Just be yourself and you can get laid, nigs

Just be yourself and you can get laid, nigs. ..

Attached: image.jpg (1200x628, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2015/10/19/miley-cyrus-song-crashes-air-force-pilots-careers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love smartass Latino girls . ..

It’s actually illegal to make political statements such as this while serving active duty & even partially in uniform

I think that's the point

With those tits she’s the whore at the barracks and not a fighter, she took an oath to marry an officer.

Hahahahaha

This propaganda works on liberals

It doesnt work on American boys who want to fuck whores and kill the enemies of America.

Good job you wasted a lot of money

>young
>lots of makeup

In five or ten years, those are gonna be some seriously high-maintenance good looks.

Cpt fuckface should shut her lips on statements while in uniform. And fix her damn patrol cap.

Welp, first thing I learned is that a soldier follow order. No judgement must come from his part, he only apply the order no matter the morality of it

Hush you fatbody fuckin POG.

hey user future space force cadet here what are the exact laws for the military, i was told you can't have any social media you can't have any political opinions posted anywhere by a buddy who is in the marines but i want to hear from someone else who is probably more knowledgeable

In the US military, officers cannot force you to follow an illegal order. If an order is placed requiring you to perform an action that is potentially illegal and you don't perform this action, you can be punished if it is later determined to be a legal order. If the questionable order is later determined to be an illegal order, the officer will be punished and not the enlisted person performing the action.
This individual is an officer, and has by speaking out as a representative of the US armed forces, has just tanked her career, and will never get a security clearance again, preventing her from a hell of a lot of high-paying government careers or careers with a company that contracts with the US government.
It's a hell of a price to pay for not being able to keep your damn pie hole shut. It was her choice, though.

How many of these female officers actually deserve their ranks?

Uniform Code of Military Justice

Article 134 - Disloyal Statements

Any person, subject to the UCMJ, who, at an alleged place and time, has made a statement on or about a particular subject, so as to encourage disaffection, disloyalty or both, or to interfere with or impair the loyalty and morale among the members of the armed forces, the civilian population or both, would be violating the Article 134 and shall be punished as deemed fit through a court martial. The statement thus made by the accused person is considered an offense, if it is in anyway disloyal to the United States.

The elements of crime that should hold true, for the accused to be guilty, are as follows:

The accused person should have actually made the alleged statement
The statement should have been made in public
The statement made was disloyal to the United States
The statement promotes or encourages the troops or the civilian populace to be disloyal, hostile or both towards the United States
The statement impairs and/or interferes with the morale, the discipline or loyalty towards the United States, of a member or multiple members of the US armed forces.
The nature of the statement was such that it brings upon discredit to the US armed forces or it disrupts the discipline and the good order of the armed forces.

>what is an unlawful order

No matter her political view, she doesn't have her place in that post, women shouldn't be allowed in the labor force.

what is defined as disloyal, because im strongly against the jews but love our troops and love our country. i speak out about this often i don't hide my power level even a bit.

actually that's exactly what you took the oath to do, nice try tho

Attached: equality.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

Is the French military as retarded as the us military nowadays

loving how these supply side 'vets' try to give the impression they were at normandy
I AM A CAPTAIN I AM A VET
>worked in an airconditioned office in the USA all day
bitch, exactly what order are you going to disobey? are you going to put something that belongs in a 22B folder in a 21A folder?

lock that bitch up

>We're in a war zone
>I'm ordering you to take all this stuff out of this jewelry shop and store it in my quarters for safekeeping
>I want you to go out on patrol and kill anything that moves. I don't care if it's noncombatants, old women, little children, just kill them
>I want you to lie about this other person's actions (remember the movie "A Few Good Men"?)
>I want you to cover up these things I did
>I want you to sign this report saying my $100,000 vehicle was destroyed by accident when I actually wrecked it drag racing

It's not illegal to stop people crossing your border. Things may escalate, but no one is forcing anyone to do anything illegal simply by going to the border in Texas. It is currently a legal situation.

I wrote military regulations. What's your point?

They balance out about the same as male soldiers. There are incompetent ones and there are the ditzy idiots. I always preferred to have females in the chain of command, not because they were any better, but because they were a lot more predictable.

>orange man whips his people into a frenzy
>a horde is coming!
>how can we stahp them?

>welcome them in, medically treat them and house them...add them to our collective

>muh prezident sez I can shoot dem

There's a minute difference that almost everyone seems to be overlooking: The troops that are being sent to the border are not combat troops, they are mostly military police and combat engineers. If the plan were to house and process the "refugees", that is the provenance of the Department of Homeland Security or ICE. This is not the military's job, and military police act under a different set of rules than the other armed troops.

>welcome them in, medically treat them and house them...add them to our collective
dumbest shit
do you think real life is a telltale game? 'add them to our collective' get the fuck out

All indicators seem to point to the intent that the "refugees" are going to be arrested, confined, and charged. That's why he sent military police rather than front-line troops.

Found the commie.

Diversity is a strength.

I posted Article 134 above; as long as we are not actively at war against the Jews (that would include all Jews, not just the state of Israel), you would be at risk.
One of the many differences between the military justice system and US law is that courts-martial do not recognize precedents. Each case is judged on it's own merits and arguments of the prosecution and defense.
The definition of "disloyal" would be decided entirely at your court-martial by the presiding officers.

>Diversity is a strength.
why would racial diversity be a strength
how would having a horde of 80 IQ brown people with no contribution to give entering your borders make you 'stronger'
explain, trolling meme flag faggot

Nothing ordered so far is in any way unlawful.

Lmao bitch gon get sent to Leavenworth

Attached: AC354230-3564-41CB-B0E4-73976F957095.jpg (736x727, 111K)

I
WANT
PUSSY~!!!!!!!!
WHERE IS MY FUCKING PUSSY TO GOBBLE UP!?!?!? I JUST WANT TO SLURP ON THE
SWEET NECTAR OF PUSSPUSS!!!!!
NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
OP THIS ISNT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!
GIVE ME MY FUCKING PUSSSSSYYYYY I WANT I WANT IT I WANT IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIVE ME PUSSSSSYYYY FOR MY WILLY TO FILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY >:(((((((

I'm just sitting here with my hand down my pants...

........Based

Be careful with what you say anywhere you say it
airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2015/10/19/miley-cyrus-song-crashes-air-force-pilots-careers/

Women in the military were a mistake.

Attached: roll4gf.jpg (1897x7471, 1.95M)

No, probably asked to resign her commission and sent packing with no security clearance; if she refuses, probably either reduced to E-5 with no security clearance. At the end of her term, discharged and she gets a job something along the lines of an assistant manager at Walmart.

na that's a lie girls or chads come up with to make it easier to pick good men and reject the looser. how about be yourself because its the right thing to do! and if you're not worth being loved kill yourself like a man.

Attached: 8526987.jpg (767x431, 40K)

That's something they say to make you feel you're somehow in control.
You're not and there is no illegal orders until there is.

Unless the gang members and ISIS combatants mixed in with them start opening fire.

ROLL

ROLLIN NNNNNNNNN NNNNNNN

>refuse order
see ya commie cunt

What?
If you joined after march of 2003, you cannot say you didn't know what you were signing up for. I joined in November of 99. I had not fucking idea.

Attached: 1540919091704.jpg (636x654, 60K)

It is, under the UCMJ. I waited to make any political statements until I ETS’d.

>t. reservist turbo-pog
Combat arms in every branch salivate at the opportunity to obliterate shitskins

Rollin

Anyone crossing the border, legally or illegally, will have to consent to a search. That makes it a common crime, not any type of military action. They may or may not be able to take action against the individual with the firearms, depending of the rules of engagement, but the "refugees" as a whole cannot be held accountable for the actions of criminals with guns. This entire situation is a complete mess, legally speaking.

To reiterate on the situation that OP proposed, it is not illegal to order your troops to the border. It is not illegal to order your troops to set up a fence or concertina wire to hinder their access. It is not illegal to order your troops to detain anyone coming across. It is illegal to shoot unarmed civilians. No one has given any order for this Army captain to shoot unarmed civilians, so her defiance of any orders to carry out any of the above orders is punishable under the UCMJ.

Yes you did bitch.

rrrollin

>(remember the movie "A Few Good Men"?)
the good guys lost in that movie

Killing people is illegal. What now?

I guarantee you this roastie isn't even in the military.

it's more illegal to shut down the speech of oppressed latina minorities, so nothing will happen

5 years? I think you're being generous my man.

They made a false official statement that covered up a crime committed by the commanding officer of Gitmo. This is a direct violation of Article 134 Section 79 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. They colluded with him in an act that resulted in the death of a fellow Marine. Just because they later gave testimony that convicted him does not make them good guys.

As a blanket concept? Since when? Context determines everything.

Well, somebody just ended her career.

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded. Jobsworth idiots like you is why no-one respects the US military.

Murdering people is illegal. Killing people is not necessarily illegal. It all depends on the circumstances, and there are many laws that determine which circumstances are defined as killing or murdering.

roll

Nice ad hominem.

technically its just name calling. i didnt say "because" you talk like a fag your shits all retarded.

>your shit's all retarded
>idiots like you
>I'm not attacking the person making the argument

Whatever you say.

Rollin'

Attached: 1323133861248.png (650x646, 25K)

>(((unlawful order)))
No laws in war, UN attempts to try to make it have rules are beyond futile. The winners decide the rules (and it'll always turn out the enemy was breaking them).

Jesus whats really spooky is that grill I got, I really did get in real life. She tried to destroy my life and went insane.

Attached: 1381646095430.png (500x332, 224K)

>no rank on patrol cap

my body is ready

Attached: 1482004455757.gif (367x265, 565K)

Roll

she thinks she is German or some shit.

What she said is literal treason. She could rightfully be executed for this. But the armed forced are soft and don't do things like that any more. She apparently has no idea what she actually signed up for.

>(a) (1) Any person subject to this chapter who, with intent or reason to believe that it is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation, communicates, delivers, or transmits, or attempts to communicate, deliver, or transmit, to any entity described in paragraph (2), either directly or indirectly, any thing described in paragraph (3) shall be punished as a court-martial may direct, except that if the accused is found guilty of an offense that directly concerns (A) nuclear weaponry, military spacecraft or satellites, early warning systems, or other means of defense or retaliation against large scale attack, (B) war plans, (C) communications intelligence or cryptographic information, or (D) any other major weapons system or major element of defense strategy, the accused shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court- martial may direct.

>(2) An entity referred to in paragraph (1) is–

>(A) a foreign government;

>(B) a faction or party or military force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States

>(C) a representative, officer, agent, employee, subject, or citizen of such government, faction, party, or force.

>(3) The accused shall be given broad latitude to present matters in extenuation and mitigation.

>(c) A sentence of death may be adjudged by a court-martial for an offense under this section (article) only if the members unanimously find, beyond a reasonable doubt, one or more of the following....

1.) How exactly does someone like this get to the rank of Captain?
2.) What does that asterisk mean?

>Oct 31, 2018
>Roastie beaten to death for Stolen Valor

Faggot POG detected. Women don't belong in the military.

>Captain
No rank on her PC

Literally not figuratively by sucking dicks.

>girls

mcroll

If you think those things don't happen frequently in warzones, then you're a fool.

Ever heard of recon by fire?

she better now . ..

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 94K)

>leftwing spic betrays America

And this is why you vermin should be kicked out of our countries

Fucking right!

Looks like your fun sized snicker dick prez is so scared of the "80 IQ brown people". Why would you follow such a scared and weak man-child?

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-132805_Newsroom.jpg (1080x2220, 644K)

Look at her tits and ask again

Attached: 1540829941632.jpg (600x480, 44K)