Tic Toc, faggots

Tic Toc, faggots

Attached: 7988F189-626E-4B84-AE33-9EDE77F6D323.jpg (750x851, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.net/news/politics/128264/ed-krassenstein-brian-krassenstein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>may have
>already
Ponzi boy is in big trouble

Fuck people who talk like this. It's like an internet fedora.

It's over

Attached: nuZ9519U1.png (320x396, 183K)

Special counsel is unconstitutional and Sessions should bring a case against it in the Supreme Court. Yeah I know they ruled on it before but Scalia was right. Such a position requires an amendment.

Didn't Kikensteins assets get seized by the FBI last week?

Mueller can't subpoena nor indict Trump. He has to turn over his evidence to the Senate/Congress for consideration before anything can be done. He can't do it directly.

These people are retarded.

You really think that Trump would agree to not make that public himself?

If I had a dollar for every different story libs made up about Trump going to be impeached, I would have about 40 dollars

Get that rapist out of here
#believewomen

Sounds like a bomb threat. Report him to DHS

People (you) posting social media screencaps should be prema-banned.

Attached: twitter.png (784x349, 19K)

Big nothingburger.

Attached: IMG_1518.jpg (725x1024, 131K)

Your clock has been tick tocking in the same place for 2 years now

trumpkins think this is a thing

Attached: muellerlaffin.jpg (634x429, 39K)

While Robert Mueller is under no deadline to complete his work, several sources tracking the investigation say the special counsel and his team appear eager to wrap up.

Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment
And be forewarned that the special counsel’s findings may never be made public.
President Donald Trump's critics have spent the past 17 months anticipating what some expect will be among the most thrilling events of their lives: special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report on Russian 2016 election interference.

They may be in for a disappointment.

That’s the word POLITICO got from defense lawyers working on the Russia probe and more than 15 former government officials with investigation experience spanning Watergate to the 2016 election case. The public, they say, shouldn’t expect a comprehensive and presidency-wrecking account of Kremlin meddling and alleged obstruction of justice by Trump — not to mention an explanation of the myriad subplots that have bedeviled lawmakers, journalists and amateur Mueller sleuths.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-174509_Brave.jpg (1080x1920, 434K)

What is really sad is that once this is over and nothing happens, libshits are going to be fucking pissed and the narrative will change to hating Mueller and wanting a new investigation because he is a republican. It will never fucking end.

This guy, ed, what a fucking joke.

tick tock

Attached: robert-de-niro-son-autism-mmr.jpg (700x466, 56K)

Mueller is basically the Q of the left at this point.

DeNiro playing Mueller on SNL might be the absolute height of cringe.

Head over to that shit hole reddit, and search that lanklet sub, and try and post it, gets auto removed, This the left in America are perfidious scumbags and should be hung from the neck until dead.

Attached: 1533053747421.jpg (931x524, 55K)

can somebody shoot that nigger already

Attached: DirectReflectingGiantschnauzer-small.gif (500x384, 1.06M)

jej

In anyway, this is a 1 post by this ID slide thread, sage goes in the options field, dont bump this shit if you're going to reply

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-180122_Brave.jpg (1080x1920, 606K)

>This is a real fucking Tweet
>No, look it up, it's actually real.
The lugenpresse has gotten on my last nerve

these douche bags are under investigation themselves, so tough fucking talk
and mueller is a rapist, so tick tock my cock, ass wipe

If they had anything it would have been public a year ago.

May the good Lord smite the Krassenstein faggots.

>Hillreporter
>May have

Like something big like this would have happened without it getting ""leaked"" to the media before the midterms. Kek'd.

>Why We Were Right!

Don’t get me wrong, whenever you are the subject of a federal investigation, no matter how innocent you know you are, the very fact that the federal government is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars investigating you, certainly will make you feel as if you are actually guilty. I’m not going to lie. We both felt like bad people even though we knew we weren’t.

ir.net/news/politics/128264/ed-krassenstein-brian-krassenstein/

>tick tock, tick tock
>nothing happens
>t-tick tock drumpf
>nothing happens
>TICK TOCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tick tock drumph

Attached: 1539704871495.png (400x400, 30K)

When if first saw this I was convinced some user whipped it up in 30 seconds for a laugh.

Attached: its afraid trump.jpg (650x508, 66K)

Talmudic/10

Attached: muellerKnows.png (1200x630, 1018K)

Is this the kike that patrols Jow Forums 24/7 to see if anyone makes any death threats against him, or is this his kike brother?

when the purge begins, are the kressensteins first?

I heard Robert Mueller might be a rapist, so it doesn't matter.

Fuck off, Ed!

TICK TOCK ED, ANOTHER DAY CLOSER TO YOU AND YOUR BROTHER BEING THROWN IN JAIL FOR GOOD THIS TIME

Attached: OhLookAtTheTime.jpg (800x800, 55K)