>Brad Parscale on OAN 10/30/18
youtu.be/nqG3TBRVF0k
>Pres Trump on Ingraham 10/29/18
youtu.be/Juk7wCe0ZNg
>Brad Parscale on FoxNews 10/29/18
youtu.be/-gBx9TQ3jC0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: highenergyrallies.png (1351x1865, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
youtube.com/watch?v=ftKjYkJUUw4
youtube.com/watch?v=9zj0P3_QH-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr91C2lmwb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

BELIEVE SURVIVORS

Attached: file.png (600x235, 31K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: d63f9bb5-cad1-45ff-b3e4-6a6078a677a0.png (833x790, 915K)

HAPPY SPOOPY HALLOWEEN /ptg/

Attached: halloween frog.jpg (828x509, 70K)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ANONS!

Attached: 1488379405420.gif (300x300, 24K)

Reminder that when liberals approve of a "conservative" this is who they're talking about

Attached: true conservatism.png (1584x1888, 1.76M)

if you haven't tricked at least 20 people by now just stop posting

trick or treat mothafucka

>20

Attached: smugreentoad.jpg (420x420, 24K)

>he doesn't have a MAGA gf(male) yet
What's your excuse, homosexual?

Attached: L4jnSBMQpdvOnrFjbiM2XX38rqFytRHQ4IAhT0vTrAMpMzWZJB_aawMlpWmKj6M3m3fw6OAkXCo0dN8b0GLkF4geRJo_EvRV200l (535x424, 1.89M)

>tfw you'll be getting a rested an energized Trump for the rally you're going to

Attached: 0aeb348a58577b.png (378x370, 141K)

>BELIEVE SURVIVORS
unless they accuse a democrat

Attached: Mueller sex assault victims.png (996x1012, 600K)

Not only are Republicans turning out in droves here in Florida, I find it really funny that Republicans are outvoting Democrats in every Congressional district Dems are targeting in California. I guess that is what happens when they let a Republican take one of the two governor nominee spots. Still funny that they can't get higher turnout in 60% Hispanic areas. What a bunch of losers.

>Ron Johnson won a senate seat once
>all polling is therefore illegitimate

Are Democrats blackpilled or overconfident? This turnout is abysmal for them.

Attached: 095689045745.png (976x165, 14K)

anybody else switch board formats because they got sick of the stupid skeletons ?

He's desperate... He'll say anything to get re-elected

DRUMMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-31 at 1.53.58 PM.png (637x129, 19K)

>trump does a HALO jump with secret service onto the podium to make it on time

Attached: trump angel.jpg (618x403, 44K)

AWOO~

Attached: 1540764616586.jpg (1200x1861, 1.53M)

they are always confident

The only way to save the American republic is for the Democrats to adopt the strategies the Republicans use. When the going gets ugly, even decent people have to get ugly. This will likely lead to the collapse of the American republic. No government can survive a division among the people as profound as the current one. The conflict will grow more intense until it erupts into violence. Just this week we have seen a spate of mail bombs sent to opponents of Trump. This is of little significance; we’ll all denounce the bomber and try to move on. But this is only one step on a long sequence that will ultimately result in serious bloodshed. The ugliness will spiral downward until the shock of the violence exceeds the anger of the parties. My assessment is that Americans will not return to genuine democratic values — that is, respecting the opinions of those with whom we disagree — until plenty of blood has been spilled. Nevertheless, I feel that fighting in the streets is, in the long run, preferable to the right-wing authoritarian state that Republicans are dragging us towards. The 2018 midterm elections will be the most consequential midterm elections in a long time. If the Democrats can win a convincingly large victory, and then use control of the House to carry out a proper investigation of Trump’s crimes, it is possible that the American ship of state may right itself. Even then, though, the cancer of anger will continue to eat at the substance of our republic. A Democratic victory will serve only to stave off a right-wing authoritarian regime. It will not save us from the violent showdown that is coming literally tomorrow. Your days of fingerbanging old Mary Trump Rottencrotch are over.

Attached: 847-9257-d38c5a.jpg (720x720, 85K)

sauce?

user you are a beast, keep it up

>Thought President Trump was just putting the whole "remove birthright citizenship" thing on the table to scare his enemies
>MFW looking at his twitter today where he doubled & tripled down
Wat are the odds the supreme court passes this?

Attached: kek curse.png (777x571, 488K)

Fuck lyin ted I just ironically voted for Bee-toh

wait, how did you trick all those users?

Attached: awoo happy halloween.gif (1400x980, 261K)

Kys plebbitnigger

>Obama's numbers destroy Trump's.He won because Clinton couldn't turn out Obama's coalition
My whole point is exactly that user, Trump did not win because he won 77k votes in the rust belt. He had to come back from a difference of 680k votes out of Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Broward alone, places HIllary actually IMPROVED on Obama margins, that was the reason democrats thought they had Florida won already.

Polls fucked up in 2016 and never got it right ever again since then

Attached: broward.jpg (526x351, 38K)

i keep forgetting to type in the tricks

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

YEEEEEAAAAAAH

We're ending the party system, the new party is going to be the conservative labor party, Colab for short.

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1449822354112.jpg (401x367, 16K)

Isn't this the guy who literally had a coke party with loli hookers?

> Portugal representing the country well

Bigly.

>commies think a retarded indian homeless guy following meme instructions given to him by feds to make an october surprise for the democrats is the spark that will begin the conflagration of worldwide homosexual communism revolution

simple really

Attached: milky maga.webm (640x640, 860K)

CNN AZ poll with D+4:
>A total of 1,007 adults who live in Arizona were interviewed by telephone by live interviewers calling both landline
and cell phones. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish. Among the entire sample, 25% described
themselves as Democrats, 25% described themselves as Republicans, and 49% described themselves as
independents or members of another party.

So they called random adults (who may or may not be actually registered), weighed so that there are as many self-identified Republicans as Democrats (NYT says it's 35R, 30D and 35I) and got the results they wanted.

Fuck polls.

It was not just Ron Johnson user.

Attached: psychic_monkey.jpg (5498x3087, 1.75M)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1533419122720.jpg (375x500, 21K)

RCP commentary on competitive Senate races

Against the odds, Dean Heller has opened up a lead. Polls tend to overstate Democratic performance in Nevada, but the early vote (which is actually meaningful here) is more balanced than many would expect. This is a close race right now.

Rick Scott’s lead has evaporated as Bill Nelson has begun to spend. The race is still close, but Nelson seems to have at least stabilized the situation when it looked like it might be getting away from him.

This race has lived up to its billing as one of the closest in the country. Neither Josh Hawley nor Claire McCaskill has had a lead of more than four points in a single poll for the entire year, placing this race well within the margin of error. The undecided voters are likely Trump supporters, but it is hard to say which way they’ll go in this volatile election.

The comments from Kyrsten Sinema suggesting that Arizona was the “meth lab of democracy” and that she didn’t care whether a libertarian interviewer joined the Taliban certainly haven’t helped her prospects in this red-leaning state, but there hasn’t been enough polling to assess how much they’ve hurt, if at all. For now, Martha McSally has a slight lead in the polls.

This race seems to have tightened and for Jon Tester being up two-to-four points in a state Donald Trump won by 20 is not where a Democratic incumbent wants to find himself a month before an election.

Joe Donnelly voted against Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination, and recent polls have shown a tied race. He’s below 50 percent in a state where undecideds probably approve of President Trump.

The Vanderbilt poll of 800 registered voters notwithstanding, this race seems to be getting away from Democrats. Marsha Blackburn is closing in on 50 percent, at which point Phil Bredesen has to start persuading GOP-leaners to switch away from a Republican, which seems like a bit of a stretch.

>nearly became a TV pundit
I bet she has sheetcaked

Attached: sheetcaking.jpg (1082x1200, 213K)

End birthright citizenship and just make everyone citizens preemptively

>Wat are the odds the supreme court passes this?

too close, i honestly wouldnt do it with the justices he has right now, going to need 1 more.

and now since he put this in the open, next confirmation will be, how will you vote on the 14th A, over and over and over again

Hispanics aren't turning out at all.
It's especially bad in Miami-Dade where they need to win FL26 and FL27 to stand a chance. Republicans are doing pretty good there right now.

TRUMP LIVE SOON

TRUMP LIVE SOON

TRUMP LIVE SOON

TRUMP LIVE SOON

Attached: magamilkerstrumprally.png (748x908, 522K)

please gib treats

Attached: 1536481453387.png (399x399, 154K)

Okay but fuck all polls.
Either some are good or none are.
The fact of the matter is this: I’ve never been polled. My family hasn’t ever been polled.
My friends haven’t ever been polled.

>Kys plebbitnigger
no u

>finally, a RESIST movement we can eat!

Undecideds are going Bob Hugin’s way, but Robert Menendez is still up at 50 percent. If suburbanites have second thoughts in the ballot box, though, this could be a surprise.

As predicted, this race seems to have broken away from Democrats. Ted Cruz is not going to win by 20 points like Greg Abbott, but a win is a win, especially in a largely negative environment for Republicans.

Two polls have shown Debbie Stabenow with single-digit leads, though she is still at around 50 percent of the vote. This seems like a potential late-breaking race.

The polling in this race has been surprisingly close, and Democrat Tina Smith is below 50 percent in the polls. With that said, the national environment is probably too much for Karin Housley to overcome.

This race appears to have gotten away from Heidi Heitkamp. Down by 15 points two weeks before an election in a state that went overwhelmingly for Trump is not where she had hoped to be. It would be a major shock, at this point, if Heitkamp wins.

Joe Manchin is under 50 percent here, which has to worry him a bit. The “yes” vote on Kavanaugh is likely to help him in a state that went to President Trump by over 40 points.

Attached: Blue dawg Democrats.png (690x814, 691K)

ALL future hymans born into infinty must have citizenship

Attached: DF86DB54-AEB0-4894-8378-EBB6BA3218D0.jpg (2048x2373, 1.97M)

Attached: BvCokeMd_p1a_0708_SWP.jpg (364x500, 15K)

That's NJ's Menendez.

(((allergy))) faggots btfo

HEIL PEANUT BUTTER

Attached: 1540809353976.png (610x896, 177K)

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO DISREGARD ALL POLLNIGGERS

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN CURSED BY THE DEMONIC BOTES OF THE 7TH HELL

NIGGER KIDS WILL BEG FOR CANDY GIBS THEN LEAVE TRASH ON YOUR LAWN UNLESS YOU REPLY "PENCE BE WITH THEE"

Attached: sexytime.jpg (1200x800, 354K)

>stupid skeletons

takes one to know one, nigger

What a tiny sack

here you go fren

Attached: awoo halloween fireman.jpg (1500x1000, 1.19M)

ALL YOU FAGGITS BETTER GET OUT AND VOTE ON NOV 8TH

Arizona is R+9 with many fake Republicans voting against Trump. Caravans are driving up turnout like crazy. They got max Hispanic Turnout and Trump still won by 4. Why would someone like McSally a moderate,with lower Hispanic Turnout, and freaking caravans, think Sinema had any chance

k i n o
youtube.com/watch?v=9zj0P3_QH-k

WH stream is up:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr91C2lmwb8

Subtle

Trump is using a legit psychological tactic to do this, he puts out an extreme position first then everything after that seems reasonable in comparison.

Robert Cialdini, who Dilbertman calls presuasion Godzilla, talks about it in his book where Watergate happened because the guy who proposed it had even crazier plans first, so just spying on people seemed alright in comparison.

Attached: chess.png (427x576, 310K)

Am I the only one who suspects that Don Lemon's comments on White people is part of some sort of elaborate sadomasochistic game with his "husband"?

Attached: 1540999449255.jpg (783x1024, 255K)

we did, which is why trump is your president

> Cross illegally
> Gets rewarded with a 57 month prison term

They need to start shipping these people into a fucking remote island.

Attached: 1509791152331.png (1070x553, 156K)

PENCE BE WITH THEE

Attached: 1401596263711.jpg (400x435, 82K)

I would still like a Skellington Awoo.
>This is Awooween, this is Awooween!
>Shills scream in the dead of night!

>Arizona is R+9 with many fake Republicans voting against Trump.
Self-identified vote almost 100% Republican.
Registered Republicans have a 9% advantage, self-identified a 5% one.

>this could've been me

Attached: 1539196487124.jpg (1200x900, 197K)

Why not both?

fuck you shill

maga forever, citizen

>fucking remote island
sandals?

i will have chic fil a tomorrow

t.u

ship them to detroit

>Hispanics aren't turning out at all
They never do. If they ever did, you'd think it'd be when a Hispanic Horde might be the biggest issue of the election. But Hispanics just don't into representative government.

they dont need fucking sandals just dump them on the island and leave them there.

RESIST proper calorie intake!

Look at those soulless npc commiefaggot stares

Doesnt Don know he’s in danger when he is being fucked by white cock?! He could be a terrorist!

Any repeat immigration offenders should be shot on sight

jewish admixture?

>these will be the last rallies for almost 2 years

Attached: 1537967929077.jpg (619x453, 28K)

> Arizona is R+9 with many fake Republicans voting against Trump
Trump won the state by 3.5 and he's not at the ballot in 2018

>implying Trump wasn't the first Republican to use dirty Democratic tricks against them

Sad!

Butterfinger underrated

>HEIL PEANUT BUTTER
We've known this since April 1st.

If your sack is bigger than that, you have a serious hernia

One of those shitty horrible islands with nothing but bugs.

>takes one to know one, nigger

you're a stupid skeleton

There is nothing I congratulate myself on more heartily than on never having joined a sect.

I ate too much.

Attached: 1517581701487.png (1000x485, 360K)

Hey look, someone who wants to stay in power

>They need to start shipping these people into a fucking remote island.
no...send them to the crusher

Attached: crusher.gif (320x235, 3.34M)