The Blue Wave

Ok Jow Forums will it happen? Will the democrats take control.

Attached: 1540491911837.jpg (640x853, 79K)

about a third of their voter base will be stoned and playing RDR2

i'd blue her wave if ya know what i'm sayin

Depends if they can rustle up enough election fruad

Not if you vote.

sexy...wish she had normal hair though....what a waster with that belly and navel ring

Looks pregnant.

Fuck no. Trump is going to kill it in the next week. How many false flags can they do before he just fucking orders the military to arrest the CIA/FBI kikes?

They were hoping to scare him but he’s not scared.

shes just a chubby hippy

She's perfect the way she is.

Trump will have 2 terms.
Pence will have 1.
Democrats after that.

democrats take the house, republicans keep a narrow majority in senate

idk man - pence is pretty creepy looking
not sure he could get the vote
but maybe

Usually they swap VPs for the second term anyway.

where'd you get that idea? it's probably happened a few times in history but it's certainly not the norm - it's never happened in my lifetime.

Youd suck her dick??
Degenerate

no she is not, she need feminine hair

and she needs that nose ring ripped out of her face with a vice grip

She gonna be fat

Is there a hole in my mind? When has it not happened in your lifetime?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. The way you phrased that made it sound like you were saying presidents usually change their VP for their 2nd term.
Is that what you're saying?

I doubt it. If republicans/any right wingers will stay in charge for that long they'd succesfully paint the leftists as the loonies they are, and that'd become a mainstream opinion of the masses. When that happens the left would need a candidate similar to Trump to win the elections. AND for that to happen they'd have to drop identity politics and basically everything the left stands for today, which isn't happening.

Attached: 1539196755302.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Typical specimen of completely brainwashed female feminist youth spotted!

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Remind me of when that hasn't happened.

I bet she fucks like a Clydesdale.

I totally would cumm on her back and spell MAGA

Democrats will likely take the house by a narrow margin. Republicans gain ground in the Senate. Prepare for 2 years of stalemate government and a circus impeachment trial that goes nowhere

are you fucking with me? it hasn't happened since the 40s.

OK, I'm pretty sure we're just having a retard conversation at this point based on completely misunderstanding each other.

mmmmmm

Attached: 23iu4y52.png (2542x1174, 573K)

Imagine being that fuckable and then mutilating yourself with commie dyke hair and a grotesque nose piercing. For politics.

The only blue wave will be filled with bodies washing up on shore from the civil war when either side wins.

Get comfy anons.

don't feel encouraged, you won't make a difference

Its just propaganda, a minority of the population who is screaming their lungs off and making a fool of themselves to everyone else.
they cant, there's already measures in place against it

> pulling out of a white woman
WTF is wrong with you

Attached: batman smug.png (250x225, 56K)

right, it's for politics

not like she wanted to look a certain way or have a certain style you fucking brainlet

>they cant, there's already measures in place against it
Like what?

>Its just propaganda, a minority of the population who is screaming their lungs off and making a fool of themselves to everyone else.
Sounds remarkably like trump's voting base.

Attached: 6x8-Dorian.jpg (1017x759, 165K)

> pulling out of a white woman
>WTF is wrong with you

She's still a lefty no matter how bad I want to make her squeal.

You

I'd honestly tongue fuck her shit box like a starving woodpecker

I'm only attracted to left leaning chicks.
Help.

Time for you to change your hair color, and dress appropriately.

The degenerate times are over.

Attached: cdfgdhsdfg.png (672x613, 320K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no, it won't happen, and the news stations are starting to admit it.

>blue wave
From where, driven by what?

Really no way of knowing. History would say yes, but reality says no. I don't underestimate the Democrats but I don't expect a blue wave. A lot of Democrats I talk to don't think there will be a blue wave either. At least the rational ones.

>keep dicking her and shell become whatever you want

Men can't get pregnant.

I think the Democrats shrink the gap in the House but don't end up with the majority. Due to the seats up in the Senate, I think Republicans expand the majority slightly.

could happen, the incumbent almost always loses seats. But the economy is doing pretty well, and usually that's a good detector of whether a party will hold on or not.

Thing is Republicans are pretty much guaranteed to win more seats in the Senate because they're dems in red states from 2012. Dems may win some seats in the house but it's not guaranteed to be a sweep like 2010 was for Republicans. Only time will tell.

You think Pence will want to run in 2024? I guess he might. I expect Graham if he keeps being a good boy.

You're goddamn right I am partner.

This is the most likely scenario. I will hope for a 2016-style upset where the Republicans keep the house, but I'm not holding my breath.

No, you're right. It's a coincidence that 20-something Marxists all look exactly the same. It's not aesthetic rebellion or a signal to their peer group. By the way, tits or get the fuck off of Jow Forums, obvious white girl.

Attached: 33335555.jpg (360x418, 25K)

No. There's never even been a coherent reason to think it would happen. While presidents lose seats in the midterms more often than not, they usually don't lose 23+ in the House. Especially while gaining in the Senate, which most everyone now concedes they will.
Predictions of Dems taking the House have always been based on an assumption of high D enthusiasm, which comes from polls and wishful thinking, but early voting says the opposite. So you can believe what pollsters tell you, or actual numbers on the ground.

Yes, it will. When Trump was elected, all they did was shame eachother about not voting for months. Trump probably would have been btfo in the popular vote (instead of just a slight loss) if more leftists had actually voted, but the kind of people who are right wing are much more likely to vote (aka white and older people).

>fuckable

Attached: 0j4q7h035ot11.jpg (1932x2576, 335K)

Yes.

America is good and ready to un-cuck itself from skinhead retardation.

Dems are going to flip the House. They're going to flip the Senate. And then they're going to beat the ever living SHIT out of you.

Investigations? Everywhere.

Impeachment? Only his entire cabinet.

President Pelosi? Yes, yes, YES MA'AM!

Notice how Dems are doing exactly what they need to just to cross the finish line - not one word about the migrant caravan? :)

We're going to let white regressives sleep while we wind up a brickbat straight to their balls.

Then, after the election, Democrats are going to let allllllll those people in.

Forget the blue wave.

White America will be drowned in hateful brown bodies who will hurt you, mangle you, steal your shit, and strangle you vote-by-fucking-vote.

We will use White America's money to pay for its own suicide.

And the best part is, so fucking many white women will outright help it happen, too.

They hate you almost as much as other marginalized people. And they'll get their bitch asses kicked too after white masculinity has had its skull split open.

Your lives in a week will be very, VERY fucking different, babydicks!

No more shit talk. No more memes. No more laughing, celebratory horseshit about how "the left can't meme" or "the polls are wrong."

You're not gonna deny the sad, oh-God-I'm-fucking-fucked look on Orange Asshole's face the morning after the shellacking of his life.

A motherfucking Blue tsunami is coming to KILL everything you love.

And a shocking number of white people will sit on their asses, or outright help us make it happen.

Bon appetit.

Attached: Hillary okay and fuck you and goodbye.jpg (640x480, 219K)

If you haven't noticed, there have been ads fucking EVERYWHERE reminding leftists to vote with the tone that they're going to save everything from the evil trump administration

republican super-majorities in both houses

>not like she wanted to look a certain way or have a certain style you fucking brainlet
Not like she wanted attention*
Ftfy

I would hate fuck the shit out of those tits i dont care anymore society is gonna collapse anyway

Too bad their base can't read.

idk man - she had a pretty decent foundation to work with - just fucked it up with all that nonsense
then again some dues are into that - I was when i was young, not so much anymore - disgusts me

Attached: xmoxzglwtcfz[1].jpg (960x720, 103K)

Stop being an uppity fagget.

Republicans will retain control of the house and senate.

Holy shit, her skin is like oatmeal.

Attached: 1537333317456.png (449x494, 270K)

I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape.

I look at her and feel two things at once:
1. Utter disgust with her personality and full knowledge she's a horrible person who I would gladly throw in the gutter
2. Sexual attraction

The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of her humanity

The female in your image has been infected by the FEMEN virus and must be sterilized.

What's with the blue pendant she's wearing? Is that some Jewish shit?

Attached: 1540956664271.webm (640x344, 988K)

shes a herpes hippy

OR you're just a degenerate pos

if that's a he im going gay

Incorrect. Whoever wins 2020 is going to control the narrative for the rest of time, taht is why it is so critical to them.

wrong its her fault for making my dick hard while looking like that

No user thats called Hatefucking, i think its your male subconscious wanting to dominate them

>not like she wanted to look a certain way or have a certain style you fucking brainlet
Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1532146507646.png (540x675, 265K)

Chris Cumo on POTUS is saying he's not seeing a “Blue Wave” in the data.

THIS!
MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING VOTE!!

17/10 would impregnate and abandon

Pussy beating in order!

The Dems fallen angel overlords, have left the system.

imagine how cute she would be without the dyke haircut, piercings, and thot attire. makes me sad for what could have been, but she is obviously corrupted both physically and physiologically