Am I the only that feels something is off today? Something just doesn't feel right about today I cant really explain it

Am I the only that feels something is off today? Something just doesn't feel right about today I cant really explain it

Attached: 1483229961654.png (510x332, 66K)

Somebody loaded your great grandmother's corpse with their seed.

ew

we were promised a mass shooting last night damn it Jow Forums why did you lie to me

Attached: 1540270014965.jpg (750x368, 26K)

Slow news day... less than a week before the midterms? Something is off indeed. Maybe it's just a slow news day. Happy hump day!

The Feds gave orders to their patsies to cool it for a while. The NPC's weren't reacting like they were supposed to and Player Characters were starting to get restless.

mass stabbing habbening tonight

Attached: AA68_D014_02428.jpg (800x450, 68K)

I’ve been very angry the last few days...uncharacteristically so. I feel much more on edge lately. There’s a tension...can’t put my finger on it, buts palpable.

I get it too. Things feel tense. Halloween is just a time for ironic Satanic worship.

>tfw nobody goes to the faerie circle and dances all night anymore

tension in the air here. IDK I'm pretty sensitive to the happenings and I feel it coming.

don't fuck with halloween

Attached: 1520634569343.png (1000x1293, 553K)

Attached: ohdeer.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

Speak for yourself. I am all about the Samhain sabbat. Open the floodgates. The spirits are restless, and the time of upheavals is upon us. Feel it flow through you. Welcome the chaos. You can not deny it. You can not contradict what is here.

Attached: 250px-Martin_van_Maele_-_La_Sorcière_06.jpg (250x389, 50K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: F8E170EE-07CA-41D6-9196-CD3DA478ADE4.png (600x500, 98K)

Fag

your mom is undercooking the tendies

I thought I was the only one. It's not like a happening. There's some creeping feeling of some eventful shit.

>some of you are OK
>but don't go Trick or Treating tonight

not habbenin = habbenin

Attached: 1532562091673.jpg (639x351, 48K)

dont worry about it. be at peace with yourself and your decisions while maintaining full awareness - consciousness. things will get worse before they get bettee in some places. but the meek shall inherit the earth.

Attached: 1539595412920m.jpg (1024x359, 65K)

The tension you feel is the midterms. We've been in an extreme version of "two movies on one screen" since Trump won. One big chunk of the country likes him and is happily voting for Republicans. Another big chunk thinks he's Hitler 2.0 and cannot believe that the rest of the country doesn't see that. Hence the extended REEEEEE of the last two years.

On Tuesday, when the GOP keeps the House and gains seats in the Senate, millions heads will explode.

Attached: tone-down.jpg (633x463, 126K)

Feeling this too

THERES A FUCKIN SKELETON DANCING IN THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN WTF MODS

Attached: 1502330365416.png (645x773, 253K)

False Flag alert guys, think about it, tons of kids all around, and wearing a mask and costume is acceptable. The Dems are gonna shoot kids tonight, less than a week before midterms. Keep your kids busy n and buy them a big bag of candy to keep them safe

*inside, not busy

Where are the heroes

It's Halloween, they changed the look of Jow Forums.

Attached: jhgtfdythgrtghj.gif (600x600, 1.58M)

Idk happy holiday goy

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-142329.jpg (978x704, 273K)

It's Halloween, of course it's off.

The only thing you have to know is that the rich are about to pay so many taxes that they will bleed from their eyes.

nice try glow nigger

Attached: 1539024224349.jpg (2000x1000, 726K)

Have you taken your morning shit you retard??? Maybe it’s because you haven’t taken a shit this morning, you’re feeling a bit off, go sit on the toilet for a while and take a shit.

yes, my wife's boyfriend's cum was a bit thinner and less saltier than usual today
i think my wife may be cheating on her boyfriend

Attached: 1516895479537.jpg (387x437, 40K)

mASSIVE hAPENING TONITE

today is when the gates of the spiritual world are open to this world and viceversa.

do not summon succubus or other demon shit
stay away from celebrations and pray inside your home.

Attached: 1541005236751.jpg (437x431, 96K)

it's a cross quarter day between the fall equinox and winter solstice, this is what you're feeling.

Retarded paranoid Cumskin spotted.

>You can not contradict what is here.
>Open the floodgates.

One of these is not like the other. Wait, it's both.

Same. Everyone at works been a bigger asshole than normal, out of nowhere. Tense as hell.

Honestly today has just been weird as fuck already. I got into a big discussion with my Lyft driver about pagan witchcraft, ran into some random person I liked on tinder and had a big conversation with her and talked to on tinder and ran into this other girl I was talking to. Then I did see this very strange Twitter post by my friend where he talked about demons and some other weird possession shit... It's just so fucking weird. I'm about to go onto Reddit and I bet I will see some similar things as well there. I wouldn't be surprised. I'll probably call my mother too today. Which is a bit strange to me. I mean I can't explain why it's strange but lined up with the other things it could be. I suppose I'll just have to see what happens.

Yes, there's a tension in the air. The Jews are going full retard with the Pittsburgh shooting, Trump and Lindsey Graham just announced their intention to abolish birthright citizenship, and Brazil just elected a leader that's promised to mass execute nigs, queers, and drug dealers.

There's a "turning of the worm" taking place, timelines are changing, and the ones endowed with second sight can feel it.

Maybe I'm finally having a schizophrenic breakdown, but I've been feeling it to.
Something is absolutely tip topitty fucked and I don't know what

Attached: 1540793501965.jpg (600x549, 34K)

No brother, it's real, take pride in the fact that you're not an NPC, because they're going to be like deer in the headlights.

It's halloween dummy you're supposed to feel spooked

Attached: khellouin-stikhi.jpg (200x200, 21K)

Nothing "off." Today ends any lingering doubts that next Tuesday will be anything less than a repeat of 11/8. That's all. Sleep well, lads.

I couldn't sleep properly last night.
Woke up with a sense of urgency.
I'm just happy about the pipe bombs and the shooting, I guess.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: rare cosmic pepe master.png (931x887, 1.63M)

Unironically, no. Everyone is acting weird and literally feel like i am chad, NPC's are sucking up to me for whatever reason.

It’s the Halloween spirit, BABY!

Attached: D1EBA4F0-E02B-4992-9D94-A01FEE94F1A0.gif (360x261, 1.73M)

That'd be sweet, because I don't know for much longer I can take this shit. I want to see it all burn. Get me off of this mad rock finally

*Sigh* Is it the Halloween layout, user?

Attached: 1507499448606.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

its Halloween.
the VEIL IS THINEST BETWEEN THE MATERIAL AND THE SPIRITUAL.

MANY REPILLS WILL BE INGESTED TODAY

Attached: download (1).png (500x375, 207K)

I was on a plane today, and all the electronics spazzed out the entire trip (especially those tiny screens). Also there was quite the fucked up turbulence. Felt fucky famalam, and I fly almost every week.

What a supreme ID btw.

heheh it's halloween user-kun.

Attached: 1539401210595.jpg (2567x2567, 1.47M)

I'd think it's half-midterms, half the wake of the bomb-a-thon and the synagogue shooting spree. We're in a lull right now that feels like the eye of a storm.

I like redpills.

Attached: allsmiles.png (300x366, 218K)