Is my home state of Texas turning blue?

Attached: wojak crying .png (691x653, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you even talking about? Obviously not. There will be civil war 2 before red-blooded texans allow their state to be overrun by niggers, spics, and pussies.

fuck off spic

Attached: wut.gif (892x190, 27K)

I’m from rural Midwest and was in Texas for 6 months
To be honest, I can’t believe you guys aren’t already.
Such a nigger and beaner shithole, with all due respect.

Texas was always blue. Your entire state has always been one giant homo in denial

They are already overrun

You mean when will it turn blue? If something isn't done soon, it will be blue within decades, probably sooner.

fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/

Attached: giphy (1).gif (602x680, 1.84M)

No but Florida is

You faggots love sucking "BASED minority" cock already

Texas was democrat until the 60s.

womp womp

Texas is turning into a dumping ground for people that even South America don't want.

No, but it is turning brown.

Florida is a swing state

I'm gonna move there from California and vote red. There or AZ.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (400x300, 132K)

No, dipshit. Look at the numbers before you concern shill. Go vote unless you're voting for a democrat. Remember lefties literally think you're a terrorist because of your skin color. Go vote.

So were klan members.

In the UK we call Texas the Mexican state, in the same way the UK is Europes Paki state. Yo've gone mate, it's over for you, Texas i'm sad to say may be traditionally one of the most red blooded american states, but it is without question about to become a liberal leftist hellhole to rival Cuckifornia

Austin is more commie than Portland, DFW is half shitskin, El Paso and San Antonio are 2/3 shitskin and Houston is like 90% shitskin. What white cities are left that aren’t cucked to hell like Austin? Amarillo and Waco maybe? They’re way smaller though. You guys are fucked, even Florida has whiter major cities nowadays.

Attached: texas population by age.png (810x606, 68K)

Liberals want to take your guns.
Texans generally like guns.
Texans know that libs would take them.
Any more questions?

If so do NOT cry and go snowflaking about it. That's what leftists do.
most people r NPC's so If it happens it happens. If you're worried go out and encourage indys to vote red that's the only way to win cause people on either side likely wont change minds at this point. But encouragement should be like [pic related]
I want us to win Nov 6 but more importantly 2020 comes around I want God emperor to continue leading

Attached: bloomer.jpg (754x805, 202K)

No, I'm a native Floridian, the niggers and spics here are unironically more right leaning than other parts of the country, FL will stay red this election, but if the spics keep breeding like rats and stop assimilating, we're done. Theres already shitloads here that can barely speak English.

The spics who I actually consider to be people realize that it makes ALL of them look bad when some short browned fucks come here for gibs and can't speak English, a lot of them are agaisnt that because FL whites and niggers are fucking tired of that shit and we don't put up with it.

Attached: give me the beans.jpg (932x960, 100K)

Austin would make you think so. But, Austin is the cancer.

God last time I have been to Dallas the place was overrun with fucking pajeets and muzzies everywhere

In 2010, Republicans held the Governorship, the State House and the State Senate for the first time in a hundred years or so. As a Texas conservative, I was excited to see what was going to be done about immigration. The State House drew up several great bills and... the Republican leadership never brought them to the floor for a vote. I moved out of the state the next year. The fix was in. The Texas Repubs were not about to reduce immigration. They'd sold their support to open-borders lobbies. Republicans supported in-state tuition for illegals -- Governor Rick Perry said that anyone who opposed it was 'heartless.' I lived in Texas for a long time and I miss it...but the Texas I grew up in is gone.

Not this year, but within your lifetime.

I hope not.

Attached: Texas how it is.png (560x533, 151K)

Es pronunciado "tejas" ahora white boi

Cruz is up by 10 points so no.
Only reason anyone is even talking about it is to groom beto for a 2020 or 2024 presidential bid

Please run Beto in 2020.

Attached: 4th of july pepe.jpg (596x543, 108K)