Give out some of your best whitepills

Give out some of your best whitepills.

Attached: bloomer.png (1024x1024, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6oS7fgxlew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You fool all the pills are black in the end !

You fool all the pills are bog in the end!

totally untrue

totally true

This meme sucks compared to the doomer one

absolutely based and bogpilled

Attached: 4najo10v1ua01.jpg (636x814, 66K)

>finding comfort in your own misery

Attached: 23376067_1733997896908629_9029326306809961199_n.jpg (941x778, 151K)

Because it's not relatable. Like, at all.

Attached: 1540020255380m.jpg (1024x1024, 178K)

Attached: 1465351454045.jpg (720x543, 117K)

Just look at how close I am to Mexico

Attached: AEA6F8AE-EE34-42B6-9397-E2BB3CB29DAA.png (750x1334, 233K)

There are no problems, only solutions.

This is now a doomer thread.

Attached: D9A0F0BA-5899-4C71-B117-B6F2C971C2B0.jpg (768x768, 121K)

that's scary how much this is me.

that is literally me minus the shaved head

I'm a doomer. What do?

Attached: 3B63BB76-B8C4-4498-994B-B27CB8DF21DB.png (1219x1167, 137K)

For you

This is me without liquor.

Step one: cut out negative self-talk. The things you say to yourself affect your mood, which affects your actions. Thoughts => mood => actions.

get out of my head

Attached: 66A205BA-7D1F-492D-B009-211E68616AB7.jpg (443x550, 51K)

Looks like Norm Macdonald

There really is beauty in the world.

Christ is risen!

/nightwalk/ is the best time for personal reflection.

Attached: 1470985693320.gif (540x810, 274K)

Once China and Israel rule the world they will wipe out the middle east and Islam unfortunately this means all western countries as well.
As you can tell this white pill has side effects

Attached: 1540493166230.png (225x225, 20K)

Ya, when I was a kid I would always go out for walks at night. I always thought it was weird you would never see anyone else out

How do I get help?

Attached: 1524944137752.jpg (800x600, 159K)

no matter what, you can always stand fast against the evils of the world, fight true for justice and virtue and you have nothing to fear
they can only kill you

evil lives only in a moment, but righteousness is forever, hold out and others will rally to you

Attached: theoden king, you stand alone.jpg (474x198, 9K)

he CUTE

The line between these two is thinner than a razor's edge.

Move out of the city if you live in one, that’s my plan

based

Attached: dok111nvm -- 053 -- exy111pyl'.gif (1600x900, 993K)

wrong. australia is next for israeli occupation. 6 gorrilion jews immigrating soon. usa firebombed. chinese population reduces from female abortions.

Attached: GenZykl.png (1250x1600, 624K)

Attached: genzbaby.png (1040x655, 26K)

Attached: genzyklon.png (1042x665, 30K)

Attached: best story evar.png (2163x8013, 3.12M)

He sounds like a virgin and a complete bore.

I'm a NEET who doesn't like the world, read a lot of future prophecy, think it's gonna get better and is just goofing around and sleeping this time period off. I think I don't have to save for retirement because universal income will save me. I live for today because it makes today bearable. I just see this time period as a waste of time so I can do anything now and not regret it. What should my meme be called?

Me except I walk the dog during the day, have a shit computer and still laugh.
Used to have insomnia but that has improved.

>dude hedonism is exciting
kill yourself

>26 yr old Doomer
>life in a rut
>dead end job
>may have prev. college and a degree but was never able to leverage it toward any kind of career
>gf just left him for being a loser who wasn't actually going places
>spends a year getting Jow Forums and making preparations to go back to school for graduate degree
>whole new chapter with new possibilities
>becomes the "27 yr old Bloomer"
>2 years later, have Master's and a "network"
>no one in network can help you get a job
>still can't find a job himself because Master's degrees are fucking common these days
>slowly starts to get bitter and resentful again
>becomes 30+ yr old Doomer
>things are still in free fall
>have to move back in with mom and dad
>have to go back to working a dead end job

>39 Yr Old Nihiloomer is born

>spends the rest of his miserable life doing everything he can to subvert happiness anywhere he can find it

>no matter how small the task, he knows it's just dark seeds being planted into a bigger garden of misery and strife

>only now knows how to smile when he gets a lot of (You)s on a Jow Forums post

>not to mention he STILL hasn't had any sort of meaningful relationship with a woman since his mid-20's (after first girl dumped him,) and most women got an air of creepiness from him even when he was in Bloomer stage

This will be all of you Bloomers. Every last one of you.

Attached: boyfriend_and_girlfriend_eventually.png (540x960, 562K)

Whats up with nightwalks? I totally used to do that. I managed to stop and actually sleep at night, but it took years to overcome. Being out at night was awesome

I live in predominantly white suburban area with low crime but still deal with nigs b/c they dont work. They're in all the stores where I go. Than the area or at least people who go out for fun are usually liberals or white boomer men who are conservative but very rarely racists.
I know we all shit on video games buts it's all I have to escape my mind. I need to pick up reading but I dont find it that fun.

This guy is a Chad. Whites are doomed senpai. 2 more generations antisemitism laws will be everywhere. Every nation will be brown AF like the UK.

I used to be like that a couple of years ago, then I got a good trade job and I feel much better now than I used to. I'd strongly recommend you do the same.

the issue here is following the conventional wisdom

Hedonist. You're a hedonist.

The fact that you're on this board at all means you're salvageable, though. Make sure to exercise and you, too, are gonna make it

Attached: Flower Of Hope.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

God tier journalism, right here.

Heh, no it;s not. No it's not at all. Every single person I know of that "colored by numbers" through life all lead stable lives, have stable families, have careers, etc. It really makes the whole "taking risks" thing seem completely fucking retarded.

yup

Attached: 1521702385006.jpg (960x720, 229K)

das racis

All of your efforts in this system of things are in vain. I took responsibility at an early age to get ahead in life and it backfired big time. All these little faggots claiming white pills even exist are JIDF.

There is only resolve and power. Those two things control the planet. It doesn’t matter what goal you have but unless you have the resolve to gain power or the power to gain resolve you are shit out of luck.

This system stifles resolve and limits power to every breathing human. Therefore you can say LIFE IS WONDERFUL all you want, and sure that might be true, but only at 20% capacity, not the entirety.

This system keeps you alive just long enough to survive on cheap food while being a slave to a corporate interest Judea lords.

The things I’ve seen people do for power. The blood the tears, all of it. This quite desperation. This continuous stagnant last breath. A nightmare that you can touch, hear, smell, taste and see. The knowing of what is to come and trying to toil away your time as the walls come down around those you would call “family” - to those you would claim “friends”.

They are in just as much pain. The smiles you see are of what could have been in many decades past. A smile today is worth half a smirk as yesterday. Yet you sit here, jeering to the moon that the sun and stars are a hands grasp away. Finagling your time away in loose pools of maggot ridden pretense. Of gross simplification and the degeneration of the soul.

You might say there’s hope but you can’t climb out of the well, only dig deeper. There’s a long way to the other side. We are all in these wells, drowning and digging.

The only white pill is that one day you will leave this place behind and not one Jew can chase you into the void. The irony that money is ethereal.

Nope all pills become BROWN in the end.

>love for his people

I felt this on the Brexit vote day. In fact, I’ve never felt so good in my entire life. That feeling, the belief that there are British people out there who care about Britain - and are the majority.

I imagine it’s how Brazilians felt recently, and how Americans felt in the last election. It’s made up for a life of being let down.

yup

Attached: qt nuffins.jpg (600x900, 94K)

Step 1: Shave
Step 2: Cook for yourself
Step 3: Lift
Step 4: Pick out some social activity class like dancing, yes I know it's gay
Step 5: Profit

>He belives peak oil or climate change
Fag. The real reason this will end is decay and nothing more.

This's me 100%

I lost all hope

Attached: 1487931359747.jpg (670x648, 55K)

Yup yup! Can confirm, being around people that aren't hedonistic communist subhumans and love your nation is life greatest joy.

oof, that was me at age 27. when i was new to the army.

ask me where i am now.

Attached: doomer.jpg (1200x1200, 172K)

Delete this

>Been here since 25 yr old doomer
>Now an even more radical 36 yr old doomer
It will never stop, I have wife and kids and home but it's all so fucking hard

After all the red pills and the inevitable black pills, the white pills prevail. It’s the fucking cycle of depression/loss.

Hope is gay.
You need spite. Spite is the best drive a man can have.
Live as best of life as you can, not out of joy, hope or any of that gay shit. But out of spite. Spite for those who would rather have you die off in pain, spite for those who see themselves as better than you for things they don't control, spite for those who shouldn't be allowed to win.

Attached: 1540146450325.jpg (540x677, 30K)

you can't trust a doomer in the first place because they live by the rule of "misery loves company". Therefore, all advice to become cynical and hopeless is rather meaningless, if in our optimism we will become cynical eventually, as the doomer predicts. So what is the use of purposefully giving in to cynicism if it is the only result?

It's not even edgy or cool, just lame. Doomers are boring company too.

Fuck your faggot woe is me doomer shlock, user. 2018, we bloom. We lift, we fuck, we work, we perfect ourselves and unite in the zeitgeist of our moment. Doomers are best goys.

>caring about another man calling your positivity gay

that's honestly degenerate and not masculine at all

Life is meant to be hard.

What would you call someone looking forward to the crash?

>30 yo
>Fucking White Male
>Veteran, but got out years ago, best time of my life is over
>Overweight
>Recently divorced
>Almost done with a bachelors, but too old now to get hired in most entry level positions
>Alcoholic
>Fringe political ideas
>Waiting for the impending collapse of society
>Guns and ammo all laid out with care, in the hopes that OPFOR soon will be there

What do?

Positivity is gay and you can't deny the fact. Hope is something women tout since they are cowards to scared to do any fighting. Even when shit is guaranteed to fail spite will still keep you going.

Exercise and go to Texas.

>What would you call someone looking forward to the crash?
ISTP

>What do?
Start running you fat fuck. You won't survive out there if you can't outrun what you can't outrape.

>Positivity is gay
I think you're probably a child, or dumb. Spite requires hope.

Spite is good too. But Spite is reactive, and it seldom has vision. Hope has vision, and it's something you can build towards. Perhaps "faith" is more appropriate than hope.

I do night drives sometimes.

America ,Nato and the UN are way too slow for building greater Israel so a less liberal partner is required.
Trump is basically desperately trying to be that less liberal partner and get Nato and the UN into order but as you can tell it's a shit show of laws and human rights hindrances.

>Perhaps "faith" is more appropriate than hope
>mashing together different words

They're all separate and play off each other.

>tfw out walking on a windy night right before it's about to rain, when the sky's all cloudy and has a slightly greenish tint to it

Attached: Tranquil-Spirit-sliced.jpg?m=1330561346.jpg (401x402, 105K)

>Spite requires hope.
No it doesn't. It kicks in when all hope is gone.

>and it seldom has vision
After all the shit you see day to day, spite evolves to encompass all the world as a call for justice.

>Perhaps "faith" is more appropriate than hope.
Only thing I have faith in is God.

we are attacked by (((demoralising propaganda)))

Attached: whitepill1535803386148.png (846x3666, 3.2M)

No matter what happens people will continue to radicalize.

Here's another one, whites are banding together

Attached: 2016 Voting Maps by Demographic.jpg (1024x881, 165K)

Attached: whitepill1538717087162.jpg (1200x1007, 241K)

Also this

Attached: Results of German Federal Elections.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

/nightdrive/ is the best, it's probably even better for you cause you have the autobahn eh Hans?

youtube.com/watch?v=F6oS7fgxlew

Me, except I'm 33, have no job and can't afford a gun.

damn, I bounce between the two so often, I'm not sure what to think.
It's hard to break. I want to believe things are going to turn around but everywhere I look, it's shitskins and hebes. Everyone I meet that is supposed to be "woke" just says, Illuminati and banksters!1!!!1, No mention of specific names or jews anywhere.
All the christians are cucks that bow to and worship the jew. It's suffering.

Attached: 1531977559376.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

> try brainwashing PoC into blue's

I had a black friend like that. Being near him was like having a good-feeling-emotional battery that you can charge up from.

I blackpilled him so hard that he's racist now

Night driving is best while in cities. No traffic, no pedestrians just the lights, you and your car.

>You need spite. Spite is the best drive a man can have.
This guy knows whats up!

I know this feel

Attached: 1516739782191.jpg (460x444, 47K)

The doomer meme is gay Tumblr tier shit.
"look @ me look how depressed I am, this makes me cool and interesting"
Being depressed is mundane, and reveling in your own depression makes you a fag. A boring fag. If you find yourself relating to this meme, it's time to ask yourself, how can I begin improving my situation in life? How can I be the kind of man my ancestors would want me to be?

Christ defeated Satan when He rose from the dead, and will destroy the Enemy once and for all when He returns. The fate of this battle is already written: Satan and his minions will lose and be cast into the darkness forever.

You, right now, can achieve salvation through acceptance of Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Attached: Jesus Christ, Conqueror of Satan.jpg (1340x2048, 570K)

Storytime please, I love to hear about redpillings.

Attached: Dis gon be gud.gif (350x191, 1M)