Sometimes I feel like I'm the only lefty here

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only lefty here.

Jow Forums's problem is that it's an echo chamber for uneducated, unemployed right wingers. How do we change that?

Attached: pol lgbt.jpg (579x804, 264K)

dumb nigger

>uneducated, unemployed right wingers
Most unemployed actually are neets, speaking of leftists its the same on /leftypol/.

Lefties are ultra-high IQ city people, which is why right-wingers find them so intimidating.

(You)

Back to r*ddit you go

>>REEEEE
>>Everyone who isn't me is uneducated and unemployed
>>ITS YOUR FAULT!!!

Attached: fkd111hxq -- 028 -- tcg111wov'.gif (538x572, 338K)

>Back to r*ddit you go

No thanks, I don't want to run into Fat Donny.

Attached: trump reddit.png (500x300, 57K)

You could kys, fastest result for change

Attached: 1503034732753.jpg (579x804, 77K)

fuck off with your shit

Attached: fuckog.jpg (579x680, 208K)

this. Ony rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. City people all voted Hillary.

Former Drumpf voter here. Not gonna lie, it's been hilarious these past few weeks watching him crash and burn like this. But seriously, everyone, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

If you kill yourself it will make Jow Forums feel bad for you and earn you lots of lefty converts.

YAY!

And you wonder why you're all alone...

I guarantee I make more money than you do, autistic faggot kraut.

kys fucknigger

This is literally the first intelligent post itt.

fpbp

Until more zoomers get some life experience this will never happen my guy.

Attached: 2610091_0[1].jpg (630x630, 41K)

>more educated
>more uneducated
>make less money

yes, very high IQ LMAO

Attached: election by education and income.jpg (1242x818, 191K)

I work 80 hours a week and have college degree and continue life long learning. Heil Hitler, faggot.

Attached: 1529973169169.png (270x283, 7K)

You kiddin? This place is full of lefties 24/7. They just don't engage in debate in any meaningful or defensible way. It's all REEE! RACIST! HOMOPHOBE! IT WAS HER TURN! etc. They seem to be here only to disrupt the conversation.

Attached: Playground.jpg (1242x855, 535K)

Plz do what my playstation does when I leave it running and off yourself

>They just don't engage in debate in any meaningful or defensible way

But enough about these posts!

>uneducated
>unemployed
>right wing
You're incorrect, I have a masters degree, own two companies (on lunch break right now), but definitely right wing.... and most I know personally that come here are all gainfully employed with an MS in STEM degrees.

ya you're a multi billionare too nice meme.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 20K)

>How do we change that?
We start by gassing (You)
Today, OP was a faggot.

Attached: 1540985440470.png (900x900, 286K)

Ok, let's start. I believe we should get rid of birthright citizenship. We already have laws restricting our right to bear firearms, so it should be possible to issue restrictions for the 14th amendment as well.

>Ok, let's start. I believe we should get rid of birthright citizenship. We already have laws restricting our right to bear firearms, so it should be possible to issue restrictions for the 14th amendment as well.

If that is your analogy, you should wish for the 14th amendment to be restricted, not abolished.

It is over.

Fucking losers. NYC is a great place to live if you're not a pussy.

Attached: 1288915540.jpg (489x650, 46K)

>Uneducated
You mean lowly educated? In which case it isn't per say a bad thing.

Some choose not to pay for expensive uni courses that tell them how privileged they are and what they should think about certain things instead of thinking by themselves.

The (((uneducated))) argument holds no ground anymore and it hasn't for quite some time now.

>Uneducated
Masters Degree
>Unemployed
Make 70k USD/yr and I'm 23 (Born Poor)

>/pol = uneducated unemployed

Is this really what leftyfags think? I hope so.

(OP)
Education is a meme. Skills and the professional credentials to use them are what matter.

Good for you user.

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (1223x732, 118K)

You're of the most annoying poster type.

You just added nothing to the discussion.

Good for you. It really doesn't matter. Also, one example doesn't say anything.

I don't agree with OP but fuck off you cunt.

See what I mean? Freakin lefties! Every goddam one of em. Also double 0's again.

Bumping in support of the lone lefty.

Maybe people should just start LARPing as lefties so this place gets some energy. Don't see why Jow Forums and lefty/pol/ are two segregated websites when it would be hilarious and inciteful for both factions to slug it out on a single board.

You can't faggot, this is OUR SPACE
Bring you opinions all you want, but if you want a progressive hugbox go back to r*ddit

Attached: 1540353812790.jpg (620x960, 62K)

>Actually does something with his life
>Has time to hang out here
>Sure

give them the earth and they want the moon

You are implying city people are based and live decent lives. In reality they're throwing civilization right out of the window by importing niggers to these same cities, niggers with entirely different customs and beliefs, and have them sit down and think that they're owed something and shouldn't assimilate. Degeneracy breeds even more degeneracy, which in turn leads to the end of the city people, except for the controlling elite of course.

I find it funny that the only thing stopping you from practically invading this board is the fact you cant handle being bullied, this is a free speech board even for niggers like you, there isn't a thing stopping you yet you still can't do it, pathetic.

The 14th Amendment has multiple parts. Nullifying one part isn't full abolishment:^)

gay and fagpilled

kek
idiotic leftists still think education equals intelligence
if leftists are so smart how come they are so poor

Since you’re obviously jelly, lemme pst my stats.
>Uneducated
In many ways yes, Chicago public achool education, meme art school education with some community college and state Uni
>Unemployed
Just got a raise and promotion and currently make $80k/yr

>Just got a raise and promotion and currently make $80k/yr

How much is that in real money.

Nah, make a modest 120k or so... amazing you think anyone who isn't literally poor is a meme.

>lefties dont feel any cognitive dissonance when confronted by conflicting political views.
Stop projecting lefties IN GENERAL cannout stomach anyone that sings a different tune then they do.

$80,000 USD

>Come to place you don't like
>Try to change it to your taste
>Ignore free speech and what others like

Scanners detecting a femanon

lel

We dont, its a free speech haven and we have mountains of shills here.

Attached: Spoopydancer.gif (255x349, 251K)

Kill yourself immediatly shill.

BASED and REDPILLED
op ROASTED THE FUCK OUT

this
I can almost smell the cheese from the flaps

>implying that intelligence in general doesn't scale with education
LMAO@ur life

fuck off, Aero

You were saying?

Attached: 5ADA8F10-EE13-43EC-AA01-8FE3E5A392E6.jpg (750x462, 90K)

Most leftists I see are hardcore degenerates or cucks but for the right wingers it depends. You have the reall cultured 3rd positionist types that are extremely intelligent and moral then you have neo cons and skin heads who are vile

nice source

Attached: bw_iq_by_education_levels.png (1316x594, 38K)

>critques widely known fact for lack of sourcing
>retorts with data lacking any source

>Widely known fact, yet no source
>source is right on top of the image
And I thought the american education being bad thing, was just a joke.

go to reddit or other censured shit.

oh please. I live in the city myself and it is full of idiots like you with an below average IQ.

>an below average IQ
>an

Thanks for proving my point.

yep my keyboard is old and some keys stick. So your point? Really lowering to the level of a grammar nazi? And besides English is not even my native tongue. And go look for a job btw.

there is no left or right wing. its a division strat which gives cucks like u some pseudo selfworth & power like u just used with that fagpic

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Righty here.

Reddits problem is that it's an echo chamber for morally bankrupt, brainwashed, low iq proles. How do we change that?

I'm sorry that being called out on an embarrassing mistake that proves my point triggers you so much, little girl.

>uneducated, unemployed right wingers.
highly educated, well employed right-winger here. post your proofs lefty fag.

germans are always cucked lefties.. so.. congrats?

>uneducated

Just serve the coffe and fries retard

I'll bite. I used to think I was reasonable and leftist and my own side went mental. They continue to be mental. The left has no reasonable solution or desire to do anything about immigration. It's like a forbidden topic, or worse, they push for the same borderless world that the Koch brothers and Soros do. I'm against that and when I would bring it up in normal life I was a racist. Also I'm fucking sick and tired of being the cause of all the worlds ills as a white man. The left has a narrow view of crime; they think it's all down to poverty. Being poor doesn't lead to gang rape. My representation IS the right now. How do you fix that?

Jow Forums is what happen when free speech is upheld and not closely moderated and where the weight of your argument and your evidence matters more than the social consequences of going against the established narrative.

sure, you are a self called highly educated high IQ person but i haven't seen one proper post of you. No arguments or whatever. Just the usual dumbfuckery. You are no smarter then rednecks and inbred muslims. I have pithy for usefull idiots like you.

Not even slightly mad

Attached: OddLinearGilamonster-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 421K)

On Jow Forums, being a lefty is literally being politically incorrect so I have more of a right to be here than right-wing retards.

and besides, this 'dumb uneducated' right winger has a house mortage free at age 26. How about you?

>no smarter then
>then

Ironic. That sticky keyboard must have just gotten stickier.

>age 26

Hi grandpa.

On Jow Forums nobody gives a fuck if you're a lefty. All you have to do is present some evidence to back up your shitty arguments and that's the one thing lefties are incapable of

Well you have to be realistic and honest, Jow Forums is not free speech by all political sides. It is mostly frequented by right wing to far right and is mostly an echo chamber.

ah this explains everything. We got another entitled little kid on this forum. great

>On Jow Forums nobody gives a fuck if you're a lefty.

That is not true.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-04 um 22.59.12.png (660x254, 67K)

that's me on the left

I dont think it is, I think if the left were truly honest and had a better argument then this would be a leftie board. It has been in the past. /pol values evidence above all else and if you arent backed by that then you have no place here.

Verpiss dich du linke Ratte, scheiß dummer Hurensohn!

For example, all this faggot can offer is grammar advice.

>that's me on the left

We should meet and be friends and cuddle.

kys faggot

fag

No it's not. Jow Forums is not representative of the political spectrum in the real world, and because of it, it attracts even more folk that just want an echo chamber for their already established ideas. Sadly.
This is just how people work. It is comfortable to only hear your own idea being reinforced.
Most people here dont care about evidence, they only care about it when it contributes to their cause, otherwise they conveniently ignore it. As happens with most people, also in real life.
being a prime example

Shills and kike mods are helping cover human rights abuses:

The vast majority here are socially right wing but not all are economically left wing.

I.e. in an ideal world borders would be closed to permanent immigration and enforced harshly but the economic balance between people and companies would be more balanced with a focus on community building and culture strengthening. National pride would be valued highly but not blindly.

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: sodomite.png (620x350, 374K)