HOLY REMINDER

HALLOWEEN IS A DEMONIC PAGAN FESTIVAL AND THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD. I HOPE NONE OF YOU TAKE PART IN THIS DEVILISH FESTIVAL AND SPEND THE NIGHT AT YOUR LOCAL CHURCH INSTEAD. ALSO REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM SATANIC TRADITIONS AND DON’T ENCOURAGE THEM BY GIVING THEM “TRICK OR TREATS”.

NOW PRAISE THE LORD

Attached: F4C1C303-75F2-46B2-AFA3-212B5EBE32FC.jpg (1010x573, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWLeEmlm_b4
youtube.com/watch?v=DSYpDnKmUS4
chick.com/reading/tracts/0058/0058_01.asp
cruxnow.com/vatican/2018/10/30/nations-are-built-by-migrants-pope-says/
youtu.be/AFVsbtpnoK0
youtu.be/cgA2qCsv0FI
youtu.be/92mKsjp_GdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok, now this is epic

I hope none of you have lit a jack o lantern, pumpkins are for eating! Not carving evil faces into supporting superstitious pagan traditions!

Attached: DA9A8E2E-27F6-4F94-8317-D70B63011D2E.jpg (638x479, 110K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWLeEmlm_b4

"If you ain't born out of sex you ain't pure, aint straight then you ought to be queer, ain't for hate then lend me your ear"

Attached: IMG_8175.png (1708x2342, 1.65M)

>STOP HAVING FUN
>EVERYONE SHOULD BE SAD AND POOR AND DO NOTHING BUT PRAYING

Fuck off stupid goyim. No one gives a shit about your abrahamic/Babylonian mind matrix.

No, no this is not epic. Absolutely nothing epic about satanism.

Attached: 2C35537E-9556-4752-9FD9-D9E097C7AF1A.jpg (480x360, 36K)

I think Halloween is gay and silly. I only celebrate Christmas, and I'm not even religious. Christmas is nice, Halloween is gay. Pumpkins are nice food though.

unironically this. pagan traditions are destined to return

just wait until you have toddlers and they bug you every day to go visit all the "spooky houses" and their little faces light up when you talk to them about trick or treating.

Only stupid ‘goyim’ is you condemning yourself to eternal hellfire instead of the kingdom of heaven.
Christmas (as we currently know it) is also pagan and does not belong in a true Christian nation, Cromwell banned it for a reason.

Attached: AC60892A-8D0C-4DBA-AEBE-42CA5AB8EB92.jpg (595x317, 73K)

Holy reminder, Christian humanism is the wellspring from which liberalism, progressivism, and Marxism were birthed. Christcuckery is a foreign slave ideology and not of our people.

>this is what protestants actually believe

Halloween is great, cute little girls come right to my door, it's the best. Except now I hate all my neighbors so I'm not doing it this year.

No one is sad and poor in the kingdom of heaven and faith in god is the ultimate earthly wealth you can hope to achieve.
It’s your job to teach them the glory of god, and to avoid ‘spooky houses’

Theres nothing evil about halloween

celebrating christmas on december 25th has pagan roots too

just because it is has pagan aspects to it doesn't make it anti christian

youtube.com/watch?v=DSYpDnKmUS4

Attached: AFB79D75-B90E-4D17-BE17-488B4822325F.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Fuck you
I will celebrate Samhain all I want. Keep worshipping a kike on a pike

halloween = all hallow's eve = Samhain

samhain is basically offering animals and sometimes humans to the harvest goddess pomona so the blood could 'fertilize' the soil and bring greater harvests.

the druids/celtics also believe that the spiritual world was opened for that day and you can actually communicate with your ancestors as well as it's the perfect day for rituals, necromancy, etc.

I'll try to contact some elementals (undines). They are hot as fuck.

not everything pagan is bad user

Keep celebrating your occult deity, also enjoy your eternal hellfire, the celts converted from paganism for a reason

Attached: C5E0F08E-3116-49A6-BA4E-7ABDD1D63FE9.jpg (2048x1582, 260K)

what an unbelievably retarded video. do you just see that video and believe what it says?

Pic

Attached: 62746793-DAD2-4BA3-B629-FA3F8894A428.jpg (1024x768, 500K)

I'd rather stick speedo swimming goggles to a pumkin rather than carve a gay as fuck face.

Now's a good time to remind Jow Forums that all their favorite memes, ESPECIALLY pepe/kek are demonic and fall under the same category

In fact , if you really think deeper, the act of being an anonymous poster is hiding behind a mask, it's ungodly behavior at it's route

Don't get me even started on the Guy Fawkes mask, which is a Jesuit shill meme.

In fact, it's Catholic / Vatican shills behind a lot of Jow Forums , such as the "it's OK to be white" Halloween BS, kekism, the rise of "traditional Catholicism" supplanting Protestantism all over the new right wing

The video is true, society has conditioned to celebrate a pagan festival, stop living in denial and repent.
You shouldn’t do anything with a pumpkin except eat it.
Pepe wasn’t always demonic, but since the kek form has came out I’ve avoided the meme altogether.

Attached: E10A3576-0876-4D7F-ADEE-442D12614FA4.jpg (735x735, 137K)

Evil is having people upside down suffering torture surrounded by a group of religious people practicing inquisition.
Funny how christians are so docile this days.. or just waiting the final trigger that will put you killing in name of god

only misery in this world

PRAISE HIM

Attached: DF49DDF3-BFD2-4226-B88A-BF4C591D5AD9.jpg (582x534, 89K)

Also, Trump's family is part of the same occult elite, orange hair dye is another symbol, they all fuck each other and inbreed, hence Pump-KIN.

>that id
I changed the RRR into 181818 and got fabric cubes being the majority of results.
Cubes = black cube of saturn
which the jews worship.

>The light
>Instead of the life
GTFO with your NWO Bible translation Luciferian

Your right in a way, but I must get the message out their to spread word.
I agree with what you about guy fawkes and the Vatican, the sad thing is that the ‘new right’ is falling right into the trap.

Also a hex colour which is black.

OP go post this in the IOTBW thread and expose it as a satanic psyop

at least it ain't any of the jew cults

It's worse, it's what originally corrupted the Jews during the Babylonian captivity

this meme is total propaganda. Jackolantern is about a dude who tricked the devil twice

The video is not true, it doesn't even say anything coherent. Tell me directly why halloween is evil, or fuck off. Why do you expect people to just take your word for it that halloween is evil? Is arrogance an imortant christian principle in your mind?

Attached: 060.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

really something actually corrupted the soul of the juden ? I think is just impossible

tell us more user tells more

FUCK OFFFFFF KIKESS!@@@@2

HALLOWEEN BELONGS TO THE WHITE MAN AND ITS OUR DAY TO MOCK OUR ENEMIES AND FEEL PRIDE IN OUR "DARK" DESIRES TO GO FULL DEMON MODE ON YOUR SNOBBY KIKE NIGGER ASSES

Mark Passio is a mason shill

you are a dummy. Walpurgisnacht/the first 40 days of spring is when they do the fertilization. from 10/28 until mid november is the harvest rituals

Please read this pamphlet on the origins of Halloween

chick.com/reading/tracts/0058/0058_01.asp

also, mods suck

Ultimately, pretending you are something you are not is evil. Actors, trannies, Halloween. It's the same thing, celebrating lying.

you dont know anything about masonry

Attached: 237.jpg (1024x768, 201K)

>Choosing a semitic religion over your own ancestors

Cuck

Attached: 238.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

wrong

Attached: 081.jpg (1024x768, 138K)

Lmao I'm done arguing with Masons. It's literally pointless. They're worse than Jews in this regard.
How is it wrong?

Attached: 082.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

their tradition is rooted in kaballah dummy

Attached: 083.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Attached: 084.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Attached: 090.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

lMAO it's another "mason tries to convince people masonry is Christian" dump

Dressing up in costume is not an example of lying. When people dress up for halloween they aren't actually trying to convince people that they actually are what they dressed up as. People have lots of reasons for doing it, but pretty much no one does it in order to lie, and even if they did, that doesn't make it wrong in ever case. Sometimes when people write they lie, yet here you are writing.

Yeah because Kabbalah is just the Jewish flavor of the tower of Babel religion. But it's also in Catholicism, Hinduism, Islam and pretty much everything else but the Bible

no the fag dissed masonry. Dooesnt even know what it is

Attached: 260.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

No one cares about your evil little secret society, you jew puppet. fuck off.

quit being a shill and look into it. the true knowledge is being suppressed and censored by the Jews and their shabbos goys. Learn Natural Law from the founding fathers writings and other fundamental truths

Attached: 261.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Far from being censored by the jews, free masons work for them, either wittingly or unwittingly.

8/10 bait.
Could have gone better if you did not use all caps, but still good.

Jesus "baited". He demanded us to be Fishers of men.

The "bait" meme is an anti Christian psyop so you reject the gospel as bait, when in fact bait is holy

Why are Christcucks unbelievably retarded? Are they the fun police of religions? Abrahamic beliefs should be banned in the West.

Attached: 535B6661-5499-432D-BD00-379449AF71EC.jpg (886x1002, 541K)

what if we prefer to learn from alien inteligence ?

bit tired of human emotional vampires

Jesus got rekt’d by some roman soldiers. Your religion worships a loser and nothing but that.

This is too good, it has to be a troll I'm calling OP out on this. Nobody is this retarded even for christcucks

Attached: 1538190665655.jpg (1024x597, 111K)

Your IHS shill is showing

Islam had become superior anyways

Attached: serveimage.jpg (806x810, 163K)

>THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD
>THIS IS A NEO-JEWISH BOARD

Fuck off cocksucker.
cruxnow.com/vatican/2018/10/30/nations-are-built-by-migrants-pope-says/

Christmas is Pagan too.

Yuletide > Christmas

Hail Satan
Praise the Ancient Ones
Glory to the primordial Chaos

Attached: 13240278202103.jpg (1199x1128, 635K)

>abstain from all appearance of evil
>"evil" is disobedience to God
>humans disobey God
mfw I'm sinning simply by looking human

Attached: 1645624575427.png (254x279, 142K)

the free masons are mostly porch masons.
Dont you all understand compartmentalization by now?

>Satan
Be quiet Jew, "satan" is just another retarded semetic invention.

Point me where it says in scripture that gathering candy and wearing costumes is demonic. I'll wait.

to learn from aliens directly you need to take a 25-31g dried mushroom dose.
no meme. DMT is about shadow work. The mushrooms are where you connect with ayyyys

This thread is the single most homosexual post ever made on Jow Forums

OPs answer to this will determine if he's a troll (aka Catholicuck shill unwitting or not) or genuine

This

>Mason shill admits to using drugs to commune with demons

Self own

bro ok , but its not yoy who contact them , it's them that contact you ... never the opposite , we are primate species , it was not too log we were filled with mud and animals guts chanting to the gods or whatever you human apes act like

No it was a fuck the rich and the gov holiday, before it was changed

never did it fag boy. took ayahuasca twice though

Masons also pretended to be about "fuck the rich and the gov", thats how they fooled tons of people into their fake revolutions

we are not primates. You need to study human origins and the origins of consciousness for a few months steady to understand what we are in a light way

Attached: 093.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

the Jews created a bunch of Mason branches for plebs to join over the last 1000 years to keep an eye on truth seekers. The Rothschilds used the mason lodges in europe to speed up their agenda

Hallow= holy. Mas = eve.
Learn Latin pleb. Samhain is an old druid holiday and there is no recorded evidence of its rituals. I bet you eat turkey on thanksgiving and open gifts on christmas? Not knowing that over indulging is a sin and therefore you should avoid these days if you're truly christian. YOU give christians a bad name, YOU put fanatical ideas in honest christians who try to do right, YOU are liable for the double standard if you celebrate, easter, christmas or thanksgiving but not halloween. YOU are not christian YOU are a fanatic.

who was lillith really. just started looking into her after years of heresay
youtu.be/AFVsbtpnoK0
youtu.be/cgA2qCsv0FI

the second video says that the Owl found everywhere is homage to Lyllyth

>Implying the other holidays aren't equally satanic
Wait til you get woke on the Babylonian-Holiday-industrial-complex .

You won't think it's simply "the Jews" anymore

>Satan
>jew
Satan goes beyond the Abrahamic limitations sought upon him by mind-slavery propagandists. Pretenders claim that Satan belongs solely to their narrations when the totality of Satan goes beyond any vision of simpletons. Satan is all and all is Satan.
Glory and honor be unto the Divine Ones!
Praise the Eternal Ancients!
Death to all prisons of mind!
May the Light of the Morning Star illuminate all who tread Its path and hear the voices of the Timeless

Attached: 1240358692541.jpg (500x442, 32K)

Lillith as Adams first wife is heretical Talmud fanfiction.

The only use of the word at all in the Bible was a generic term for a demon as "spirit of the night"

Go back to Joyofsatan.com you retard

youtu.be/92mKsjp_GdM

says the rabbis labeled lyllyth a demon in the 1300s and her story was known for thousands of years before Jews wrote about her.... but she was removed from the bible way before the 1300s and found in all ancient religions

I'll be out putting up IOTBW posters

Yet you probably bring a christmas tree in your house, wear clothes, over eat on thanksgiving. All things forbidden by God

Nothing more than Babylonian/corrupted version of the OT crossover fic that went too far