Was Eve a mistake?

Attached: adam eve river.jpg (3274x3274, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9mSEr6PmjZ0
youtu.be/AFVsbtpnoK0
youtu.be/cgA2qCsv0FI
youtu.be/92mKsjp_GdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you, gay?

She didn’t exist.

I can see why god would get mad at eve and adam for eating the fruit I to have met atheists

Unsubstantiated claim.

Attached: tbt.png (882x577, 1.22M)

Fake quote. This is the real one.

Attached: 1514149472133.jpg (1864x1056, 913K)

eve means womankind
adam means mankind
the snake was referring to predatory banks and usury:
A Quick Summarizing Intro:

>Taking out a loan is mistrust that everything you need is in the Present Moment.

>In the Hebrew text of the Bible, we can clearly see that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden is a Creditor (as in Banker). We can see that most all the words for serpent in Hebrew refer to debt and lending. The serpent lends at interest to the couple in the Garden of Eden. This is taking the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Credit and Debt. And the son born of this loan is called Cain, which means "purchase".

>And Cain, "Purchase", is the very first Seed of Commerce and the very first Murderer. The word Canaan is a pun outgrowth of the word Cain. Canaan means "Trade", or "Commerce" in the Hebrew Bible.

>This taking of forbidden Fruit is the beginning of a debt that keeps reproducing 7-fold (7-fold vengeance), as the Biblical Seven-Headed Leviathan, as the Canaanite Seven-Headed Lotan, as the Greek Nine- or Seven-Headed Hydra. In the Hebrew, the Great Serpent Leviathan also clearly refers to Debt. The root of Leviathan is Levi, which means "to bind" and "Debt". Levi is the Israelite tribe that brought in the Levitical Law of Moses, the Law of Credit and Debt. Leviathan is the Beast of Commerce. Leviathan is threaded through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, as the Seven-Headed Dragon.

Fucks wrong with you man
>womankind
Im not reading further.

Adam picking her over GOD was the huge mistake,GOD could've just made Adam a new woman but Adam had to be a cuck and try the fruit and pick her over GOD.

Attached: banana.jpg (680x667, 149K)

youtu.be/9mSEr6PmjZ0

smoke weed purple shit and herb

Yes,
all the jews were a mistake
>cursed to walk hell on earth
>souls can't go to heaven
>jew
>kike lyfe

youtu.be/AFVsbtpnoK0
youtu.be/cgA2qCsv0FI
youtu.be/92mKsjp_GdM

i made a sub thread about lillith being adams true equal

Yeah, the Anunnaki fucked up. They should have let Earths hominids evolve naturally.

Eve is proof that Abrahamic God is a woman (and just another version of Babylon’s Moon Mother Ishtar/Babalon).

Stop worshiping vaginas, Abrahams.

stay stupid like your servian neighbors then, i don't give a fuck

heavenly father not heavenly mother retard

Nah, God wanted it this way. If He didn't, he would have made Eve smarter.

God doesn't make mistakes.

Attached: IMG_2231.png (673x994, 871K)

No. If not for women, (who descended from eve), what basis would we have for cute anime girls?

Attached: 1540171694195.jpg (1447x2047, 1.15M)

I bet you also believe in using preferred pronouns for trannys.

The serpent is clearly a metaphor for people whom are just overall unpleasant, and generate chaos because it is within their nature for them to do so. a.k.a. Jews first and foremost

Attached: SmartSelectImage.png (683x533, 441K)

this sort of faggotry is filled with hebrew flavor.

a necessary evil.

happy spooky skeletons everyone

annunakis raping eve was a mistake

nah dude thats were you are wrong. All the women deities in the ancient world represented

no dummy. The serpent represents knowledge and power in the physical domain. Wisdom.

If you read your history you will see this for yourself. Whatever biblical semantics you think disproves my statement is petty confoundery that has no esoteric meaning. Esoteric underpinnings all lead to the truth I outlined.