, no man risks his life for a whore.

Attached: Typical British Morning.jpg (461x689, 43K)

>you go outside
>suddenly you see picrelated
>What can you really do?
Laugh at them and call them retards for being dressed like that when it's freezing outside.
Pepper spray the lot of them and beat the shit out of them while they're blinded if they try to get uppity.

OP is a faggot, my mi'ma is a spic and I want her deported because she is a useless leach. Also my dad (her son) is a worthless piece of shit and a junkie. I honestly wouldn't mind being deported if it weren't that I only speak English and that I'm a productive member of society and that Latin America is pretty shitty.

Wait... so you're inbred?

No you stupid nigger, I'm a mutt not an inbred retard. Though my family is a bunch of race mixing degenerates.

You could not care about what anyone thinks and stop being a little faggot lol

I would probably start crying, maybe piss myself on the spot if I felt especially anxious. Then I'd probably open up Jow Forums and start a thread about it.

Attached: 15507112.jpg (852x1000, 135K)

Why not learn Spanish?

I'm pretty well assimilated into American society, I don't see why I should pick up that taconigger language.

>my mi'ma
Sorry, please forgive me for not understanding spic-speak
>my family is a bunch of race mixing degenerates
>is a nigger
>calls other people niggers
Kek

I'm a spic not a nigger, you fucking nigger.

Dude, no one is gonna try to start a fight if you’re wearing a maga hat
Jow Forumssters need to grow some balls

>I'm a spic not a nigger
Like there's a difference.

Attached: 1540870312321.jpg (330x330, 35K)

>What can you really do?
Enlighten the dummy by stating that Mexican is not a race and that the matter is about invaders, not race.

Spics are part white, niggers have no redeeming qualities.

Why would you do anything? They're a bunch of retards wearing nothing on the side walk in the middle of the city. You just laugh and keep walking.

Fair enough.

this is the weirdest, stupidest, contrived fetish, even for a britfag
super duper sagu

After dismantling the dude with with your masterful debate and logical skills, the girls get super moist and come home with you.

Attached: 1490034262723.png (343x486, 349K)

These guys are ugly as shit. Thank god I’m a chad.

mi’ma is obviously a grandmother

Compared with my ugly mug, those Chads look like we're both from completely different species. Genetic lottery is one hell of a ride.

Attached: 1427090773619.jpg (300x360, 35K)

I live in a 98% white area, the closest thing to spic-speak I know is the taco bell menu.

Why are all these faggots wearing a “flip flop”

The faggotry never ends

I bet you pronounce the 'l's in quesadilla

>Genetic lottery is one hell of a ride.
Their yuppie health club muscles are purely aesthetic, not functional. A Chad would beat the fuck out of them.

Orale, Chu got a license for dat racemixing?

I ask them if they're here illegally.
If "Yes", then I call ICE on them
If "No" then I say "Carry on" and be on my way.

The slatches are irrelevant.

I love my countrymen, their spirit simply can't be annihilated.
Even if we get to some fucked up dystopian future where you can't breath witout a license, when the shit hits the fan you're still getting fucking stabbed with an unregistered butterknife hidden above the doorframe.

Attached: 4cedcccb4063870e9824241915735972a373defb9115dfa4efb7b30e8d39af6d.jpg (736x588, 48K)

>what can you really do
You deport him and his whore mother. You think everyone in Nazi Germany was a body builder? You don't need to be Arnold Schwarzenegger to enforce the law, bong.

Inside even the most cucked Anglo is the traditional Anglo spirit, it just needs to be reawakened.

Fuck Anglos. I'm talking about Brtions.

>lefty zealot callng anybody shit
Pot calling kettle black.

but my pot is green and I don't own a kettle

Its punk rock to like Trump now a days. Whites are unaccepted in today's society. Learn to love the fact that you aren't an NPC like OP pic and start loving the fact that you are now cool af not giving a shit for dumb society backlash of your God given right to like whatever the fuck you want

Attached: punks.jpg (588x390, 94K)

>A Chad
These guys are Chad, though.

Statistically speaking, the guys in your picture would be more likely to hand you a beer

Attached: 8C39E3BD-1317-4785-B269-AEAD3B9BAC20.jpg (1080x1493, 189K)

1st, it would be for future births....