There's not actually going to be a civil war, right?

there's not actually going to be a civil war, right?

Attached: 1540113922220.jpg (327x346, 62K)

It won't be civil.

Attached: 1488.gif (360x250, 984K)

House pet by day,
house pet by night.

Attached: housepet.jpg (1080x1733, 1.12M)

Doesn't matter. Prepare anyway

It's not going to resemble anything of the sort. Just a bunch of obese mutts running around in t-shirts shooting each other.

I'm a poorfag

I seriously doubt it, but I'm almost positive that the left is going to try taking things way too far (even for them) at some point, and the first moment the right is forced to react accordingly, the left will crumble instantly, because they don't know how to actually fight, making the term "war" with them sound disingenuous. Is it called war when a foot stomps on a roach?

Attached: 1267914.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Reasonable preparations can be made on a budget. Simply do your best to maintain a decent amount of canned food, dry goods, and water in your pantry, and when you are financially able, purchase an AR-15. Palmetto State makes decent quality ARs and sells them for very cheap - you can get a kit for around $300.

If a civil war kicks off over there are foreigners welcome to join in too ?

sadly, it is inevitable at this point. I's your fault. Orange baboon is at it fully.
The most disadvantageous peace is better than the most just war. There is nothing I congratulate myself on more heartily than on never having joined a sect. kys

During Katrina there was some irish goon who capped looters, video on youtube

Good. I have cousins over there who moved from Ireland in the 80s and theyre all staunch patriotic Americans.

No. Kikes are going to try and make it happen but it won’t.

There should be some kind of conflict, we need to forcefully shove white supremacy back into the dirt. It's in the best interest of the intelligence agencies, otherwise Russia will just keep exploiting this for decades. A small and swift response to make it clear white supremacy won't be tolerated going forward.

Kike posting at its finest

Blacks aren’t as stupid as you think. You aren’t going to be able to get them to be your pet war slaves kike.

It's better to have a small conflict now than a major war that we will never recover from 50-100 years in the future.

An open letter to anyone who has ever served in the US military:

Please, shut the fuck up.

You're not superior to people who never joined the armed forces. There are many civilians who serve their countries in ways just as noble and honorable as yours. And they're just as proud of their nation as you. The fact that they have never fired a weapon or gone on deployment does not make them inferior to you. And your training on an M-16 or six months spent humping around a desert doesn't give you the right to spend the next twenty years reminding everyone around you that they're all worthless and weak.

If I have to deal with another fucking security guard who gets paid minimum wage to drive a golf cart around a shopping mall but thinks he's some kind of superior ubermensch just because he's got USMC tattooed on his bicep, I'm gonna blow my top. Here's some advice for all of you in uniform right now: when you get out, just tell people, "I'm proud of the service I gave. It was a unique experience." not, "You'll never understand what is to serve, because you never had the courage to sign up." You, mister or miss ex-military, will never understand how insulting that is.

This goes double for ex-military types who live on a base and mouth off to the civilian sysadmin. If you want e-mail and Internet access and all that shit, you'd better not give the civilian in charge of those services a big fucking lecture about what a coward he is for getting an education in his youth instead of humping through the backwoods of Georgia for seven years. You'll get your ESPN live feed back when you stop acting like a fucking Neidermeyer.

Thank you, and good night.

No, they want it to stay exactly the way it is forever. So much easy to manipulate and control the masses.

GOD DAMN RODRIGUES BROTHERS GYPSY DILDOS

Another ghost to match your post. We’re up to what now? Eight today?

Should be a good time.

No, unless there's an economic collapse.

No one gonna seriously kick it off with food in their belly and Netflix running.

Attached: 4zcbhtidw6511.jpg (719x721, 48K)

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Attached: 1466864100864.jpg (887x767, 127K)

>when you have perfectly internalized the most efficient, succinct encapsulation of every civil war thread on Jow Forums.

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>Nobody is driven in to war by ignorance, and no one who thinks he will gain anything from it is deterred by fear.

We'll accept whites. Shitskins not welcome. This includes swarthy "Swedes" and "Germans." You will be required to eat a plate of bacon to prove your non-Semitic status.

>The most disadvantageous peace is better than the most just war.
The creed of cowards and grovelers.

Attached: 1538663213819.jpg (640x638, 92K)