So I woke up today finding out I live in a potential warzone

So I woke up today finding out I live in a potential warzone.
The Russians decided to conduct missile tests right off the coast of Norway during Trident Juncture, the largest NATO exercise since the cold war.

Attached: EP-181039993.jpg&MaxW=600.jpg (600x691, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/norwegian-diplomat-envoy-syria-181031072644087.html
theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/17/norwegian-women-get-apology-for-reprisals-over-wwii-friendships
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_2SVm9Jgo
klassekampen.no/article/20181031/ARTICLE/181039993
klassekampen.no/article/20181030/ARTICLE/181039996
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-32703331
youtube.com/watch?v=IDjAJJtMOFQ
sfgate.com/news/article/Russia-s-aircraft-carrier-gets-damaged-in-upgrade-13347216.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russians need to be wiped out

benis

haha scandinavia looks like a penis

Nah, Sweden will resemble Somalia before Russia is gone

Cringey Russian diaspora

What so special about it? It in international waters.

Based. Join NATO and bring binlan with you pls

We were all actually hoping they would do you in, but no one could figure out how to get them to do it and leave Finland and Norway both alone.

Sven pls. You attempted SIX fucking times.

Attached: ohreally.png (724x611, 129K)

www.libertynation.com/un-to-the-world-250m-immigrants-coming-your-way
aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/norwegian-diplomat-envoy-syria-181031072644087.html
theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/17/norwegian-women-get-apology-for-reprisals-over-wwii-friendships

No fucking kidding, OP. We are living in a war zone without the war games, they are just prepping for the inevitible.

I will cut your throat Australoid Chink nigger

easy there gustav fix your country first

Russki is taking the north pole
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_2SVm9Jgo

Attached: putin kot.jpg (475x356, 29K)

>this butthurt of 18th century russian rape grandchild

Attached: Madeline+Zima.jpg (709x1024, 128K)

>Trident Juncture
>Juncture
Who uses words like that, a Mexican?

>vox

hard left-wing cucktube channel with fancy animations and biased one-sided "sources" and perspectives

their hong kong episode was their only decent one

Not quite sure how these links are related, but my grandmother was a "tyskertos"¨and it seriously fucked up my family, even to this day.

I don't wanna sound like a nigger, but we should've gotten monetary reparations.

You must learn from the Swedes how to defend your borders.

Attached: poyushii-moryak.jpg (800x535, 105K)

I know they're fags but this is actually pretty well explained imo.

Russia will have the north poll, American doesn't care at the moment

I'll take a look at it anyway, out of curiosity

Canada is making moves there too, which is an ally of the U.S.

im also going to have my boat somewhere out there to sink ur shitty oil drilling shits so watch out for that too

Attached: 5vo3zib.png (919x737, 311K)

Sweden, Uk, those fishhead countries.... all gone.

Wonderful.

Degenerate Subhuman Swede who loves watching little girls get raped on Facebook

Attached: Sweden is ruined.jpg (640x762, 114K)

Russia should put its missiles to Cuba. Let’s get this shit started.

Ivan, they can't defend their borders even if they used the Military they would still lose.

Attached: Sweden military Capabilities.jpg (920x510, 205K)

The main thing will be control of sea routes and oil.

Canada is going to have a fuck off coast line in the future

nice link faquotte

And fresh water reserves. That's one of the main reasons why Russia claimed the North Pole. There's a yuge aquafer at the bottom of the ocean there.

They put signs that Sweden is gay since 1944 on the sea bottom to oppose Russian submarines. You can check the photo from my previous post.

klassekampen.no/article/20181031/ARTICLE/181039993

klassekampen.no/article/20181030/ARTICLE/181039996

It's as though everyone is intentionally ignoring Russian excercises. Remember Zapad for instance? Thats not long ago. When we do it though, our own treacherous cultural and political elite tells us it could mean war!
We were told by the Russians they would do this, and it's not a bad opportunity for SIGINT either.
What's dangerous is the ambivalent status of Svaldbard. A 4th generation/hybrid war campaign run on Finnmark/oil platforms could be used to pressure our (weak af) government to hand over territory in the Arctic. Remember that the russians have ambitions up north (they literally planted a titanium flag under the north pole in 2007) as there are supposed oil reserves there that will soon be reached thanks to the ice melting.
Right now we are way safer. The troops are already here.

A war between US/NATO and Russia would mean a definitive win for non-whites across the world. Leave it to white men to extinguish themselves from the gene pool by in-group penis fencing

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-32703331
They are doing that holy shit that's weak

redpill me on penis fencing (with graphic demonstration if possible)

Hey, Nordicuck that means you too faggot also nobody wins in that scenario because of the concept of MAD.

Russians are non-white

>Det er ikke noe dramatisk i dette

He is right, the journalist is a drama queen. Nothing terrible will happen if some small boats bomb the shit out of water.

So are you

Attached: Swedens Yule Goat.jpg (378x2048, 142K)

Wrong

Calm down it's literally nothing. Did you expect NATO to have a 60000 man drill here without Russians showing mucles aswell? This is a natural response to having 60000 combat ready soldiers just miles away from the russian border.
This. OP stop sucking dagbladet and VG cock.
They're here to fight communists alright, but not the same bolshevik rats that the nazis fought. Those are currently eating away at your countries from within.

Go Shove it up your ass Swede you have no room to talk about other peoples in negative terms due to the sheer amount of degeneracy Cuckoldry and stupidity shoved into that small space you call a country. Hell Germany has a bigger nationalist movement that you.

Attached: Such barbarians....png (806x3070, 122K)

Russians are still inbred Mongolian savages, who cares about their old bolsheviks

Well, I hope the Russkies make lots of Nato faggot undies brown then.

You started all of this, you piece of shit Kraut. Europe would still be white if it wasnt for you Germans and your big dumb ideas for EUrope

Thier aircraft carrier dock just sank a few hours ago. They are savages and cannot run a nation.

Attached: 1.png (1046x862, 845K)

Aren't you guys like 1/4 brown now?

Wow, such a geopolitical insight and knowledge of the global power structure, leading to such a comment, is astonishing.
So it ain't true what people say about icelandic education I guess.

Get back in the cuck shed, Sven

Attached: 1511455645259.jpg (736x709, 52K)

Fuck off back to Russia you Mafia Chink, I am more Norwegian than you

Fuck NATO, death to a*erica

Don't cry, Mohammed, they are just saying the truth

You mean Russian needed to be reminded six times...Still trying to grab Balkans, Baltics and WTF is up with Kaliningrad. Pinch that shit off before it festers like a pimple.

>mmmmmm grayons

They really need an awakening. Their leader is a pinhead and the entire country is full of incompetence.

Theyll never replace putin because noone else can put down the vodka for a press conference. Also they whore out their women like noones business

>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmm! grayons!

Maybe one day they'll build something instead of painting over the rust...

youtube.com/watch?v=IDjAJJtMOFQ

sfgate.com/news/article/Russia-s-aircraft-carrier-gets-damaged-in-upgrade-13347216.php

What does Russia have to do with the North American Trade Ogreement?

>duuuuurrrrr don lemon is a jew durrp

>i care about tv niggers

Russia btfo. Theres a reason theres no russian auto industry. Theyre incompetent drunkards

> sam hyde is an intellectual

>this will surely get under his skin, because my chart shows that "pol" worships this "sam hyde."

>my only defense is sarcasm and a show of weakness; which is revealing to who i am as a person. A sam hyde fan

>this is how I back up my retarded statement about Russia

Hide yo beer OP

Attached: 30DBC07D-EA3A-4384-991E-591389A07A8A.jpg (750x458, 87K)

>in denial that russia is a bunch of drunk pimps and that the entire country would be muslim if not for their love of booze and degeneracy.

>repeating the same script like an NPC

Its a fact they were going to go full muslim but pulled back last minute since theyd have to give up booze.

in the 80s when russia tried to put a drinking age and it basically caused the whole system to collapse.

Russia would not exist if not for alcohol to keep the workers dumb drunk and obedient.

>doesnt know the first thing about russia and their absolute dependency on alcohol drugs and whoring out their women

>thinking I don't know what a shithole Russia is

Glad we agree

You agree that I know Russia's a shithole? Wow. That totally supports your original point.

Maybe you should stop oppressing the poor Russian minorities in your lands??

russians should be exterminated. I don't want to live in greater Russia, I don't want to speak your horrible language and I don't want your asian genes. stop trying to conquer us

That's a perfectly normal english word, you Russian trash.

I intend to use them as sandbags and cover to kill more Russians during the invasion.

So a number of things have happened lately. Merkel anounses she will not continue as Kansler. She got spooked by Trump when he was in a meeting not long ago. The same tour he had when he met Putin. I think Russia is doing what they are doing with the blessing of The lord commander Trump. Its Time Russa come and join Nato so we are strong against the Asians. :-)

Even their leader looks like a mutt. I'd say the country would collapse once putin's gone but the population wouldn't be able to put the bottle down long enough for anything to change.

>drunk topless fin in a row boat throwing flaming ES cans everywhere

Attached: 1534788006347.png (1000x1000, 134K)

Looks like a dick and balls

Have some gratitude towards the Russians. They lost gorrillions of people in the second word war.

FUND IT

Cool, but our sharpshooters prefer to aim for your eye socket, just give me a heads-up on which one you'd prefer

>So I woke up today finding out I live in a potential warzone.
nigger, our entire country is a for sure battlefield in the next war. why does no one know this?
>le safest best country in the world lmao norway best
what an indoctrinated populace

STAY home you yellow finn. We dont need you out here you will just get lost at sea. :-)

At least you realized the usefulness of the United States military. Shame you won't be able to utilize it because you're too busy virtue signaling.
You thought Orange man bad? Wait until Putin comes through.

What. Is the fuzz about. Its only a exercise no war. Im getting sleepy now. :-) hysterical people wants hysteria.

>"The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinese or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and they are all out sons-of-bitches, barbarians, and chronic drunks...The Russians are Mongols. They are Slavs and a lot of them used to be ruled by Ancient Byzantium. From Genghis Kahn to Stalin, they have not changed. They never will, and we will never learn, at least, not until it is too late." -George S. Patton

Attached: 124.jpg (544x748, 134K)