Is there a happening on the west coast?

I saw an awacs fly overhead (not typical) and my internet is out (phonefagging). Should I be worried?

Attached: 5AF116A2-3E40-4F2D-92C0-173BA44EEA82.png (175x191, 59K)

It's fine.

I'm not dead. False alarm

Well then the fucking cable companies need to have some competition because time warner sucks donkey dick and doesn’t give a shit because they’re the only game in town

Well, rumor is theres chink and Russian troops massing in Venezuela right now, and thats the real reason there's so much armor, artillery, and troops being sent to the southern border. So... ????

SoCal here, CIA nigger just flew over my house.

My geography is shit but isn’t Venezuela kind of far from our southern border?

WTF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!

It's on the north end of South America. We can exactly get troops closer than our southern border without staging an all out invasion.

One day we really will, leaf

Attached: EAB3941A-DC41-4BAC-BA2B-704D27CF6470.png (790x727, 166K)

There is a Mercury on the left coast going into a racetrack to get chatty with the missile subs.

Attached: HalloweenSpoopy.png (1346x438, 161K)

And no its transponder is off.

I don’t know what that means

Attached: A08C0DC2-2F6A-4243-94C8-3E468863A980.jpg (970x546, 541K)

weebs are retarded and make up stories all the time
go back to your gook fantasy stories bud

The last time I saw the us gearing up for war I saw tanks being transported by train. I’m not seeing that moving towards mexico

E-6B Mercury nuclear command plane is trailing a 2 mile long antenna behind it and sending messages to our Pacific Fleet submarines including the missile subs.

Does that happen often? Is this now a skyking thread?

You must have missed the threads the other day. I didn't save any of the video links.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-112947.jpg (974x1381, 488K)

I’m generally browsing Jow Forums all day at work when I’m not doing anything. There’s no possible way I missed a bunch of threads like that unless it was the weekend

I promise they were there, with video links too. I'm at work right now, can't really search the archive.

I’ll look once my internet comes back on. Phonefagging is really annoying

bump

Never mind, my internet is back. Time warner sucks ass