Let's be real here

The real reason the 49ers are complete dog shit and 1-7, last in their division, 2nd worst team overall, is because they listened to Trump and didn't re-sign Kaep.

When will you pol losers learn? Be progressive or continue to be the garbage of society.

Pic related. How Kaep must feel with his big fat Nike endorsement deal and his body intact.

Attached: YjYyOTQzOThjNCMvUGxxWTUwQzM2c1JlRTZMbUhkMHl3eFVyaW5JPS82M3g3MTg6MzM5MngyNDE4LzgwMHg0NTAvZmlsdGVyczpm (800x450, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1I0cUTXwr-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even follow football and I know this is just plain false.

Kap already sucked. He started getting political because he knew he was close to getting cut

Lmao, retard. Kaep was the one that optioned out of his contract. Not only did the 49ers not get rid of Kaep, but they were obligated to keep him. HE decided to leave.

Attached: 94049964-2D41-469F-A671-3FF0E3473623.jpg (600x452, 29K)

Quads of truth. BLM btfo.

he looks middle eastern

this nigger was benched two years before he was out of the league

You sure about that?

Attached: 1528385888447.jpg (1024x768, 230K)

You're a dumbass. "Kaep" as you call him isn't very good. He was hurt bad and never fully recovered. His dumbass walked away from his contract.

>177 pass yards/game

Attached: 1514294745430.gif (391x288, 726K)

This mostly white mutt piece of shit was 1-10 his last season in the league. Lol fuck off.

>Be progressive or continue to be the garbage of society.

B..but Mr. Noseburg!!!

You and your mass media gave us this "be progressive" and "let these poor poor undocumented immigrants into your country you racist goyim" throughout the 1970's, 1980's and 1990's.

Now look what happened, Mr. Noseburg:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Mr. Noseburg....this doesn't seem very "diverse" or "progressive"

I now live in a violent ghetto thanks to all the hispanic illegal aliens that infest my home state, Mr. Noseburg. The same illegals that you and your treasonous anti-American democrat politicians give our hard earned income tax dollars to so that they'll stay here instead of going back to the 3rd world shithole they illegally came from.

Surely you and our greatest ally Israel wouldn't lie to the American goyim -- would you?

Hi Mr. Noseburg, it's me again.

Can I trouble you to take time out from your busy day subverting America and lying to the American public via your mass media propaganda machines and answer my question honestly, Mr. Noseburg?

Why do you you people hate America and hate white people for, Mr. Noseburg?

Do you have any comments, Mr. Noseburg?

Attached: JEWS-BEHIND-IMMIGRATION.jpg (650x563, 136K)

Lifelong Niners fan here.... OP is a complete retard. Kaep was the back up quarterback before and during his original stunt.
>the backup quarterback to BLAINE FUCKING GABBERT
There were rumors he was going to be cut, as he was making far too much money for a back up QB, and a week later he began a racially tinged protest. The protest made it impossible for the Niners to cut him, or else be accused of racism. They should have nipped the problem in the bud, but unfortunately, our team president Jed York is a total cuck S 0 Y Boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1I0cUTXwr-k

Idiots. Jow Forums can't stat. Kaep was pushed out because President Dickhead and you stupid "nationalists" have a hard on for MERICA', killing niggers and anything that doesn't die on command. You're all fucking sick in the head.

>Lifelong Niners fan here.... OP is a complete retard. Kaep was the back up quarterback before and during his original stunt.
>>the backup quarterback to BLAINE FUCKING GABBERT

ITT: Fucking morons who live vicariously through their over-paid negro sports stars.

Why don't you pleb idolize white businessmen instead of overpaid pavement apes?

Looks like a tanned jew

I hate when liberals post about sports.

Why the fuck are you even paying attention to niggerball?

I hate niggers.

Attached: you.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

I'd rather have Blake Bortles.

They are dogshit because Jim Harbaugh filled the teams head with a blue collar mentality and loyalty to each other, when they got rid of Alex Smith a lot of the players lost their faith in Jim Harbaugh and left or retired. Firing Jim Harbaugh was a nail in the coffin

I think i’ve watched a halftimes worth of a game the past 3 years because it was on in the background. I’m so glad I don’t know any of their names let alone their beliefs. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

The only team Kaepernick beat was the Rams in 2016. He was a terrible quarterback by NFL standards. Why would any team want to sign him and take the financial hit from boycotting fans if he can't even win most games?

Okay, we'll be fucking real here. Colin Kaepernick lost during Super Bowl XLVII and gave the 49ers their first ever loss in a SB in franchise history. In the NFC Championship Game against eventual Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks, Kaepernick rushed for 130 yards, including a 58-yard run, and passed for 153 yards. The 49ers led until the fourth quarter. Two turnovers by Kaepernick led to the Seahawks having a 23–17 lead with a few minutes left. Kaepernick drove the 49ers to the red zone but with 22 seconds left, Kaepernick's pass intended for Michael Crabtree was tipped by Seattle's Richard Sherman and intercepted by Malcolm Smith, ending the 49ers' season and attempt to return to the Super Bowl. Kaepernick ended the season with 3,197 yards passing, 21 touchdowns, and only eight interceptions. He also finished with 524 yards rushing yards and four rushing touchdowns. 2014, they finished the season 8-8. November 21, 2015, Colin Kaepernick says he has a shoulder injury and wants to be traded that coming February.

He's sucked from the beginning. Even fucking McNabb was better than him.

This. He was pissed because he wasn't getting a lot of money to stay plus Harbaugh left.

Look at fucking Foles. Gets paid all of that money to warm the bench while Glass Knee Basedboy plays.

Press S to spit on the niners and nfl

Then why are the Ravens better than the 49ers?

>sports
NORMALFAG

No one gives a fucking shit about football, fuck off.

He has a pretty bad arm. All he can do is turn the ball when it's hot in the pocket.

>Giving a shit about nigger collision
I hope the NFL hires every nigger in the US, pays them all millions of dollars to concuss themselves, goes bankrupt, and all the players get brain cancer/spend their money like niggers and are dirt poor in two years.

Leftwing “people” are so retarded they actually believe this. Let that set in

The fuck you on about he sucked in the last season he played with the 49ers. They dropped their head coach, that was the main fall of their performance.

Nobody cares about a bunch of niggers fucking a football in the grass.

Attached: IMG_1996.png (1334x750, 1.96M)

As a former NFL fan that would watch most 49er games when Harbaugh was coach, Kaep sucked dick. He was a glorified running back.

They had his ticket punched the following year after he became the starter.

He is also the person responsible for making the locker room chaotic. 49ers cleaned house after Kaep quit. Got rid of everyone who was considered toxic.

BTW, you can thank Jim Harbaugh for Kaepernick. He insisted on drafting him and then at the first opportunity he made him starter. Alex Smith was better by every measure, but running speed. Harbaugh screwed that team up b/c of his pride. The entire NFL kneeling crap can be blamed on Harbaugh who is now at Michigan St.

That fact he is not playing, while men who beat up their kids and wives are playing leads me to believe he isn't playing because the coaches do not think he is any good, not b/c they think he has baggage.

>the only reason they're bad is because they didn't re-sign a qb that was already backsliding which is why he got benched in the first fucking place
Yeah nah, did you want them to be worse?

I don't know what this stupid question has to do with anything that I posted.

>kaep was sitting down with ray lewis and ravens gm about to sign a contract
>gf makes tweets calling ray lewis an uncle tom
>contract rescinded
>broncos wanted to sign him too
>turns out Nike was paying him under the table the entire time
>turning down contracts to further his platform that he couldnt get a job because of his beliefs
>his entire kneel was based on lies
he sucked and got cut and all this happened before Trump won the election