Does Jow Forums really hate the Jews?

We arent bad people

Attached: Dqnmv_RVsAE5DS5.jpg large.jpg (1145x1407, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QS0oXXJCbdg&t=3s&bpctr=1541007319
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes you are because the Bible says so

Yes we are. I think pathological lying runs in our genes. I come from the shittest Jew family, though. We don’t have any good connections

we intercepted a credible threat last night to a school/jewish seminary and tipped it off to the nypd. now, fuck off.

You are, but we need you to stay in Israel, for Jewish control of the area is necessary to fulfill the prophecy of the End Times. Once they come, you will all burn either way.

Listen here heeb. We will name you. We will shame you. And soon, we will claim you.

Jow Forums is a board of peace and love. We don't "hate" anyone, but we are distrustful of those who bear false witness.

I hate zionists

No I don't really hate Jews but all Jews must die

fuck you

Attached: 1540952984216.jpg (640x689, 53K)

True, you have to be people first to be bad ones.

You're right, you're not people at all. People have empathy.

aww you beat me

youtube.com/watch?v=QS0oXXJCbdg&t=3s&bpctr=1541007319

It's just a joke, as long as people don't read the talmud.

>we arent bad ppl
yes you are, your people worship the devil

I hope against all hope that your kike "god" just takes you all away to your fucking heaven or whatever and leave us all alone

Attached: jew oy vey.png (500x829, 316K)

The problem is when low IQ retards like the shooter hate all jews when in fact it's just a general trend and blaming random regular people in a synagogue to the point you feel you have to kill them is nigger tier logic

Attached: Stamp Autorisiert Memenstreitkraefte.png (859x880, 419K)

How much did the kid charge the cop for those cookies?

Ironically. As a Protestant I love celebrating the Jewish holidays with Messianic Jews. Someday I’ll go to temple just to experience it. I’ve been to a mosque too but it’s not for me.

>We arent bad people

Attached: circumcision.jpg (600x400, 44K)

>cookies are done in oven
>OY VEY IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH
>REPENT GOYIM!

• Extermination of Christians is a necessary sacrifice – Zohar II 43a

Even the best of the gentiles deserves to be killed – Abodan Zarah 26b

Every goy who studies the Talmud and every Jew who helps him in it should die – Sanhedrin 59a

The seed (child) of a Christian is of no more value than that of a beast. – Kethoboth 3b

• The Christian birthrate must be materially diminished – Zohar II 64b

• Do not cure Christians unless it makes enemies – Iore Dea (158, 1)

• Jews called men, Christians not called men. – Kerithuth (6b)

• A Jew is considered to be good in the eyes of God, in spite of any sins he may commit. – Chaggigah (15b)

• Christian property belongs to the first Jew claiming it. – Babha Bathra (54b)

• A Jew may rob a goy. He may cheat him in a bill, if it is unlikely to be perceived by him. – Schulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 348

• Jews possess dignity even an angel cannot share. – Chullin (91b)

• Innocent of murder if intent was to kill Christian. – Makkoth (7b)

• Jews are not to prevent the death of a Christian. – Choschen ham (425 55)

Attached: 1539979860323.jpg (3002x1608, 439K)

yeah but not kill or physically attack you hate, more like sick of hearing about you hate.

It's refreshing to see pol wake up to the fact that satire made a guy ghost a synagogue

>we aren't bad people

Attached: Jews blosheviks.jpg (642x591, 56K)

I dont hate jews. You can have the entirety of the middle east. I'll even help you clean out the muslims.

I just want your meddling in goy culture to cease.

Get the fuck out of the West
I don't care what you do in Israel

I dont hate all jews, just communist. Thing is, most jews are communist. Trumps mentor said, "not all jews are bolsheviks, but all bolsheviks are jews."

Attached: 1522348519535.jpg (600x530, 133K)

and not only in Russia

Attached: Jew commies in Poland.png (1560x1008, 143K)

>We arent bad people
True, you aren't people at all.

fucking this!!!

>arent bad people
> make religious garb with sports logos on it

Attached: always-do-opposite-of-what-Jews-say-300x226.jpg (300x226, 12K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

>Kicked out of over 100 countries throughout history
>we aren't bad people

I'll give benefit of the doubt for once
Twice is a coincidence
Three times is a pattern
Over 100 times? Fuck off, scum.

maybe others are just lacking..i mean there are literal no funny right wing comedians..

Attached: 1509302597844.jpg (638x598, 312K)

>billions of islamic chads
>millions of incel jews
Makes you think.

Attached: 1540522327339.jpg (2835x1860, 418K)

based Leafbro!

Attached: Stamp Führer Autorisiert.png (2000x670, 31K)

the spawn of Lucifer

No, I hate a small percentage of people who fuck over everyone else for their own gain; a large percentage of which are jews, but not all of them are jews and not all jews are part of that group.

The satire didn't do anything, his own retard brain did that. I honestly don't understand how you can be so involved in politics and have all this information handed to you on a daily basis and still not get how things actually work. Like what does what he did accomplish at all besides help the actual bad jews use them as martyrs?

Jews keep millions of "subhumans" in open air prison camps as they sponsor thousands of refugees for us and lobby our government to take in illegal Africans detained in Israel.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

womp womp.. quit spamming this shit in every thread

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

I don't, It's not my fault the memes about them are funny.

Attached: 1533318293417.jpg (698x698, 30K)

If you're going to rake anyone it should be leafs desu

Attached: SmiteTheLeafs.jpg (600x400, 170K)

You know, i agree, not all Jews are bad. I think your ideology is bad, as it promotes Jewish supremacy, but some people choose to ignore the bad parts of their religious texts. If this is you, good on you. However, there is no way to distinguish a good Jew from a bad Jew, other than the acts they have committed(which may not always be apparent). The bad Jews are literally destroying the world for anyone who isnt Jewish. So, it is every independent thinking non-Jews duty to hate the Jews. All of them. Until the parasite has been cleansed from the Earth.

The Jewish Problem - Joseph Goebbels
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

humor is subjective because it's a form of art. At this point the right and left are speaking different languages and that shit does not cross language barriers well.

you overestimate people, see Dunning Kruger..
I unironically believe the left is right in that it always wants everything to be spelled out while rightists love to keep it vague, think about it.

>Jewish supremacy
This rabbi had the largest funeral in Israeli history.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

>We arent bad people

Yes, you are.

You asshats have been kicked out of every decent country in the world. Can't wait until you get kicked out of Europe and America.

Israel or The Ovens

You're the one being vague. People on the right aren't pseuds with a god complex we know our limitations and understand the value of delegation and individual responsibility.

>cookies with gentile blood in them
>good
You are a sick little man OP

Attached: 20181027_163838.jpg (1440x978, 767K)

mutt butthurt that his
>muh based jews
meme did a nosedive

Attached: jew parasite1.jpg (600x828, 111K)

One of the many reasons to hate the Jews.

for the last time no, only the specific ones that are king douches

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an
animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form." (Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855)

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal." (Coschen Hamischpat 405)

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs." (Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b)

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." (Schene
Luchoth Haberith, p. 250b)

"If you eat with a non-Jew, it is the same as eating with a dog." (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

"Sexual intercoms between non-Jews is like intercourse between animals." (Sanhedrin 74b)

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a non-Jew." (Sepher Ikkarim IIIc, 25)

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah (Talmud - Sanhedrin 59b). The Christians
belong to the denying ones of the Torah (Talmud)." (Coschen Hamischpat 425, Hagah 425, 5)

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jew), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." (Bammidber Raba, c 21 & Jalkut 772)

Attached: ixSdAMb.gif (501x504, 11K)

Attached: Jew parasite5.jpg (626x844, 150K)

I believe rightists just lack humor I mean it..I mean they are way to busy with saving the white race while taking themselves way too serious.
Can you name any rightwing comedian at all?

Until good jews fight evil jews, you're all evil
Simple

but user they are the 'chosen peoples'

Only stormfags and edgelords
So roughly 80% of Jow Forums

Bill Burr is rightish.

You're either an inbred that thinks that shit is convincing or you're a mentally ill low IQ nutbar that thinks tpbp don't take that shit as a giant red flag. Pasta disavowing that shooter in a bunch of random threads is hella more suspicious than saying gas the rats race war now and posting a funny meme about kikes being shot and dumped into a pit.

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

It's all just some gay roleplay shit ... most of the time

call it muh hiding power level, you love to not spell things out. That includes the danger of a collective misinterpreting signals, do you understand that concept?
I

Would you really kill a jewish child Jow Forums?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (880x580, 175K)

goddamn! that hit right in the eye!
Volltreffer!

What's a stormfag?

Yeah yeah, I know all about the claims of chosen people. The Mormons thought they were chosen too. The people who believe that are fucking retarded and not all jews believe that shit.

True, they aren't people
They're just bad

Jews LARPing as Jews with beards are fucking Bolsheviks.

There were a couple of writes I read growing up, I did get they were in fact Talmuud readers after checking up their biographies.

his imaginary adversary :D

No. I hate globalists and companies trying to influence and destroy society just gain and China for doing that and housing the most despicable 3rd world on the planet.

Some of those globalists just happen to be sneaky jews. But I definitely don't hate Jews by default that is idiotic and my heart goes out to those poor people.

Yeah its like killing baby hitlers

>you love to not spell things out
"In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty."
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

This. Jews are fine, but Isreal has to go.

You're a retard.

Go back to Israel, open the borders of Israel, and allow in all the Palestinians, Muslims, and Africans. When daily caravans of 10,000 Africans and Muslims busting their way into Israel and you still want to push the "Diversity is our strength" and "Let them in" agenda maybe we can be cool. The problem will be that Israel will no longer be a Jewish state at that point and you will not be welcome back. So no fuck off,

Attached: 62734678234.jpg (1200x1007, 208K)

Stalin's Jews
"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

No but I REALLY FUCKING HATE KIKES and would burn every single one given the chance

do you live in the U.S.S.R.? What is it you cannot tell people (muh normies) about unironically?

i hate everyone for different reasons, i just don't say it to their faces

satire didn't make a "white supremacist" help the kikes by giving them exactly what they want

well first i would have to know what exactly you mean by right wing but to name a few people I think lean conservatively who show a sense of humor, jeremy clarkson, john cleese, sam hyde, jim davidson, I wanna say bill bur but he's more center, considered right by modern lefties but definitely center. He doesn't really take sides. Will farley, Adam Sandler used to be pretty right leaning, for a jew. Tim allen, norm mcdonald, that redneck trio with the git r dun jokes, the puppet guy. I'm sure there's more.

You can't even talk about migration without being nuked off of American social media platforms these days. Jewish supremacists throw their entire weight at any individual that pushes back on their genocidal plans for us.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

Moйшe, чтo ты тyт дeлaeшь?

you're not jews, you're amalekite fake
jew kike SHEMITES semites. shem
means renown, god said he killed
all men of renown in the flood, why
are you here?

Attached: covering my tracks 2.jpg (1920x1080, 597K)

In 2018 you can promote genocidal atheistic bolshevism but if you upload a Hitler speech it gets nuked within hours, if not immediately on upload.

Attached: 1513839726832.jpg (779x472, 183K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Seriously??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Holocaust.png (1093x826, 1.64M)

Fact 1: You aren't Jews. You are faking Khazars. Roaches, basically.

Fact 2: You are just cannon fodder for the creation of a NWO of crazies which will get destroyed quickly during the second coming.

Let that sink in.

I think pol is jealous of the jews. Jews have an ethnostate. Jews stick together and help their own. Jews take actions that are good for jews and advanced their people to be the most advanced race. Pol only hates the jews because they aren’t the jews and they want to be the white christain 1950’s version of the jews without degeneracy

Israel is a dirty ass 95IQ shitheap that annihilated the chosen race meme. South Koreans are the most successful group in Canada and nobody has a problem with them, most Canadians probably hate jews because their influence has been overwhelmingly negative since we took them in.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

That's a retarded meme, I have lots of friends from lots of different places and even while there may be some delusional ultra-leftists viewing things solely from a moral standpoint you won't find many who don't know fortress europe has to become reality whether they like it or not. I had discussions with jews, muslims whatever, I never felt restricted in what I was able to criticize if it wasn't muh gas kikes.

I see one difference though: one system killed people because of their race, one system because of your beliefs. One can be changed, one not. Do you understand that difference, unironically asking? It may answer your question.

A jew sued for widespread abortion, a jew gave us anti-white affirmative action, a jew made it so 12 year olds are taught anal masturbation and the only politician to be convicted of treason throughout our entire history.. was a jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

.. and that's not even the half of it. They run virtually our entire centre-right/right press at a massive loss so they can flood the market and set the limits of debate. Ipsos and Axios both claim most Canadians want immigration cuts but our controlled press eviscerates or isolates anyone that mentions it.

Attached: 1402258252321.jpg (1280x960, 316K)